Home at Last

Story Info
Master comes home to his slave after a three month journey.
6.1k words
4.33
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, Sir. We are about to land."

I open my eyes to see the flight stewardess. Damn, she looked tasty. Her hand was gently rubbing my upper thigh as she was waking me up.

"You need to put your chair in the upright position, Sir." The words slid out of her ruby red lips with such an underlining subtly about them. I know she was bent over too far on purpose as well.

"Yes, thank you," I manage to grumble out of my half sleep state.

"Is there anything you need before we land?" Her gaze shifted down as her hand went a little higher on my thigh.

I knew exactly what she wanted. She had been giving me special treatment the entire flight.

I could tell she was an addict, just as she could probably tell that I was as well. Turning her down was extremely difficult. Especially considering that I have not had sex with anything other than my hand for the past three months. Even then it was a rarity. But, alas I did not want to ruin my appetite. She was the equivalent of a well-cooked trout. Something delicious that could be eaten all the time. I was fishing for something better. I had a swordfish steak in my sights.

"No, thank you. I am fine." I sit straight up, pulling my crotch away from her hand.

She stood up tall and pulled her clothes straight. "Well, then I will be on my way."

She was clearly upset and disappointed. It was easy to tell that she was not used to rejection. Honestly, though I had little sympathy for her. She will have no problem finding someone to curb her addiction. That and the fact her last fix was only a few hours before we boarded, I knew she would be okay.

As a sex addict in the desert I was in total hell.

I looked around to make sure that no was watching. I saw the stewardess already trying to score a new fix. The guy was married and could easily tell that it was a monogamous relationship. I also knew that today he would cheat on his wife for the first time. With the assurance that no one was watching me, I adjusted my erection. Damn, was I hard.

The plane landed and I was one of the first off. Benefits of a first class seat I suppose. I went straight to the airport restroom to pee. As I was standing, staring at the tile wall I began to once again think about the conversation that I had before I started traveling two days ago. That conversation was what kept me from fucking that firecracker of a stewardess into unconsciousness.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey pretty girl, I am flying out to tomorrow."

"Master is coming home?" I heard with an excited squeal from the other end of the phone.

"Yes, your Master will be home in two days."

"Oh Master, your girl so happy." The excitement coming from her made me smile. "What should your girl wear when she picks Master up from the airport?"

I had actually been thinking about this for some time now. I knew that she would wear exactly what I told. No matter what the outfit. However, seeing as we had been apart for over three months I wanted to give her a little test. I wanted to make sure that she still knew how to please me without having to be micromanaged. Micromanaging can be fun, but this was not the time for that.

"I want you to surprise me pretty girl."

There was a slight pause. "What do you mean Master?" The confusion in her voice was slight, but clearly there.

"You know what I like right?"

"Yes Master, I believe I do."

"Good, because I have an outfit picked out in my mind. I need you to show up to airport wearing what I am thinking about, or something better. The better the outfit the better your reward. Do you think you can manage this task?"

"Oh, yes Master. This girl will make you proud." The excitement was back in her voice. I had given her as task. There is nothing my little slave girl loves more than a task given to her by Master.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I zip my pants up, flush and proceed to wash my hands.

I started to get excited about what she may have chosen to wear as I exited the restroom. I tried not to think about it too much, while I was away, seeing as how there was nowhere to relieve my frustrations when I did. Now, with her being so close, I let my imagination run wild.

Next thing I knew I was at the escalator headed down to meet her. I took a deep breathe to calm down and proceeded down the escalator, looking for her among the crowd.

I saw her in the back, standing with her hands behind her back like a good slave. Holy shit, did she dress to impress... me.

I looked her up and down, again and again as I rode that seemingly forever escalator. When I reached the bottom I walked to her. I knew that it was hard for her to not some running to me. This little slut slave of mine knew that she had to be inspected first. That is just how she looked too, a good little slut slave.

