Home Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each mouthful my mother would almost seductively open her mouth and hold out her tongue awaiting the fork. I say almost, as I couldn't be sure whether she was doing it on purpose or it was incidental. No matter which, it was hot and if I had to feed her like this for the rest of her life I would oblige.

"Do you remember what we talked about last night honey? About shaving my legs," she reminded me, as if I would've forgotten. "Do you still not mind doing it?"

"Of course not, I have to do your underarms too remember," I added. "How's is the best way we should do it, in the shower?"

"Oh no! That's what got me in this position in the first place!" She held up her injured arms and confessed to me that attempting to shave her legs in the shower had been the reason for her fall. She usually did it in the bath but on the day tried it standing up in the shower. It hadn't ended well and that's where I came into the picture.

"I think the best way is for me to have a bath, that'll soften the hairs, then you can shave me. Sound good?" She asked.

"Sounds very good," I returned, not even hiding my enthusiasm.

I ran the bath and even lit a candle in there (she always did when she had a bath) as Mom drank her coffee, When ready I called her in and began to take off her nightie. "Um Josh, I have to use the toilet," she stated and I complied by sitting her down then began taking up my usual position outside the bathroom when she stopped me. "You don't have to wait outside baby, I won't be long!" And as she spoke I heard the sound of her pee flowing from her into the bowl. I sat on the bath next to her and waited for her to finish. The urine stopped but she didn't mention she was done and I knew why. I heard the crackle of her turd emerging from her anus and then the large splash down in the bowl followed by another, smaller. My mom was shitting openly in front of me and I couldn't have been more turned on.

After wiping and flushing, I removed her nightie and helped her into the warm bath. I asked if she'd like to just relax in there a while and she agreed.

"I'll put some music on for you," I proposed and on leaving saw my reflection in the mirror. How Mom could not have noticed my erection was unbelievable, was she being willfully ignorant? Maybe saving me from embarrassment? I couldn't fathom but things were definitely heating up.

I found some soothing classical piano that she admired I tuned it up loud enough to hear in the bathroom and made my way back to her.

"A bath, candle, music. Someone's being very romantic!" She stated when I walked into the steamy bathroom. I felt myself blushing and thankfully my erection had subsided in the time spent in the other room.

"What? No it's not like that, I was just," but she interrupted me.

"It's OK honey, I'm just playing with you. You're being sweet." She then lifted one of her legs out of the bath. "Now someone's got some work to do!"

I was able to shave her left leg and the top of the right, quite easily sitting on the edge of the bath but I couldn't reach the back of her right. I was thinking I could get in the bath with her but didn't mention it. It was actually Mom who came up with a far better option.

"If you help me out honey I can just sit on the edge of the bath here, it'll be easier to do my underarms that way as well."

I agreed and soon I was kneeling between my naked mother's spread legs. I lathered up the back of her right leg and completed the job, then sprayed foam into my hand and transferred it to her exposed armpit. They weren't overly hairy and the task was completed quicker than I'd hoped.

"I think you're done Madam," I stated proudly.

"Why thank you Sir, how much do I owe?" She played along.

"Well because you're my favorite customer, it's on the house." We laughed and I rinsed off the razor in the bath.

"Actually honey there is just one more thing you could do," she paused. "Oh actually, don't worry about it you wouldn't want to."

"Wouldn't want to what?" I asked

"Well it's just my bikini line, I don't know if you've noticed but it's a little overgrown, so to speak!" She remarked. Didn't know if I'd noticed? Her pussy was all I was thinking about!

I wanted to remain cool and not be overly enthusiastic.

"Yeah I can do it, if you want me to."

"You wouldn't be uncomfortable Josh?" She asked and to answer I sprayed shaving foam into my palm and placed my hand directly onto her pubic mound.

"Ooh. That's cold," she giggled as I smeared the foam all over her crotch from beneath her belly button to her upper thighs and between her ass cheeks. My erection had returned with a vengeance as I ran my fingers over her anus along her crack and massaged the lather into her pussy hair. She spread her legs further apart and seemed to be enjoying the experience. I took up the razor and without waiting for her to direct me, ran it through the thickest part above her vagina shaving her pussy down to skin.

"Ah, I didn't expect you to shave it all off, I just meant the sides honey!" She exclaimed, genuinely shocked.

"Oh sorry, I thought. Oh, I'm an idiot aren't I?" I stated.

"No it's alright, I've just never.. Oh just shave it all off Josh, it'll be a change!" She mused.

