Home Entertainment Specialist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out as the orgasm engulfed her, spasms racing through her body, unchecked as she came hard. He shook them, prolonging her ecstasy even more, as she screamed, he released her tits, pushing her back, and buried his face in her sex. Licking and sucking at the sweet nectar flowing there, wallowing in her wine, as her hips rose and fell erratically. Spreading her lips, he dragged his tongue from the base of her cunt, to her clit, licking it a little. He did it again, but this time pushing his tongue into her cunt, feeling it gripping him, trying to suck him in.

Smiling he raised his head, looked deep onto her eyes, and said. "You are ready now.

Move higher up the bed, and put your legs together." As she lay there, he picked up the scarf, and bound her ankles together, then lifted her legs, telling her to grasp the ankles, and pull them to her body." Her cunt was now high in the air, lips pressed together, ideal for the deep penetration he required.

Climbing onto the bed, he straddled her, his cock ready in his hand, and caressed her clit with the head, circling it slowly. Looking at her he said, "So bitch, what does my slutty cunt want then?"

"She wants you to fuck her Sir."

"That's because she is a whore, isn't it bitch?"

"Yes Sir, she is a dirty whore who needs fucking hard, please Sir"

Without warning, he slammed his cock between her lips, forcing it deep into her in one stroke, she cried out "OH FUCK," as he started to pump her pussy. Driving into her, deeper and harder with every stroke, telling her, "You are mine bitch, I own you, it is now my cunt, and you are my dirty fucking slut. My cunt, you hear me, mine?"

"Yes Sir, " she cried out "it is yours forever, now FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, please."

He knew he could not last much longer; his balls were tightening, as her cunt gripped him. Pounding away at her, as his breathing turned to short gasps, Kimberly came again, coating his cock in her honey as she screamed. That was it, he was done for, pulling out quickly, he moved to her head, grabbing and turning it just in time. His thick and creamy strands of cum, were now gushing free. Coating her face, as she opened her mouth, to catch. He pulled her to him, jamming his cock into her, feeling as she sucked hard, drawing his seed from him. Sweat dripping from his brow, as his cock pulsed in her mouth, legs shaking, and eyes closed.

Gradually his breathing eased, they calmed together, he smiled at her, and then lay next to her. In each other's arms they cuddled, gently kissing each other, as they bathed in the afterglow. Kimberly whispered "Thank you my love," he kissed her, and picked up the phone book from the bedside table.

Muttering to himself, "MMMM, so who de we call in next week Kim?"

He burst out laughing, looked across at her, and reading from the phone book, said,

"Bedrooms 'R' Us!! TOO FUCKING RIGHT THEY ARE!!"

12