All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 013'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 6 years ago
Nice

Welcome back, a nice new beginning to book to. Love the story, so keep up the great work

JohnCKJohnCKabout 6 years ago
Mike

Needs a vacation, so he has time to catch up with all the monsters again. He might need to make a shedule :) , also that mandragora (not sure i spelled that right).

Would be nice with more info on it, it could be helpful in the defence..

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Nice chapter

The banshee was sort of like a ghost, but she was definitely a screamer. -- Laughed out loud on that one. Subtle double entendre and nicely done.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It was a matter of time before dana was used against him. Hopefully they save each other. But what about Beth and him. Is either going to go after him or both? I hope we see more monsters appearing soon. It's kind of stalled out on that front. Can't wait for the Minotaur showdown or maybe they work a deal out. Loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome story!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking brilliant

One of the best stories I have read on here in ages can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely done.

It's nice that you posted a new chapter. I have been really disappointed with the lack of decent stories being posted. I look forward to the next chapter and hope thing's continue to go well for you.

MLeopardiMLeopardiabout 6 years ago
Keep up the great work

Love this story one of the best I've read. Was wondering why he would let the clock leave the house after the doll debacle. It seems there are monsters in almost every corner of the house. Can't wait to see what happens in the labyrinth. Keep up the great work and let us know when the book will be ready for purchase can't wait.

timothynoullettimothynoulletabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I totally agree with everyone else I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Minor grammatical annoyance

Your story is great and for the most part it is well proof-read, but you keep using "laying " when you should use "lying". "laying down on top of the covers to let sleep claim her".

Aside from that, my only complaint is that I don't have more to read. Can't get enough of this story.

lanncerlanncerabout 6 years ago
looking forward

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
new possible roomates

I sort of see Diana possibly moving in especially with the new threat made by the society. Plus to piss those witches and warlocks off the succubus should return and bind herself to the house as a guardian against spiritual attackers like herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Guess who's back

So happy to see this series return. Hopefully we get to see what happened to Lily .

A_StoneA_Stoneabout 6 years ago
Eeeek!

I wish you could see the stupid face I make when you post a new chapter! You have this amazing ability to write and give us so much information while laying out much much more possibilities for the future!

I need a new monster! I love the ones we have but I need a new one! I would also love for the succubus to come back and take part in protecting the house. Just to spite the wizard asshats LOL.

I’m also excited to finally get to meet the Minotaur! It’s crazy to think they met him only a week ago! Anyways, I could write a thesis on your story so I’ll leave it here. Loves and kisses!

jadedlonewolf89jadedlonewolf89about 6 years ago
Cecelia's fan

Here I am intrigued by the clock but at the same time I'm thinking you're getting ready to do something with the Minotaur, you always manage to pack quite a punch with the 2-3 pages you usually write and leave me wanting more.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 6 years ago
Definitely an interesting read

Well, this "book" started out a bit ominous. I loved that it gave the characters a chance to build upon their relationships, as well as fix up the house a bit. I also liked the introduction to more of the Society. I'm also intrigued as to who the Jewelry is for in the kitchen drawer. Could it be for Lily? I mean, they would have obviously formed a connection during their encounter. Could it be for Dana? Or maybe Beth, even though she may not remember it that fountain scene must have been quite an experience. Maybe someone else we haven't encountered or learned about yet?

Another bit of intrigue to me came from the Infernal Mirror. It laughed when asked if Sarah was still alive. Could she become part/one with the Mandragora? Maybe turn a new leaf ... okay a bad pun. Maybe the digestion is slow, and she can still interact and exist in a spectral form? Three questions every lunar cycle. That is pretty powerful if you can ask the right questions. Not really a waste when you get three questions every twenty-eight to thirty days though.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the next book in this saga. Thank you for the wonderful words you have put before us!

lespoon1lespoon1about 6 years ago
5++++++++ Again!!

Anyone that starts the story here is missing out on the previous 12 great chapters. I assume that Diana is going to be used by the Dark Society as she has been in the house before. Looking forward to whatever that entails. I do hope that Tink gets her goggles back from the bad, fucking cow. On to chapter 14!

4jeryguys4jeryguysabout 6 years ago

So far so good, one of the stories that begged me to be bookmarked. And one of the few stories that I read more than once when I anticipate the next part. Ur a born writer!!! Don't stop writer at any CAUSE!!!!

Sincerely - one of your die hard fans!!!

exlibris2015exlibris2015about 6 years ago
Thank you.

I haven't managed to figure out what sort of monster he will find in the library (when he explores the library).

And I hope the geas extends to some extent to those who have been in the house. Otherwise he is going to have to risk the Vault for some offensive weapons.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Monsters and Enchanted Items

Both exist in Mike's fantastic abode, and it appears that the difference between the two is that the Monsters are bound to remain inside the geas of the house, while the Enchanted Items, like the terrible Doll, can be removed.

