Home at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Master fucks his girl who is it about?"

"Unless Master states otherwise this body is Master's to use as Master sees fit. This girl is here only to please Master." Once again perfect.

"What if I want to fuck you in a manner you do not like or is painful?"

"This girl trusts Master not to cause permanent damage. If this girl is in pain and Master is happy she will endure." Not a thing forgotten.

"Is the slut allowed to make noises?"

"This slut is allowed to make any noise she likes unless Master states otherwise." I like the screams.

"Very good. Now, assume the position." With that command she got off the couch and walked into the bathroom. When she returned a few later she placed a towel onto the ottoman. Dropping to her knees, she bent over the ottoman with her ass towards me. Her skirt was low, still covering her ass. "Lift your skirt, I want to see your ass." Doing so, she exposed the base of a stainless steel butt plug. It made me smile. "When did you put that in there?"

"She put it in before she went to pick up Master from the airport."

It made me very happy to hear she had worn it this entire time. Her self-anal training while I was gone had most certainly paid off. "You are such a good girl." I am going to have fun tonight I think to myself.

She purrs out a, "Thank you, Master!"

I stand up, remove my clothes, and walk up behind her. I know she can feel my presence, her breathing is getting heavy.

"Are you ready?" Not that it matters, but I like to ask from time to time.

"This girl is always ready for whatever you wish to give her, Master." That is what I like to here.

"Good girl." Her purring is getting deeper. That wont last for much longer.

I get on my knees and spit on my hand. I rub my cock down with my spit. I place the tip of my cock between her lips, ready to enter. Slowly I push forward. She is extremely tight, tighter than I remember, which is very tight. No cock for 3 month will do that I suppose. I push the head in and her pussy starts streaming with juices. That is my cue. I ram my entire cock into her wet, warm, wanting, cunt, with no warning, slamming against cervix. I am quite sure she new what was coming though. I felt the pretty little ass plug against my lower stomach, pushing it further inside. She lets out a scream of pleasurable agony as she squirms forward but is unable to go anywhere. I pull out and slam again. I think this time she teared up a little. That only makes me want to hurt her pussy more. I love her tears. A few more pounds was all it took for her to start all out crying. I grabbed her by the hair at the back her head and turned her so I could see her face. Non-water resistance mascara, perfect. The tears had caused the makeup to make black streaks run down into her mask. I could see them coming out the bottom of the mask on her throat. After several minutes of me slamming into her as hard and fast as I possibly could and her balling her eyes out I pulled my cock out. The towel was drenched and I would have to get a new one.

She managed to ask if everything was okay. To which I replied, "Yes whore. Hold on."

I grabbed another towel from the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. "Come here whore. Bring the towel with you. And you better not wipe those tears."

She walked into the bedroom as quickly as she could. She was clearly in a lot of pain. "Come, stand before me."

She walked towards me standing as straight as possible. This was clearly difficult, but she carried on as I knew she would. Once in front of me, I took the towel from her. She position her hands behind her back once more.

"I want to see your face." She dropped her head, knowing I was going to take her mask off. She wanted it left on.

I smacked her on the thigh. She let out a shriek. "Chin up."

She lifted her head. Slowly I took her mask off revealing her beautiful face. She was covered in tears, mascara runs, droll, and snot. Such a beautiful sight. I know she did not like this look on her, but I fucking loved it. However, since she has been so good, I was going to give her the option to clean her face.

"Do you want to clean you face?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes, Master?" With a slight bit of relief.

"Hold your hands outs."

Obediently her hands were in front of her. She was getting a little more excited that she was going to be allowed to clean her face. I place the towel which is drenched in her juices in her hands.

"Here, clean you face."

She looked at the towel, then at me, and back at the towel. I know she was not found of this idea and wanted to say something.

"Either you clean your face with that towel, or you do not clean your face at all. Keep in mind, once you start cleaning your face, you must clean your entire face."

She stood there for a moment not knowing what to do. Finally she took a deep breath and plunged her face into her juice covered towel. When she emerged she left out a gasp. Her face was spotless.

I throw the clean towel onto the bed. "Very good. Now, get on your back."

She walks to the edge of the bed. Once there she gets on all fours and crawls a bit, wagging her ass at me. She then positions the towel and lays down on her back, spread eagle. "Damn," that is all I have to say... Damn.

I walk over and lay on top of her. "I want to see your face while I fuck you this time." Slowly I slide my cock into that wet cunt of hers. The inside of her cunt is swollen from the previous pounding making it difficult to enter. I continue to slowly force myself deep inside. I could feel her plug pressing against my cock. She groans as I expand inside of her already devastated pussy. Soon she loosens up a bit and her groans of pain quickly turn to pleasure. I put my lips against hers. We kiss exchanging saliva, our tongues dancing an elegant waltz. Continuing my slow but deep pace I raise up to look at her. Her throat is magnificent. I must have my hand prints around her neck.

