All Comments on 'Home Alone'

by superglide52

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time

Do you know how long an hour is??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Loved it, short and to the point, but I would have loved more and look forward to more in the future. Kept to the "most women can't handle him but this dude WILL".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rubbish/crap/garbage/pathetic

...and a 19 year old is supposed to have seduced a 50 year old? and the 50 year old takes it like his bitch? wouldn't happen. Sorry, the 50 year old would not just bend over and take because some BOY said so. Total rubbush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh yes

oh yes. a 50 year old would probably be the easiest fuck the kid would ever get. by that age, you are willing to try something new and are aware that doing this probably wont change your life. the strangeness, the complete perversion and the sordid feeling of beinf used.. if some 19 year old that i have never seen before knocked on my dor right now, i would be on my back with my leges spred in ten seconds. of course i am bi and all sex is good sex to me. im pretty lucky. if you are in my neighborhood come on over and fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good idea, poor execution

It's one thing to have a fantasy, but 15 inches? Come on. That is so unbelievable (as is the notion that a butt virgin could take a monster that size) it makes the reader stop suspending their disbelief and start to laugh or roll their eyes.

Also (and this is for everyone who writes stories in which all of a sudden a man wants a man or v.v.), use some foreshadowing or explanation. It just doesn't work that a 50 something guy suddenly can't wait to have gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
B U L L S H I T !!

B U L L S H I T !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good conceptially needs more realism

The idea and concept was very good but some of the content and physical description need to be more believable.

phat_wetfantasy08phat_wetfantasy08about 16 years ago
content needs work

The initial idea of the story was good. When you get to the part where he describes the kids cock the story falls off. It is beyond unrealistic for a young man to have a 15 inche long cock and for him to be 8 inches in diameter. When i hit that part i couldnt even get back into the story. It ruined it for me. That shit is not possible. The writer describes and elephant cock not a human one. If he changed the measurements then the story would be a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ummm... ok

You know how hard it would be to get a cock that big past the signoid colon... Come on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unbelievable

You lost me at 15 inches...come on. Make it believable...jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
19 year old fuck

Yes, I am 69 years old, 6' 165lbs slim and very fit. I was at adult bookstore in Iowa looking for a BJ when a youg guy asked what I liked, I told him anything and everything. He invited me into a booth and told me he wanted to fuck, I took my clothes off bent over for him and he fucked me good. Have had several college guys now also. I love to suck and be fucked. Great feeling to have a cock in you. Love it!!!!!

TrannyguyTrannyguyalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Why can't this ever happen to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd love to try that cock!

A well written story but taking a cock that large for the first time with no preparation makes me wonder. I can take ten inches and often do but even then I've got to prime it with a very large dildo or a fist. I'd sure like to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I too realized that I'm gay

This is similar to what happened the first time I got fucked (except his cock wasn't 15"). When my fellow co-worker showed me his cock and told me to suck it, at that moment I knew that's all I wanted to do. I sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, and then he fucked my man-pussy (I had to suck him for a few more minutes to get him hard again). After that experience, just like you, I realized that I am truly "gay". Now I only want to be with men -- I want to suck cock all the time, I want to make out with only men, and I want to get fucked all the time. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting fucked made me realize I'm gay

I've been sucking cock for a few years but always considered myself "bi". Then, I got fucked by a young guy with a big cock (not 15" but about 9"). From that day onward I realized that I TOO AM GAY !!!! I love sucking cock & getting fucked -- I'm a total bottom. I don't mind saying "I'm gay" out loud and I love it when a married man who is feeding me his cock calls me a "faggot cock-sucking bitch" because that's what I am. Please tell more stories like this one. It is a hot story.

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

When ™I su ked my first cock at age 48, I loved it. Three days later I got fucked. It was then I knrw I was gay. That was 19 years ago. I still love sucking cock snd getting gucked. In fact if it at the same time, that is heavenlly. I agree the 15" y 8"is not believable at all and that ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not believable

15"? Taking 8" as an anal Virgin? No.... Not believable....

hungbottomhungbottomabout 7 years ago
15"

I certainly hope he did come back. That kid sounds like a bottoms dream come true, fucking for hours.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I too am married and gay

I too am a married and have been having hot gay sex for a few years now. I love sucking BBC and getting fucked but I've never had one 15" long (maybe an exaggeration). Anyway, after sucking so much cock over these past few years, I've come to realize that I'm gay although still in the closet. I'm also become a crossdresser and only dress up when some men want it. Anyway, I know exactly how you feel in your story when you realize that you're gay. I love your stories. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The biggest I have had was 11 in he's and would love to try 15 inches.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 5 years ago
A Hung Stud

Damn, your one lucky man. I would love to have a neighbor boy like that to come over and fuck me with his huge cock.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Sorry, but the over exaggeration ruined it and I stopped reading 15x8 medically not possible. And

What’s your throat dimensions, You look like a seagull?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never seen a 15inch cock never mind suck one. The biggest I have taken is 9 inches which was hard to swallow, but I was rewarded with the biggest load of cum ever it was like a hose and he covered my face with his cum. Enjoyable yes but not sure I would have ever let him fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous