Home Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom chose cornflakes and I sat beside her at the table and slowly fed her by spoon. Nearing the bottom of the bowl there was more milk than flake and as I lifted a full spoon into her open waiting mouth it spilled and ran down her chin. Without thinking I quickly leaned in and kissed the dripping milk from below her lips and Mom jolted back startled. "Ooh honey?"

"Um. Sorry, I don't know why I did that." I apologized.

"No it's OK. I just didn't expect it is all." She smiled again and I knew everything was OK. "You know what I'd really like Josh?" My mind ran through plenty of options in the few seconds it took her to continue. "Coffee! I haven't had one since yesterday morning."

"Sure but medication first."

"Yes doctor," Mom conceded.

After making her a coffee and setting her up with a straw so she could drink it herself I left her in the living room watching TV and decided to put a load of washing on. I gathered up the bra and clothes Mom had worn last night and knowing I'd have to do her panties as well, walked back into the living room. "I'm doing the washing Mom, do you have anything else?" Knowing full well what her response would be.

"Um just my underwear I guess baby, I'll have to have a shower soon, so you can take them now if you want."

I did want!

"Sure, you want to just jump up there?" I helped her to stand and reaching up under her nightie took hold of her panties on each side and slid them down her legs and off over her feet. "Thank you madam." I threw her panties into the basket I'd compiled and walked to the laundry.

Once there I dropped the basket and lifted out my Mom's warm knickers. They'd been pressed to her pussy and wedged in her ass all night and my cock was demanding I smell them. I released my hard dick from my pants and lifted the red satin to my mouth and nose. It was a violation of her privacy, she would probably be disgusted by my actions but right then and there I didn't care. I was too horny to deny myself. I inhaled the scent of my mother's cunt on the fabric, I pressed my lips and tongue to where I presumed her asshole would've been and gripping my cock, began cumming onto the floor of the laundry.

I felt a little ashamed of myself and couldn't look her in the eye for the next half hour until finally she spoke.

"How are we going to do the shower thing?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I cant wash myself and you'll have to, you know. How will we do it?" She was struggling for words.

"I don't know, we'll figure something out. Did you want to do it now?"

"Oh, when you're ready darling. Um, I'll have to go to the toilet first!" She added.

"Yeah cool, let's go now." I hoped I didn't sound too enthusiastic.

As before I stood outside the door and listened to my mother use the toilet. The familiar sound of her stream of urine and then the unmistakable sound of her pooping. Two small splashes followed by a larger plop in the water. I felt my face redden at what was about to happen, which was surprising as most of my blood was rushing to my penis, swelling at a rapid rate.

Mom quietly called my name to say she was finished and I entered. She was looking up at me as I approached, her nose scrunched up with lips open, teeth clenched. "I'm sorry honey, I had to do number two's. It's a smelly one!" And then the smell did hit me as I walked into it. Not disgusting, just a sickly sweet aroma. Unmistakably shit but not unpleasant, I was surprised.

"Don't worry about it," I said as I knelt before her spread legs, reaching for the paper. "Now let's get you clean." I as before, folded the paper and wiped her vagina of urine first then casually as if I'd done it many times reached further between her legs and found her anus and wiped. As I did so, my upper thumb brushed not only her pubic hair but her labia. My cock pulsed at the touch. I threw the paper in the toilet and folded another few pieces. Wiping her anus again I looked at the paper to see if it was clean, which it was and threw it also into the bowl.

"I'm so sorry you have to do this Josh." Mom whispered down to me.

"Don't worry Mom, I like it!" I replied.

"You like it?" She responded with a questioning look on her face.

"No I mean I like looking after you." I countered and thought I got away with it. "It makes me not feel like such a loser." I stood her up and in the act of flushing looked down at my mother's turds in the water, the sight sending a strange thrill through my body.

"You're not a loser honey. Remember, you're my hero."

I ran the shower and tested it's warmth. We both realized that I would have to see Mom naked again and not only that, wash her body but I tried to treat the situation clinically. I removed her nightie and helped her into the shower. It was the first time I could actually stand back and admire her naked as I allowed her to wet her body and hair beneath the relaxing, flowing water.