Her black leather boots with the 5 inch heel ran all the way up to her thighs. The lacing was perfect. As I followed those boots up some amazing thighs there was a several inch gap between the boots and her skirt. I had never seen that skirt before. She knew that I loved white, and the contrast with the boots was amazing. The skirt was amazingly short. If she did anything other than stand up straight she would expose herself to the world. Her white shirt matched the skirt perfectly. It went all the way down to her skirt. I have never really been a fan of the exposed midriff. The shirt was low though, which I did love, as any man would. The best feature of the shirt though was the mesh back. Her hair was in pigtails over her should as to not disrupt my view of those amazing shoulder blades. I love a good pair a shoulder blades, and hers were to die for. I move her hands to stare at her ass that is trying to get out of that skirt. I pull the top of the skirt down a bit. Damn she is good, no panties. She is ready and waiting for my hard cock. Around her neck was the locked titanium collar that I gave her at out collaring ceremony. Attached was her favorite leash, the red one. She is wearing the leather mask that I got her. She loves that mask. Though, this is the first time that she has worn it in public. That made smile. I removed the mask to see her face. Her make up is the perfect mix of slutty and classy. I could tell that she was very uncomfortable, but she was doing this because she was mine and I love her. That is that part that makes me the most proud.

I gently place my hands of her face. "You did very well pretty girl. You may kiss me now."

With a huge smile she wrapped her arms around me as we began to make out right there in the middle of the airport. Nothing else mattered, as far as we were concerned it was only use two.

Once done with exchange of saliva I grabbed her leash and we headed out. With these travels I only take a carry-on which my girl was carrying as she followed. She is so very helpful, always predicting what I need.

Once to the car I put my suitcase in the back seat. I opened the passenger door for my little sex pistol to step inside. Luckily she already placed a towel on the seat because I could smell her sex and it was driving me insane. Once she sat inside I tied the leash to door handle and closed the door. The leash was just long enough to allow her to reach over and open the driver door for me.

As I sit down I see her staring at me as though she wants to ask a question.

"What is on your mind pretty thing?"

"Is Master proud of his slave girl?"

I reach down and pull my throbbing hard cock of my pants. Her eyes light up. "I am very proud of you."

She looks at me, begging with those big beautiful eyes. She has not seen my cock in months and I know that she wants it inside of her just as much as I want to be inside of her. I have a difficult choice to make. Let her suck my dick now on the way home, or keep it from her until we are home. Fuck it, she did a great job with her outfit, I will let her have.

"Put your seatbelt on and if you ask nicely I will consider letting you suck my cock on the way home."

She quickly put her seat belt and did her best beg pose. She brought hands under chin like a puppy, leaned down and looked up at me, making her eyes as big as possible. "Please Master, may your slave suck Master's cock. She wants to feel Master's throbbing shaft down her throat. She want to choke on her Master as drool runs down your slave's face. Your slut needs Master's load in her mouth and to keep it there until Master gives permission to swallow."

Holy fuck she begs well.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I start the drive home as she slides my cock into her mouth. Hands behind her back. Such a good girl I think to myself. She raises up, spits on my cock and goes back down. I can feel the pulse in my cock as she wraps her tongue around my shaft. She slowly glides up and down before taking the entirety of my cock down her throat. She sticks her very skilled tongue out to lick my freshly shaven sack. Up and down she went, with me petting her head the entire time.

God she is amazing.

As we continued home she kept sucking my cock. I could tell that she wanted my cum and I was not sure how much longer I could hold out.

"Do you want your reward?" I asked her.

She shook her head up and down with such excitement.

"Then ask for it."

She brought her head up off of my cock. "Did I say you could remove yourself?"

"No, Master. Your slave is sorry Master." With a look of shame she quickly put her mouth back around my throbbing dick.

"Now if you want Master's cum your need to ask for it."

She paused for a moment, thinking what to do. Then a series of vibrations waved down my shaft as she attempted to speak with my cock in her throat. I love when she does that, it is an amazing feeling. I do not know the exact words she spoke but I know what she asked for.

Just then I felt my cock ready to explode. Unable to hold my cum any longer I pulled my slaves head up a bit as not to ejaculate straight down her throat and deny her my taste. She deserved this after all. She earned it, every drop.