I was delighted. I was shaving my mother's pussy. I was meticulous and careful around the hood of her clitoris and labored over her outer labia. I occasionally looked up to her face for validation and I noticed her becoming more flushed. My fingers would often slide between her labia due to her pussy beginning to lube and I knew she was loving the sensation of her own son shaving her. I would've thought the length of her pubes would be a struggle but the razor was sharp and I soon had her smooth and bald. The crack of her bottom was almost impossible from the front and when I asked if she would mind getting on all fours to give me better access so as not to nick her, she assented.

I was in heaven. My mom was in doggy position on the bathroom floor and I was spreading her ass cheeks to shave around her anus. If you can come up with a hotter scenario, I beg you to tell me. I finished shaving her ass and helped her to her feet.

"Thank you honey, that feels so much better, I'll just jump in the shower and rinse off." She declared and I adjusted the temperature for her. When she was in and letting the water rush over her body she looked at me. "Why don't you come in Josh, we're just wasting water having separate showers!"

It was a valid argument and who was I to disagree? I stripped off my shirt and pants and without even attempting to hide my hard-on climbed into the shower with my mother. She turned her back to me after glancing down at my cock for an instant.

"Will you wash my hair honey?" She asked and we proceeded to have our regular shower together, yet this time with us both naked. I soaped up the sponge and began massaging her shoulders. Her ass pushed back into me and my cock, pointing directly at her, slid between her upper thighs beneath her pussy and asshole. Neither of us said a word as I pushed my groin up against her bottom, my dick now protruding out below her shaved pussy. She clasped her thighs together sealing my cocks fate as I soaped up her breasts from behind.

We still both remained silent, the flow of water and our breathing the only sound in the shower. My cheek, then my lips brushed against her ear. I kissed her lobe and then the area behind it. My cock ground against the slippery surrounds. I clasped her breasts, no longer keeping up the charade of washing them. Mom turned her head to look in my eyes and under her gaze, I began to cum. She knew what was happening as my cock twitched and pulsed between her thighs, shooting jets of sperm from between her legs against the shower wall.

We still didn't speak. We finished off our shower together and I toweled her off as normal. Mom was the first to break. "Don't forget, you'll need to moisturize me honey." She said, matter-of-factly. I hadn't forgotten. I grabbed the bottle out of the cupboard and kneeling naked before her began at her feet and worked my way up her legs. When I reached her now hairless cunt I squirted out more lotion and began smearing it over her smooth mound, between her thighs and around her anus, where moments before I'd applied shaving creme. Her pussy was dripping onto my hand to the point where I was no longer sure whether it was lotion or her juice I was smearing. I managed to extract myself from her vagina to apply lotion to her underarms and we were done.

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom." She stated and I watched her ass as it left the bathroom, my cock, hard again pointing in the direction it was headed. I toweled myself dry and naked, followed her to the bedroom.

Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed where daily I clothed her but today there would be no dressing. She'd removed her wrist restraints and placed them on the bedside table. I walked to her and stopped between her spread legs, my swollen cock inches from her face. "Your hands feeling better Mom?" I asked.

"Do you know, they are honey!" She smiled. "Thankfully too, I'm going to need them."

Mom took hold of my erection with her right hand and cradled my balls with her left. With her eyes fixed on my cock she slowly at first ran her hand up and down my shaft, then looked up at me and increased the pace. "Do you like this honey?" She asked. "Do you like your Mommy jacking you off?"

"Oh yes Mom, I love it," I replied.

"I bet you've still got a lot of cum in there for Mommy, haven't you baby?"

"I think I do Mommy, yes," I answered, amazed at the words coming out of her sweet mouth. She continued to masturbate me furiously, the feeling better than when I did it myself.

"Where do you want to cum on Mommy, honey?" She questioned. "Do you want to cum on my face baby? Do you want to cum on my tits? Or maybe you want to cum in Mommy's mouth?" She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue lewdly and the desire to cum in there was overpowering.

I was on the verge of orgasm and new it would happen any moment. "Actually Mom," I gasped. "I want to cum inside you!"

"Correct answer Joshy!" She let go of my cock and lay back on the bed spreading her legs, presenting her glistening freshly shaved pussy to me in all it's wonder. I wasted no time and lay upon her, with barely seconds to spare my dick found it's way inside her slick folds and was encompassed in her wet warmth. My lips just managed to make contact with her mouth and begin kissing as I released my second load of cum for the day, this time deep inside my mother's vagina.

"Oh fuck Mom, that was awesome," I said, as I kissed her and slowly moved my hips against her pelvis, eking out the last of my sperm. "I guess with your hands healed you don't need me to take care of you any more though."

Mom looked me in the eye and smiled. "On the contrary honey, you're going to have to take care of my needs daily, maybe more. Do you think you can do that Josh, can you take care of Mommy?"

I kissed her and my softening cock began to harden again inside her. "I'm pretty sure I can Mom. I promise, I'll always take care of your needs."

The End.