Her body wet, the light glistened off her skin as she slowly turned, giving me a full 360deg perspective of her nude form. I loved what I saw. My cock was straining behind my jeans but I hoped she couldn't tell. The idea was for me to remain outside the shower fully clothed while reaching in to wash her body but quickly we both realized it wouldn't work. More water was falling outside the base than in.

"Hang on, I've got an idea." I ran to my room and stripped off my clothes. I found a pair of board shorts and pulled them on, carefully tucking my cock inside and made my way back to Mom.

"Good thinking," she smiled, as I returned and entered the shower with her. It was the best possible solution apart from me being naked as well and I didn't think she'd go along with that. Yet!

The wrist supports, being made of plastic were fine to get wet and I set about washing my mother's body. She instructed me to start with shampooing her hair and I was greeted with the most sensual of vocalizations from her in response to the massaging of her scalp. She made the same sighs and moans as I used a sponge on her shoulders and back. When I reached her bottom I paused and she read my mind.

"I just soap up my fingers honey," she offered and I responded by massaging my soapy digits over and around her tight little puckered hole.

I returned to the sponge to do the backs of her legs, kneeling with my face level with her ample white buttocks. The desire to spread those cheeks was overwhelming. It would've been so simple to bury my face between them and tongue her holes but I instead made do with watching the water run from the pubic hair between her parted thighs.

I next cleaned her feet which I lingered on, running my fingers between each toe. My cock was almost bursting from my shorts. With each movement, friction caused a masturbatory effect. If I didn't control myself I would soon be cumming in them.

Standing up I had my Mom turn to face me. I lifted each arm gingerly and washed her armpits which needed shaving. I didn't know whether it was right for me to wash her breasts but she didn't say anything or stop me as I caressed each in turn with the sponge, lifting and soaping under each respectively. I moved on to her stomach and was then faced with her thick wet bush of pubic hair. I didn't wait for her guidance as I did with her bottom, I soaped my hand and placed it right over her pubic mound and shampooed her thatch, running my fingers through the hair and massaging the skin beneath. My mother's legs parted slightly and I slid my hand down to her pussy, soaping up her labial lips and sliding the length of my index finger along her slit to her anus and back.

It was wet down there. Yes, I know I was in a shower but this was wetter than that. It was lubricated. And then it happened, with my hand on my mom's pussy, I came in my board shorts. I tried as best I could to not make any visual sign in my face and I didn't make a sound or alter my breathing. I knew the water would hide the sin so I believed I would actually get away with it and with the release, my cock thankfully began shrinking in size.

I conditioned Mom's hair and rinsed it off and our first shower together was over, I think I'd managed to get away scot-free. I toweled off my mother and wrapped her in a new robe I found in her wardrobe. I managed to blow-dry her hair and style it somewhat, (well put it in a ponytail) and then asked what else she needed me to do. Moisturizing was her priority and I relished the act of rubbing the cream on her legs. They needed shaving and I was summoning up the courage to ask her about it but couldn't do it yet. She asked for a facial moisturizer as well and if I wouldn't mind having a go at putting some makeup on her. I think I did pretty well with the mascara but enjoyed applying the lipstick the most.

When it came to dressing her, it was my choice again. I wanted to dress her up to be as sexy as possible without going overboard. I found a pair of black nylon/elastane panties, they felt like satin and looked small enough to hug her ass tightly. She didn't object to the black lace bra and when I knelt, awaiting her to place a foot inside black pantyhose, she kissed me on the top of the head and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's just fun having you dress me honey, you choose combinations I don't usually think of. It's sweet."

"I just want you to look pretty Mom!" I stated.

"Who for? You?"

"Well no, for yourself, to make you feel better." I know she saw straight through me but it was worth a shot.

She had a denim mini skirt that I'd admired in the past and I fetched it and helped her into it, followed by a tight white tank top. It was enjoyable dressing her in the items but I knew it would be double the fun taking them off and my cock again pulsed at the thought.

Mid afternoon we were sitting together in the living room and Mom was looking at her hands. The plastic covers left only the lower half of her fingers uncovered. "Josh would you do something for me?" She asked.

"Anything Mom, what is it?" I replied, eager to please.

"These things make my hands look so ugly, would you be a sweety and put some nail polish on for me?"

"Of course, what color would you like?"

