All Comments on 'Home Carer Ch. 02'

by Secretary2013

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JamesRTickitJamesRTickitabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable story

I like the idea and you have written it well.

Also I am not 80 yet but it will be on my mind to find such a good carer come the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved both chapters. The fact she's willing to let him do it what he wants with her body and she enjoys everything is a immense turn-on.

I would love see him humiliating her a little bit more, but just a little bit, kinda in a way where he knows he's very lucky to just be in this situation and because of that he respects her a lot, but he can't control the fact he is a creepy old pervert and have tons of fantasies and he should seize this opportunity...

Maybe making her gag during a blowjob and then making her relish his cum before swallow it or use a her as way to pay a debt he has with another old pervert, making her dance sensually for him in a sexy lingerie(or just cleaning the house while wearing it) stuff like that... But with her always in control setting boundaries and only during the shifts, using that mindset that everything is happening because she agrees with it...

Anyway, thanks for writing.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33about 6 years ago

Liking it so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE !

Very good so far. Waiting for Ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT!

I love dirty old codgers groping and impregnating consenting young lasses. Its a shame there's not many such stories out there. Please continue writing more. I thoroughly enjoyed this peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretary2013@Secretary2013
43 Followers
5'6" tall. Slim build. Caucasian with very pale skin, no tattoos no piercings. Long dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. 34dd breasts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Home Carer Previous Part
Home Carer Series Info