All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 005'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
I hope you liked it!

Hi all!

If you loved it, consider supporting my Patreon page @ www.patreon.com/sexyannabelle. Otherwise, feel free to rate, comment, and share. The more readers I have, the better!

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

They could turn this in to a tv series like true blood :)

Checking everyday for newest chapters.

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Bad society

Sending elementals is so rude, poor tink. I guess she'll have her hands full fixing all the stuff it burned, and now comes the long wait for the next episode.

It will be very interesting to see what happens, what monster you will pull out of your hat..

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Well, that was different

I liked some of the creative imagery in the conversation between Cecelia and Mike before they did the actual deed. That was interesting.

And then the actual performance. Fornicating with a banshee allows for some interesting variations. The standard story where humans 'insert tab A into slot B' can become somewhat repetitive. I liked it.

And, Annabelle, as with the earlier chapters, I thought this one was well written and very readable. I look forward to Chapter 4 and the cyber detective work to track down the evildoers who would steal the mansion from Mike and his coterie of monsters.

Going well,

Lue

Ps: I hope the pineapple on the pizza was the right type. It has to be pineapple rings from a can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Simply wonderful enjoying the story very much. Keep going. And Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story,

And very good writing. You made a beatiful mix of fantasy, romance and intrigue. Youre characters are well writen, just the right amount of sex without faling in to a porn story. You have talent, keep writing and entertain us with your beautiful brain. Such a marvelous way of showing that even a broken person can find his slice of heavean. You have a fan in me. I will look foward to youre writing..curious to see how you will be able to weave a threesome if you will doit. Wink wink. Sory for typos and anonymous posting. On my phone ...at work :) Adrian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keeps getting better and better

I loved this story! This series is amazing! I find myself checking daily to see when the next one comes out. Really enjoying the plot twists.

MrBitternessMrBitternessover 6 years ago
Another amazing chapter.

I have loved reading these stories. I only wish I could afford to become a patron, I can never wait for the next instalment.

AgnosticRealistAgnosticRealistover 6 years ago
Tinker is Awesome!!!

Tink has to be my favorite character in the house. Its rare for Goblins to have her intelligence, despite her broken english. Can't wait to see more of her!

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
5 more 🌟's

Fast becoming one of my all time fav🙃

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet again and another job well done.

My sides are hurting from laughing so hard in the last part with him and Cecilia. Then his last scene with tink was an absolute gut buster were she grumble at him then bit him. The story is very entertaining and well written so far. I'm glad that you decided to write it and post it on this web site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My new fave!

Dear writerannabelle,

I am so enjoying your series. Please continue. It's my new favorite. I'm more of an aliens-space opera-androids kind of guy but your sweet, funny and sexy stories have me captivated. Now there's a genuine threat to Mike and the girls; it's not just Mike encountering what's lurking in his 21st century Addams family house. Will sexy Dana become closer to Mike, and what of the grandfather clock?

Thank you and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ted

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
humorous, horny, hungry for more

can I say anything else to describe this story? very well written, imaginative, provocative, and caring. Plus a budding human love interest building, that sounds like it may only add fun to the mix. do not let this tale die prematurely or rush its demise out of boredom like so many others have. you have the potential for greatness here even if it is only an online porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Loved The story so far please keep it going

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Wow, so good

These are such fun! Thank you!

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Nice

5 * as per usual for this story, i love the balance of magic, mystery, discovery, sex and humour, keep it up i'm eager to read more :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing. You are an excellent writer and I hope this story continues for a long time.an amazing read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Best Monster Series Period and they are so cute especially Tink. I hope when you finish the Series you can put it in a E-Book on Amazon to buy or make it a Paperback. I definitely will buy it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
In a class by itself!

Just love this tall tale and cannot wait to see what happens next. Great story with so many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

You are an amazing writer Annabelle!! I love this story so much and I get that excited when I see you have added another chapter! Keep up the creativity xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another excellent chapter, although the scene with Cecelia (which was incredibly creative) could have been a little longer. I also think that's one of the most accurate description of a hacker doing his thing, as he just ends up changing all of their profile picks on the website to dicks. :)

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 6 years ago
WooHoo!

WooHoo! A new chapter! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Your stories are beautifully written and I think they are one of the best written. What is your favorite monstergirl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I love this! Haha. Thank you for even writing it! :D

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5*

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This story is one of the best I've seen on literotica please write more!!

MakicMattMakicMattover 6 years ago
You still got it

I love your stories. I get both emotionally and sexually invested into them. Honestly makes my day when I see a new one posted.

Thanks for being awesome

rehj35rehj35over 6 years ago
Great Story

Not the area I normally read but this is probably the best I have read here I LOVE IT keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this chapter as well as the ones before. Can't wait for the next chapter in this awsome story. Thx for the read keep going

ShibnicityShibnicityover 6 years ago
The adjectives simply wont come

This was an astounding work. Your literary capacity is completely professional. The storyline in this actually has me reading the entire piece rather than skipping through to the steamy bits. I so rarely find an erotica of novel length that isn't too little sex or poor penmanship. The anatomy you portray with all the fae is intriguing and arousing at the same time. Please continue this amazing work. You have a new follower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

Great story so far.looking forward to what you come up with next.and I can't wait to see who was trapped in the clock lol.