"Um the red will be fine if you can find it, it should be in my dresser," she suggested and I went off to fetch it.

For the next 20 minutes I sat beside her on the couch and painted her nails. It was such a bonding experience and being so close to her was so warm and comforting, it gave me goosebumps.

"There, finished Mom. How did I do?" I asked proudly.

"Expertly done honey. I should get you to do it all the time," she remarked. "Do you want to do my toes?"

Is the Pope catholic? I thought to myself. "Sure, um I'll have to take off your pantyhose!"

"Well obviously, silly," she laughed and stood up.

I raised her denim skirt up around her waist and took hold of the top of her black pantyhose. Making sure not to pull her panties down with them, I tugged them down her legs and off over her feet and placed them on the coffee table.

Mom sat down lengthways on the couch and I took up position at her feet. I took hold of her foot and placed it in my lap. "No tickling honey," Mom laughed as I set about painting her beautiful little toes. Where I sat and how Mom's leg was bent gave me a perfect view up her skirt and between moving onto each toe I would quickly sneak a peek at her black panties. I was close enough to see pubic hair poking out each side and my cock hardened at the vision. Mom's foot was pressed down right over it and she must have felt, let alone seen the swelling but she said nothing. She caught me a couple of times looking up her skirt but again, she said nothing. I blew on her toes when I was finished to dry them off and couldn't resist kissing her foot to conclude.

"Wow," she stated. "If that's the service you get around here, I'm definitely coming back!" She joked. "Thank you though Josh. I do feel better about myself," she pointed at her pantyhose. "You can just put those in the wash if you like, I want to be able to see my toes."

"Sure." I picked up her pantyhose and took the nail polish back to her room. On the way back I stopped off at my room and placed her pantyhose under my pillow for later use. I was only human.

We developed a pretty steady routine over the next couple of days of dressing, feeding, ablutions. Mom was becoming more comfortable with me taking care of her more private business and she'd even stopped apologizing every time I had to wipe her after using the toilet. I was sticking with the board shorts in the shower and If I lingered a little more each day washing her private parts, she didn't seem to object.

On the third night Mom had asked me if it was OK for her to have some wine with the medication and after a little research I jokingly conceded it was acceptable as long as she didn't get carried away. Mom and I began watching a movie but soon became bored with it. "You haven't played your video games much lately honey," Mom commented.

"That's because I've got something more important to do," I replied.

"You mean looking after me?" She asked. I raised her glass of wine I'd been holding to her lips and she took a sip, looking into my eyes.

"Of course!" I replied, smiling.

"Why don't you play now? I can come and watch."

"You want to watch me play on the ps4? The alcohol must be effecting the medication!" I laughed.

"I'll just sit on your bed and be quiet, you wont even know I'm there."

"Oh, I'll know but OK, come on." I agreed.

I set her up on my bed and placed her wine with a straw beside her on the bedside table. She kept half her promise and was quiet but I certainly knew she was there.

Soon I looked back and noticed she'd fallen asleep. I turned off my game, woke her and took her off to her bedroom. I'd dressed her that morning in jeans and a bodysuit with a snap crotch. Three times I had placed my hand between her legs and unsnapped the suit during the day for bathroom breaks. After removing her jeans I again pressed my fingers to her pussy and undid the press studs. Mom lifted her arms and I removed the bodysuit over her head leaving her completely naked.

"Right, knickers," I said and Mom quickly stopped me.

"Actually honey just get me my nightie, I've had a lot of liquids and if I need to get up during the night I can go to the bathroom without waking you."

I felt kind of put out, I was enjoying her bathroom visits, though the thought of her in bed without panties, was just as alluring.

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep honey?" she asked as I placed the sheet over her and I couldn't say no.

The hall light was the only illumination in the room, it was warm and Mom had asked me to pull down the sheet to her hips. I lay beside her and was caressing her tummy as she'd asked. Knowing she was quite tipsy I decided to ask her about her leg hair.

"Oh sweety I know it's ugly, I was actually going to shave my legs and armpits the day I fell and since then I didn't want to trouble you with it," she confessed.

"Mom, that's what I'm here for. Do you want me to do it tomorrow?"

"Would you honey? I'd love it if you could," she said sleepily

"Right after breakfast Mom," I told her.

