All Comments on 'Home Ch. 07'

by curiouskatty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Hopefully Peyton will turn her ass around and confront Nate. I was screaming at her to not assume Nate was cheating being that Victoria was involved she should've known something wasn't right.

Victoria set up Nate but it seems it might backfire with Nate knocking himself out. She will be the last known person to have been with him.

jussiejonesjussiejonesalmost 11 years ago

I hope Victoria gets hers soon! I wish I could punch her or that Peyton will whip her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
interracial. nate,peyton, stiles addison,victoria.

payton can identify stiles at the burning church as the arsonist. Stiles can testify against victoria and addison. the recording made by stiles can set everything between nate and peyton right. all that remains is the tie in story. besides, stiles could end up with addison.. good story..

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT 5 stars!

Lord, Peyton girl.......... you have a lot on your hands.....2 BITCHES and an Arsonist! This some good ISH! Please don't be M.I.A for long.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

if has to go to a er then a blood test will show he was drugged so he can press charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREE

ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOOREEEE PLEASEEE DON'T LET IT END HEREEEE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dont do it

please don't stop writing for a century then come back a century later. You're killing me here! PLLLLease continue the story it's so good. Imagine if you were in your readers shoes, would you be satisfied with this being the end?...

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
I hate this

I want to kill Victoria and dear god I hope Nate will be okay dammit

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

If I cursed I'd have some words for Victoria... she is a fool and Eric is smart to do just what he did

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mad...

I'm mad that Nathan did not go looking for Peyton, and that she had to come back to him pretty much (no no no no...especially when he was the one who messed up in the first place...with the internet it is not hard to find people). Not only that, she still has to contend with her sick step "sister." Four stars this time because Nate should have gone after Peyton, not waste away until she reappeared, lol.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
About Peyton...

The only thing I didn't agree with was how easily Peyton got back with Nate. She was a bit too eager and willing which is what would have made her a doormat if Nate were a lesser man. After everything Peyton has gone through, her character should be stronger and more assertive with a spine of steel. Not the same lovestruck girl living in a church. Other than that, great chapter!

smurfat221smurfat221over 2 years ago

I did not like this chapter. I don't like it when women go looking for men who ran them off or who otherwise screwed up. Nate was the one who literally told Peyton to fuck off, and ergo, the onus was on him to go looking for her. He didn't miss her enough to go looking apparently. Why would she come back to a man, and so easily at that, who ran her off like that? I agree with the commenter below who said that had Nate been a lesser man, she would be the codependent to his narcissism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous