All Comments on 'Home Care'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, very tender and loving. I just wish that after all that great build-up, the sex part had been longer. Still, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Was going good until you decided to shave her pussy. After all, he was so excited by the abundance of hair! 1 star.

larry74403larry74403almost 7 years ago
Great story, and the passion was pretty nice.

I liked the stories build up. It wasn't rushed and sounded convincing. The sex was rather brief. But if that's the only complaint, you did pretty awesome.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Y

No reason given for lying or why the doc helped her lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay, but could have been better...

The build-up of the sexual tension, in the story, was handled well enough but, as at least one other reader has pointed out, you gave no reason as to why Mom felt the need to lie - at least for the last morning and part of the day - about the fact that her wrists had pretty much healed.

Additionally (and, yes, I know that you prefaced the story with a caution) you devoted more sheer text-space to your toilet-fetish than you did in describing the sex which was the supposed goal of the story. I suppose that's a clue as to your true intent, as 3 our of the 8 story-tags (nearly 50%) had to do with toilet stuff. For me, that's the thing that turned a story that might have been a sterling "5" into a mediocre "3".

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Love it, would be hotter if they expanded on the scat possibilities. Like him licking her ass clean after, or even eating her shit.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Excellent story. I thought the build up to shaving was FANTASTIC.

I thought she should have had him join her in the tube to shave her legs & pussy. Then have them shower ending with the lotion. I thought both going into bedroom and beyond was AWESOME.

Personally I am NOT into SHIT so I thought you handled this well. Mentioned but did not dwell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A lot of reading.

And all we get its one quick fuck, I hope your not going to leave us hanging, with our hardon in hand.that would be cruel.

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 7 years agoAuthor
some explanation

Don't usually comment on comments but thought I'd throw in my two cents worth. Doc didn't lie, the mother's wrists were injured. I figured she enjoyed her son taking care of her so much she wanted to keep it going as long as possible. If the toilet stuff was the main focus I would've extended it and filed the story in Fetish. Finally, I agree the sex was too short, though the son being inexperienced I didn't want him to be a casanova in the bedroom. Btw, I take the good reviews with the bad and thank those that take their time to comment. I write what turns me on and hope others may enjoy my ramblings. You can't please everyone all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked the toilet stuff

son should definitely have licked moms ass clean

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
wow

what a great story. honest. real. especially the bathroom parts. the sex was a little hurried at the end, after such a wonderfully prolonged build up. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more than one fuck

Loved to read what he done for his. Mom. Need to read more about cun in her. Does she like her salad tossed? How many holes can they do in one night and we do not know her age and can you get her pregnant???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy mom and son

Give Josh just a bit of chest hair for mom to see -- especially when it gets wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

That is a great story.... Slow build up very described brilliant

SmutaholicSmutaholicalmost 7 years ago
Great buildup, but....

The buildup was great, but the ending was too abrupt. We waited all this time for them to get together, and it was basically a paragraph or two of very rushed sex. No intimacy, no kissing, no oral, no foreplay of any kind. There was also a continuity issue with Mom getting down on all fours while he shaved her. She wouldn't have been able to do that with her wrists in pain, and Josh should have called her on it.

Outside of that, I really enjoyed the story and hope to see more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sweet Mom and son story

I gave you a solid 5. I love the way that he discovered that his Mom was seeking to fool him about her early recovery and obviously wanted his intimate caregiving to continue. Just 2 things that I would like better--one, I wish he had not shaved her pubes completely (I prefer at least some hair), and two, the actual sex scene should have been longer and far more detailed. But the very believable and lovable buildup is so good that a 5 was demanded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next?

One more chapter. He needs to pump her full of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
aWEsOME

jUsT aWeSoMe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You really should writeanother chapter

I men now that both know what the other wants. Tell us how she takes care of his cock while me makes her happy every day and night.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
A very good story!

There's an innocence to this story that I love. I really enjoyed reading!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
Home Care

Aaahhh. I loved this story because it had three or four of my personal fetishes in it. First, as she pissed the first time, I would have been standing in front of her as she sat on the toilet. I would have had a raging erection and probably would have asked/told her to play with my cock.

Second, NO SHAVING. I would have told her she didn't need to use a razor anymore and she could just let her pit and leg hair grow.

Third. It would have been fr easier to slip on stockings rather than pantyhose. A nice pair of full fashioned cinnamon or brown with dark seams and heels fastened to a nice six or eight strap garter belt. This would have eliminated her or him having to pull her PH down when she needed to piss or poop.If you flush the toilet as soon as a turd hits the water, the aroma is minimized.

Fourth. She knew she wanted his cock fucking her after about the second time she had him help her pee. Once he saw her in the kitchen with her arm braces off, he needed to go for it.

Now, we need a sequel with them fucking their brains out and him continuing to help her dress with nice sexy lingerie.

jhmckn@gmail.com

tribelover330tribelover330over 5 years ago
Needing more

Nicely written, even the pee/scat scenario. Now all he needs is to take her virgin asshole. Was erect through most of the story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel please

Next one there could be ass eating or anal or shower piss or cum play or feet

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
yes yes to chapter 2

Another lucky guy to fulfill his fantasy of incredible sex with his mom. Never was that lucky but did see my mom nude on many occasions.

daganetdaganetalmost 5 years ago

Your stories are gold! I liked how you consistently developed heroes of the story.

P.S. Thank you, for adding scene of defecation and wiping. It will be great, if you add similar scenes to your next works. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes these "dirty" games.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Good short story.

Just wanted to give my two cents worth. The main topic of discussion seems to be the toilet activity. I don't have a problem with water sports. It can be sexy. I don't usually care about anal but shit is so messy and stinky so it doesn't really appeal to me, but she couldn't very well go days without taking a dump. In the shower you could have gone there with maybe some ass play. I thought you handled it nicely. Possibly some incidental ass play.

When we finally got to the sex, I thought it was too quick, but his inexperience made that normal.

However there was an absence of oral sex. Mom could have orally brought him back and taken a load.

What do I know? You're an author, I'm just a horny old pervert.

Anyway I gave 5*s

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well, this is one of the stories, you read oven and over. ^*!^*!^*!

OK!!! You did a good job, but it's been done,

so many times before. Most of us readers,

know it by heart. I gave you a 5*****,

just because I liked it.

....THANKS....

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

I cannot believe it. That mommie was being so sneaky. Deceitful, lying, taking advantage of that horny young man, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice One 5 stars

I didn't like the shaved pussy. Trimmed, but not bald.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exciting!

Several thoughts--It was a hot story. All of us have personal preferences. I think pantyhose are better without panties.,,,Did not at all want the BM part of it..., and she should have kept the bush! A mature woman with a full bush is very sexy and hot. His reaction to inserting himself into her was realistic. Few young men can hold it under those circumstances; it's too intense.

ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years ago
Mom's deceit really cranked this one up!

At first this story wasn't really doing it for me, although I really love how guys in your stories often come in their pants or with light stimulation. I was going to give up on it and then it turned out mom was faking! So hot! And I loved how they showered and he came between her thighs and they didn't even speak. Great stuff thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cool idea, but it should have been more drawn out.

The end felt rushed, though the overall hook of her needing care and enjoying it to the point of faking it was a good one. They could have gone for a slower climb, uncertain, willing but not. Instead it all came in one quickie at the end. Heck, I would have imagined a great scene of the mom asking for some... Relief

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Great story. 5 Stars. But, the one issue I had was switching from panties to knickers and back to panties.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Very good story. Love it. AAAAA++++

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Very nice story, well written and told...........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story man...it was beautiful..liked the shit part..

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

Great now I got a hard on and no one to help me with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...