"Can you rub my tummy on the skin Joshy, it gives me goosebumps," she whispered and I could tell she was about to fall asleep. I quickly, yet softly pulled her nightie up over her legs, her pussy, to just below her breasts. As soon as I resumed touching her stomach, goosebumps appeared all over her skin and her breathing moderated to show she was asleep.

I continued gently stroking her stomach around her belly button then slowly, incrementally made my way to her pubic mound. My fingers stroked through her long pubes, combing her thicket and massaging the mound beneath. Mom moaned in her sleep as I caressed her pubes then back up to her stomach. Soon I just left my hand over her crotch, my fingers buried in her pubic hair and with a hard-on pressed into the mattress, I lay beside her thinking life couldn't get any better than this.

I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I knew the room was cold and I was no longer clutching my Mother's pubes. I pulled the blanket over my Mom and made my way to my room and bed.

I awoke with a start and looked at the time. 3am. I heard a noise and realized it must have been what woke me. Immediately I thought of my Mom needing the toilet but listening, the noise came from the kitchen. I made my way to the door and peering out, listened again. I heard the fridge open, the sound of a drawer, cutlery. Considering it couldn't be my mother, I silently made my way down the hall and stood in the darkness to observe in secret. It was my mother! She was moving around the kitchen like nothing was wrong, I could see her wrist protection sitting on the table, beside the sandwich she'd made herself. She again opened the fridge and took out a large jug of water and poured herself a drink. How was any of this possible? Just hours before she'd needed me to undress her. I quietly went back to my room.

I sat on the bed in the dark and listened as Mom finished making a meal then clean up after herself. I heard her tiptoe past my room and enter the bathroom. She used the toilet and flushed. I even heard her washing her hands. The strangest thing then happened, she tiptoed back to my door and stopped as if listening to me. I remained totally silent and she must have assumed I was asleep. She then made her way back to her room.

So that was the end of that I thought. She was better, she'd no longer need me to feed her, bathe her. I was disappointed to say the least. I wouldn't get to shave her legs. There would be no more showering together. No more dressing. I'm not too proud to admit I she'd a light tear out of pity for myself. It took me a long time to fall back asleep.

I awoke at 9am and put on some track pants and a t-shirt. I was glum. I walked to the kitchen and began to make myself a coffee. I made my way down to my mother's room and peered past the half open door. She was awake but still lying in bed and immediately I noticed she was wearing her wrist restraints again.

"Hey Mom, how you feeling?" I asked, purposefully not mentioning last nights incident.

"Oh a little better I think honey. Maybe I'll try not taking the drugs."

"Yeah? You think your hands are OK now? You want to take off the restraints?" I challenged.

"Oh no, I don't want to do that. They're definitely not mended yet. It'll be a little while yet I think." She lied to my face and I couldn't have been happier.

"Ready for breakfast?" I asked.

"Ooh yes, I'm starving. Can you help me up honey?"

I walked over to her bed and pulled back the covers, yet again her nightie was up around her waist but as she wasn't wearing panties the sight was even more wonderful. I regretted having thrown on loose fitting track pants as my cock began to harden at the sight, creating and obvious tent in the front of my pants. Mom didn't help things by spreading her legs as she swung them around, then falling backwards in her effort to get out of bed, flashing her pussy to me in all it's glory. "Whoops. Maybe I should've worn undies to bed. Sorry," she laughed.

"That's OK," I stood between her legs then leaned in and clutched her beneath each armpit, my cock barely inches from her hairy pussy and lifted her up to vertical.

"And because you've been so good lately I'm going to make you pancakes for breakfast, how's that sound?"

"Ooh yummy," she replied and we walked together to the kitchen.

I sat next to her at the table cutting up and feeding her the pancakes, some drizzled in maple syrup, others lemon juice and sugar. We both sat sideways on our chairs, facing each other so as best to eat the meal. Mom's legs were spread and her nightie barely covered her sex. Anyone looking at my pants would clearly see my erection and I did nothing to hide it. Something was going on here. Mom had lied to me about using her hands and the only reason I could come up with was she was enjoying having me do everything for her. The fact she no longer wanted to take the medication as much as proved it but I for one wasn't going to challenge her about it. No, in fact I'd decided right then and there to take it as far as it could possibly go.