-Steve

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyover 6 years ago

I love your stories I hope you realize the torture it is waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Please, keep writing! You really have a gift.

VikingjaceVikingjaceover 6 years ago
Incredible

This is the first story I have ever commented on, but your tale was too amazing to not comment on. You have an incredible way with words and ability to quickly snare the readers attention. I am loving how this story is progressing and look forward to what unfolds next. In my opinion if you were to publish a series of novels along this theme (with or without sex details) I believe you would have an amazing following. Thank you immensely for such a gripping story.

spanker007spanker007over 6 years ago
wow

I don't usually read "non-human" erotica, but I'm very happy that I found this story! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely love the story, story-idea and writing-style! This is a harem-storyline with a touch of myth and mystery. What I especially like about the writing: you take your time to describe surrounding and characters, you have a nice pace of storytelling. Many stories jump to the sex bit, others fall short on plot or character. Not so here. With your writing imagining that place comes easy as imagining the single characters. So: well done! Keep up with it!

crevecoeurcrevecoeurover 6 years ago
Love it!!

Love the story, Love your style..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yet again, absolutely effing awesome!! ;). Thank you tons for the great story, smiles, laughs and serious wood! Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

am awaiting for more parts when will the next part be uploaded

VikingQueen19VikingQueen19over 6 years ago
Electric! ;)

Absolutely love this. The plot line is epic and makes me want to read more. Steamy scenes galore that leave me tingling every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The technomancer guy says fuck it

I'll give you a dollar per chapter you come out with, it's worth it and I know every little bit helps. I hope my extra dollar per chapter helps you out in some way, take care, looking forwards to the next chapter.

BeardsmithBeardsmithover 6 years ago
Wonderful Discovery

Well this was a pleasant surprise to find. I love the characters that you have built and I cannot wait to see how far you take this world. I hadn't expected to find a monstergirl story like this one when I started digging this morning, but I devoured the five chapters you have done and cannot wait to see the sixth when it arrives. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Great characters, good plot, and enough sex to make it all interesting. Thank you for the lovely story Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FEED ME MORE!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY! Seriously, it is extremely well written and I am on pins and needles just waiting for the next chapter! The only complaint I have is that I wish the earlier chapters had more sex, the sex in this chapter was JUST RIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!

wonderful. thank you!!

stinglessbeestinglessbeeover 6 years ago
clever girl

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exciting read

I love this series.. it keeps you waiting for the next monster and adventure or mishap.

Please keep them coming...

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
fairy lay

keep it up its a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

A great story so far, I'm looking forward to the next part. Trying to figure out the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

great story, please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are more coming?

?

YazvanYazvanover 6 years ago
I like it

Really enjoying this story, please keep it going. Hoping the "wizards" plot doesn't feature to heavily though, there are plenty of dangerous monsters in mythology and his interactions with them so far are a bit of a rarity on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

This was like reading a modern fantasy novel.

Please continue for as long as you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steps

ultimate climaxes from different monster in their own ways....fantasies of human behaviors, to explore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is amazing. I have been checking back everyday for a new chapter. Please continue writing this great story and if you need some ideas for new monsters I would suggest a Kitsune or a zombie woman or maybe a half-dragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done

style of writing and the characters have me intrigued. congratulations on the adaptions, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love it

I have enjoyed this story and hope that you continue it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More, more, more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Creative!

Very much enjoyed the sense of story, ambiance, character and sexy fun. Keep it up and developing! Darren

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coming back?

Are you coming back here, or just posting the new chapters for patreons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story but if your not going to finish it I see no reason to follow you on here you would just be like more of the other Authors on here that never finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I absolutely love this series. It is unique (in my reading experience - which admittedly may be limited in the supernatural sense) and I have been anxiously waiting for a new chapter. Thank you so much for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally the Best.

By far this is the best series i have read in here and I've read a lot of them. Expertly written. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series!

Keep it going!! Can't wait to find out what he finds next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something broke my stars

Your work is fantastic I Love your stories so I would never give you just one star

This is five stars work and I wanted you to know that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've sucked me in!

The plot you added just makes this story all the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Every time I think a scene can't get hotter than one you've already written you prove me wrong. Please continue doing so.

ProfPateProfPateover 6 years ago
Earthed

That was shocking, almost literally. This story is really developed and I hope you can continue, skinny Rockies woman. It has hallmark of being a runner.

Love the fire elemental / assassin. Great twist upping the ante.

Thanks

the Prof

Alaskan6969Alaskan6969over 6 years ago
OMG outstanding

This was one hell of a chapter, outstanding love this story so far. I am one who hates to read and that my eyes are not the best, I am so happy I found this site and you’re stories. My hats off to you. Please keep up the good work.

Tom from Alaska.

el_tostadorel_tostadorover 6 years ago
Still stealing wifi? Let the cable guy join the party

OK, I've only read this far, so maybe another mortal player enters the game later.