I place my hands gently around her neck. I can see the fear in her eyes as she knows what is coming next. "Breath out," I command. She does. As soon as the last bit of air leaves her lungs I tighten my grip. Continuing to slowly pump her cunt I watch her eyes. Once her eyes start to roll back I take in a deep breath of air. I put my lips around her open mouth. Loosening my grip of her neck I breathe out. She wraps her arms around my neck as she breaths the air from my lungs. The moment she finishes exhaling I tighten my grip around her neck again. Never do I stop my slow, constant, pumping, her ass plug pressing against my cock the entire time. After several minutes of this, oxygen deprivation began to set in. I release my grip entirely as I speed up my pace.

"Pl-please Master!" she begins to scream.

"Please what?" I ask, already knowing what she wants. I could feel her pussy starting to spasm as she tried not to cum until she was given permission.

"Please Master, may I cum!?"

"Not just yet," I could feel my cock swelling, as I too was close to cumming. "Ten," I started the count down. "Nine, eight," It was taking every ounce of will power she had to not cum. "Seven, six," I picked up my pace. Fucking my slut's cunt faster and harder with ever stroke. "Hold on tight slut." She wrapped her arms and legs around me as tight as she could. I gave everything I had, destroying her pussy with my cock. "Five, four." At this point, I was trying not to cum. I want to blow my load deep inside of her as she cums on my cock. "Three, two, one." I drove in hard, with one last push. I went in as deep as I possibly could, slamming her already bruised cervix. "Cum for me slut." Her pussy instantly tighted around my cock like a Chinese finger trap. I could feel her juices flowing on and past my cock as she began squirting all over my nuts. At this point I blew my hot load. My cock was throbbing, pushing more and more cum into this slut's cunt. It was easy to tell she knew I blew my load in her as she began cumming again.

After we both finished cumming I collapsed on top of her. We lay there trying to catch our breath as she ran her fingers up and down my back.

Several minutes later I pull out. She becomes very upset when I leave from inside her and gives me the cutest pouty face.

"Do you know what is next?" I ask stroking her thighs.

"Master is going to fuck his slut's ass?" There was a bit of hope and fear in her voice. She has always been on the fence about anal, but knew I enjoyed it.

"That is correct. Now roll onto your side and lift your leg."

She rolled onto her left and lifted her right leg. The top her boots have turned completely white from the constant cuming. I place a pillow on her left knee and grabbed one for me as well. I thought about grabbing the lube then I see her ass. She is already covered in her own juices. With my cock soaked in them as well, penetrating should not be too difficult. I grabbed the base of the plug and turned it slowly. She began to moan and I pulled on the plug a bit. I started to gently pull the plug out and pushed it back in. Further and further it came out with every tug until it came out with a little pop. She began to lower her leg. I smacked her inner thigh and she yelped.

"Did I say to put your leg down, slut?"

"No, Master. Your slut is sorry." She raises her leg back up.

I lay down behind her, put a pillow between my knees and position the head on my penis at her anus. I push slowly. With one hand she grabs her ass check pulling on it to give me better access. "Good slut," I tell her as I stroke her hair, "Now just relax." The tip of my penis goes in with little resistance, thanks to her pussy juices. Slowly I go in a little and out. In a little more and out. Until my cock is fully engulfed by her ass. "You may put your leg down." Slowly her leg drops. She moans and wiggles as I stay there for a moment. Then ever so gently I begin to slide in and out, in and out. I hold her as I fuck her ass. My sweet little slut slave. She moans the entire time, enjoying my cock in her ass.

"Tell me what you are thinking slut."

"Your slut loves Master's cock in her ass. She wants to feel Master deep inside her. She wants her Master's hot cum to fill up her ass. She wants Master to fuck her like the fuck toy she is."

With that I slowly increase my pace making sure not to harm her. "If you want my cum you need to beg for it, and you better beg well." I fuck her faster and faster, harder and harder, sinking the full length on my shaft in that tight ass every time.

"PLEASE, MASTER! CUM IN YOUR SLUTS ASS! SHE WANTS TO FEEL YOUR HOT LOAD DEEP INSIDE HER! LET THIS SLUT KNOW SHE IS A GOOD FUCK TOY AND GIVE HER YOUR CUM!"

With that I sunk my shaft so far she could have chocked on it. My load shot into her rectum with such force as to try and push me out. After a solid minute of cuming I finally collapsed.

A few minutes of breathing led to me kissing my slut on her head. I thought about going to shower, which we really needed at this point. However, I did not wish to leave her. This is where I belonged. Beside and inside this slut that calls me Master.

"I love you pretty girl."

"I love you, Master."

I wrapped my arms around her and we fell fast asleep. The best sleep we both had in months. With my cock still buried deep in her ass. Her present still in the suitcase.

12