I exploded for what seems like forever. She does her best to capture every bit, but there is just too much. After I finish I pull her head up and look at her. Her mouth is closed as shee tries to not let any more of my juice fall from her mouth. There is some running down her chin, she raises her arm to wipe her face clean.

"Leave it," I say as I grab her arm. I like the way it looks on you.

My slave was never found of semen on her face, but she does it for me. Another reason I love her. She does things she does not enjoy because she knows that it brings me happiness.

"Open your mouth. I want to see."

She raises her head. Hoping to keep as much cum in that cock holster as possible.

"Stop. Keep your head straight." I wanted the pearly white cock juice to flow out, just a little bit.

Hesitantly she leveled her head back and opened her mouth. I did not realize how full her mouth was. The cum flowed out like a waterfall. Like a good cum slut she let it roll out. Damn that was hot.

"Tilt your head back."

Keeping her mouth open she obeyed.

"Gargle."

She gargled my hot cum for a full minute before I let her stop.

"Close your mouth and look at me."

Such perfect obedience.

"Do you think you can manage not to swallow until we arrive home? I am going to let you make this decision. Swallow now or wait until you walk through the front door. If you choose to wait you better not swallow beforehand." We were at least 20 minutes from home, and I planned on make a few stops she did not know about if she chose to not swallow. With her being such an amazing slave, eager to please, and always loving a challenge I was betting that she was going to choose the not swallowing option.

She pondered for a moment. She smiled at me and did not swallow.

"That's my god girl." She leaned into my hand and I petted her head. She was purring, her mouth still full of bubbly gargled cum.

We pull into a gas station. I reach into my wallet and pull out a five dollar bill. By this time the cum on her chin was dry.

"Go inside and buy me a drink. A Gatorade."

She looked at me with a bit a fear, afraid that I was serious. That is a look that I like very much.

I put the money in her hand, "I did not ask and will not tell you again." I leaned over to untie her leash from car door. I could smell her delicious pussy and see the puddle that had formed on the towel.

Slowly she got out the car. I can see her wondering how she was going to purchase my drink. She had to this task without swallowing, letting any cum drip out of her mouth, and not cleaning up the cum that was already there. Also, she knew better than to clean the dripping cum from her thighs without permission.

After a few minutes she walked out of the gas station proudly with head held high. In one hand she was carrying a Gatorade, in the other my change.

I opened the door for her. As soon as she sat down I could smell her. I knew that everyone that walked within five feet of her would be able to smell her as well. She has a scent that would make a monk sin. There is nothing else like it in the world. I leaned back over and tied her leash back to the car door. I wanted to taste her sweet juices.

I took the change and Gatorade from her. "Good girl, very good." She began to purr again, such as lovely noise. "Now put your seat belt on, spread your legs, and put your hands behind back."

Her juices had begun to run onto her boots from standing up. I reached down under her short skit. Her pussy was drenched. She began to squirm as a touched her. I ran my finger up her slit, her groaning the entire time. She was trying to not spill the cum from her mouth. As I played with her clit she began to breathe heavy through her nose. She is such a good girl, has yet to spill a drop. I slide two fingers deep inside her tight, warm, wet pussy.

"I need you to cum on my hand pretty girl. Can you do that for Master?"

"Mmm-hmm." She moaned, shaking her head up and down frantically. I fingered her right there in the gas station parking lot. My hand became increasingly drench as my fingers slide in and out with ease, my thumb rubbing her clit. I could feel her tighten around my fingers. She attempted to speak with her mouth shut and full of cum. I knew what she was trying to say.

'Yes, you may cum." No sooner did the words leave my mouth was her pussy gushing. She squirted all over my hand, herself, and the car. The towel was sopping wet. I slowly pulled my fingers out. She sighed and sank into the seat, mumbling a thank you master through her cum filled mouth.

Her juices were amazing as always. I licked my hand clean as she sat there breathing heavily from exhaustion.

Once cleaned I put the car in drive and headed home. I place my hand on her thigh and told her how much of a good girl she has been. How much I missed her. How much I love her. Unable to speak she smiles at me the entire time.