I keep thinking how Mike must sooner than later get his house wired for internet. It's rather unbelievable that he went hacking via the neighbor's wifi, but I tend to get bogged down in technical details when I write and read.

It's a hell of a lot of fun for me to imagine that when the Internet guy does arrive, he is also more than he seems and flows right along with the house, much like by John Ratzenberger's character in "House 2."

https://youtu.be/6zw05c0rm0o

I hope you all are amused by the idea too.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Temperature extremes

Heat assassin

Icy banshee

Where is the grandfather clock?

Where are the dolls from Ch 01?

Has he fed the vines?

Is it Friday yet? The estate agent?

Dana?

Tools and repair parts? Floor board patch? Char and burn marks?

Lots of loose ends accumulating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Some of the best writing on this sight. I can't wait to see where this goes

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
More and more, are You sure this is your first booklet story

Love, great read, could be a never ending story 📕📖📘📕📓📙📗📔📕📚📙📘📖📒📘📗📔📗

244 Jake

ShadoleopardShadoleopardabout 6 years ago

I have adored these so far.

frazodfrazodabout 6 years ago

I agree with the other comments (on all the chapters).

This ROCKS. You have quite an imagination. It seems to me to be internally consistent, which makes the story so much better.

I like the building up of both the characters (really a banshee!) and the plot. It has completely sucked me in.

So, thank you for writing and I am very glad I found your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm entranced

I just started reading these a couple days ago and I must say I can't stop reading them. I kind of feel like Mike must a sore dick but a longing to try some more lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

That was well written, you got me hooked in.

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 6 years ago
Wow

New here and stumbled across these. I'm glad I did! Well written and makes you wonder what's coming up next. I would at some point love to meet you. I love your thought processes.

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Great Action and Great "Action"

I don't normally go looking for quality action scenes in erotica but the team effort against the fire elemental was perfectly intense. Following it up with the long awaited encounter with Cecilia (excellently written) was just icing on the cake. I'm rather curious to see what that missing clock is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy shit

Banshees have officially joined my list of monster girl fetishes

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
great

great series so far I like it. I like read the story his monster girls and this is also one of my favorites.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 6 years ago
This is so good . . .

. . . it is one of my few favourites (and an obvious 5). Damn fine writing and story-telling.

One technical note: You seem to like the in-sentence dash, but it keeps printing as an ordinary word hyphen ("help him stand-his legs"). Maybe you are using an em dash in your source, which traditionally has no space around it. The easy fix is to put spaces around it, which will improve readability. You could also use two hyphens instead, as in " -- ", which would work well.

Thanks for a great story!

wagtoowagtooover 5 years ago
Loved your work.

saw your name in someones favorites, loved the name so bing/googled i fell in love with your flicker, Now reading you work, awesome. a new fan, Love this concept . Keep up the writing, Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one of the times i wish there were more starts to give

your story is well written. it flows well and there is the right mix of story, progression, sex and questions.

all in all a fantastic story and i am very much looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffalmost 5 years ago
Five stars

This chapter was amazing! I love all the detail you put into every thing and I'm glad Cecilia got a turn with him.

DarthpimpDarthpimpalmost 5 years ago
Funny side effect

So with Cecilia having a lot more dialogue this chapter, I tried to mentally add an Irish accent to her lines as I read them. Now I’m having difficulty turning it off, everything I think sounds like a bad Irish accent imitation. Otherwise, I’m loving the story so far, and am looking forward to getting through more and seeing how many other “mythical monsters” you’ve written in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic attention to detail!

The way you write it, and the crazy good ideas you come up with make your stories fucking fantastic! I particularly enjoyed this one :)

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Cecilia

Damn. That was hot IMO, really hot. Cecilia and Naia, both. I'm glad Cecilia is becoming a bigger part. She seemed so lonely in the previous chapters.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Amazing continuation

This story is getting much better as you write it, much smoother story telling and filling in detail. Very good.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

You're an excellent writer with a vivid imagination. Wonderful stuff. Thanks so much for posting, looking forward to more. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

amazing. get's better with every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The key to great fantasy novels... Keeping them realistic in their realm... I'm honestly so impressed with the fluidity of this work. A round of applause to you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi writerannabelle

Your stories are very interesting, I am curious as to your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Im cumming back for more

(I really need to make an account) this story is twenty times better than anything on porn hub, and I really wish I had Mikes inatint sexual rebound. the ballance between worldbiulding, plot, and sex (and the mixing of the three) is perfect. with every chapter i am more and more inpired to write my own story

-LewdElf

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Can Tink or Naia get pregnant? *Fingers crossed*

catdragoncatdragonover 3 years ago

Oh my lord! That was the hottest thing I have read in a long, long time! Thank you so very much for this chapter! Now on to the other chapters.

I'm not one for leaving comments but if the rest of your writing is as good a this one, this won't be my last comment.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

“I think I broke the porch”

I don’t have to tell you how good that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I keep coming back to this story it blew my mind

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

LOL, if they don’t kill him some other way, they’ll either beat or fuck him to death. Wonderful bit of storytelling. Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10513 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...