Finally, I pull the car into the driveway. The entire aroma of the vehicle now smells like an all-night orgy. Such and amazing thing.

I get out of the car, head to the passenger side and open her door. With her still tied to the door I grab my suitcase and hand it over to her. I untie her from door and close it. We head to the house. Once I am in, and she still outside, I command her to open her mouth. She does so. Her mouth is full of cum and saliva. Sexy. I pull her in the house and tell her that she may swallow. She does and lets out a deep sigh. "Thank you Master."

"Did you enjoy tasting Master's cum for the ride home?"

"Yes, Master," she exclaimed with a smile.

"Good now let's go inside. I have things that I want to do to you."

I shut the door behind us.

I lead her to the living room via her leash. Once there I took the leash off and instructed her to turn away from me. Grabbing the leather mask I instantly became hard again. The leather was now cool to the touch and still very smooth. I place the mask over her head onto her pretty slut face. I could tell by her posture she was more relaxed. She feels more at home with the mask on. I stepped back a few feet and examined my toy.

There she was, standing right in front of me, mine for the taking. Her black leather boots had white streaks running down them from her juices. Her little white skirt was clearly drenched. Her hands were behind her back, as they should always be when possible. So, obedient. The mesh back of her skirt accentuated her shoulder blades perfectly. Her long brown hair in pig tails over her shoulders was just too damn cute. That collar, showing the world that she is owned. God I love this whore.

"Turn and face me, slowly."

She did just as directed. She raised her arms up a few inches just as she knew she was required to do.

Those boots running all the way up her thigh would drive any man insane. Her lacing was perfectly uniform. The heels simply added to the perfection. There were white streaks on the front as well, but not as many. I knew that would not be for very long. You could see through her skirt wherever it clung to her skin. The outline of her supple pussy was just visible. Her shirt came down so far and was so tight, I am surprised that her tits had not fallen out. Her hair rested on each tit in such a provocative manner. The titanium collar rested on her neck as though it was a part of her. The leather mask covered everything below her eyes. Her eyes were green today. Sometimes they are blue, but when she gets excited they tend to have more of a greenish hue about them. How did I ever get so lucky to have this slut call me Master?

"Did you miss me?"

"Oh, yes Master." Even with the mask on, her smile was clearly evident.

"I am going to ask you something. Now listen closely because I am going to ask you this only once. It will be the last time I ask you this while I am here. You will only be asked this question one time when I return from my trips. Are you listening?"

"Yes, Master." She stated with a slight nod.

"Is there anything you want from your master? Now think carefully, because I will not be asking this again."

After a long pause she finally spoke. "Your slave would like to watch a movie and cuddle before you fuck her, Master." Her voice is only slightly muffled from the mask, (another reason I like it so well.)

"Very well." I walk to the couch and sit down. "Put in the movie, then come and cuddle with me. You may pick the movie."

Excitedly she put in a movie and stands in front of the couch facing me. "May this girl please cuddle with Master?"

"You may assume your rightful place," I tell her as I stretch out on the couch.

With me sitting down she lays on the couch with her head on my lap. When her mask is not on, she is required to have my cock in her mouth for the duration of our cuddle session. Had I thought more about this I would not have put her mask on until I was about to fuck her. She deserved this, so I would let her have it. I stroked her hair as she purred. I could still smell her wet pussy. I was ready for this movie to be over. I need to sink my hard cock deep inside that sweet pussy of hers. She had not been fucked in over three months. I was ready to break her back in right. I am going to hurt her, and I am going to love it.

The movie finished. "Pretty girl." I say still stroking her hair.

"Yes, Master?" She turns up to look at me.

"Did you enjoy your cuddle time?" I place my hand on her forehead and slowly stroke her face and mask,

"Very much Master. Thank you." She is so grateful. One of her many amazing qualities.

"Before I fuck you I need to make sure there are things you have not forgotten."

She looks at me slightly confused, "Like what Master?"

"For instance, who owns you?"

"Master owns this girl. Master own this body, this soul, this mind, and this heart. You are Master." She recited perfectly.

12