Or, in the case of the big old clock, can move themselves, now you see it, now you don't. Whoops, I saw it in the hallway of Mike's house but now it's in my garage bedroom loft. With an envelope of money, asking to be fixed. Any pizza girl who is NOT spooked by this is most assuredly destined to be Tink's live-in assistant.

But, I was wrong with my prediction of the young Witch's demise, so go ahead, surprise me. I am eagerly waiting!

djaydeutdjaydeutabout 6 years ago
Great job

I seriously love your writing style and attention to detail. And the last page! I was right there with her working on my bike. I feel bad for the lawyer though she's the natural go to for the witches if they're looking for a person who's been in the house, and she's been through alot already. I'm pissed that he lost the knife and wand those could have been really useful tools in the coming fighting. He seems so blase about the witches... He needs a reality check and weapons.

Also I loved that the gargoyle couldn't cum just from vaginal stimulation and added clitoral. I use to read erotica to learn because I knew porn was unrealistic and this is certainly doing a good job of being, ironically, realistic. :)

I do wish the sex scenes we're a little longer, they're just long enough to get me rolled up lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job!

I keep wanting more which rarely happens for me.

ShademullerShademullerabout 6 years ago
Thanks, please keep it up

Love your story of Mike and his house of monsters, haven't found anything that I like as much as this so hope you a lot more in store and I'm eager to read it all.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 6 years ago
YAY! more monsters!

I've been waiting to read more of this series. I just love the way the characters are written, not all powerful, but still with their strengths and weaknesses. So enjoyable to read and when I do I get the movie in my mind, so that's always a good sign.

Now lets speculate! :D

I have a feeling our succubus will be coming back when her new 'master' is in danger by her previous owner, maybe even taking a bit of revenge on him. I'm thinking the garage full of books is for maybe a witch, but of the good variety, or at least not the bad type. I wonder if the minotaur will become like a 'jailer' or extra muscle to protect the house.

Keep up the wonderful work, and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
keep up the great work!

very much enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Don't normally read nonhuman stories but I came across this one and it sounded interesting so started reading it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Great story, keep it coming.

gemman1gemman1about 6 years ago
Best Story series ever

Annabelle,

You have the best story series EVER... Keep up the good work and keep on rocking!!

Take your own pace and keep the quality up.

Warwolf1595Warwolf1595about 6 years ago
Anabelle

I have been reading your stories and kept forgetting to comment. I love the story thus far and want to read much more to come. I'll keep trying to leave comments from here on out. I look forward to reading your new chapters and find myself checking back every few days with hope of seeing a new one and reading it. I look up to writers like you and hope to one day write my own stories. I hope to see more from you soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of the best storys on here. Love that Sarah was hinted to still be around kinda. Wondering is she may get a redemption chance after getting to know them more and seeing them as less that tools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming!

I love every chapter. The character development is good, there's an actual coherent storyline, and few grammar/spellcheck issues.

I just read all 13 chapters in 2 days and am longing for mote. Well done!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A reader who starts here cheats themselves out of the foundation on which this series is built

Thanks for continuing. This is becoming one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thank you for continuing the series. One of the most enjoyable erotica series I've read. I enjoy the story and hope to see more in depth sex in the series (it is erotica after all!). I really think a new reader should start at part 1 to get the most from the series though. The story isn't as interesting/entertaining without knowing the characters back stories. Each female in the house has a different relationship with him and ironically the real "monsters"in the story can't easily enter the house. I assumed at the beginning that Tink's speech pattern was due to her being a troll. It was unfortunate that it was a result of an injury. In a house of magic though hopefully it isn't permanent!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoyed the cryptic responses of the Demon Mirror. Is Sarah “alive”? The sex scene with the gargoyle was good, especially her masturbating with her own tail. The taboo of tail-fucking might be connected to the succubus, who used her tail to fuck her victim. No self-respecting monster would want to imitate a succubus! Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful writing! It’s such a good story you just want to read more! (Which is why I ended up finishing them before midnight). I can’t wait to see how Dana is used by the HPS or how she avoids being used.

Please keep writing, I can’t wait for the next chapter!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Again, in a class by itself!

Your imagination and creativity come through with such a unique story! Thanks for sharing and giving us more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story is amazing. Often it’s hard to find stories on here where the plot is as interesting as the sex scenes, but you are spot on! This is what I’ll be aspiring to in my future writing endevers.

As for any speculations I have, I’m interested to know what’s going on with Beth. She seems a pretty good fit for the house too. She already loves, monsters, and is enamoured with Mike. Perhaps she could even help get Tinks goggle from the minotuor without having to knock him out...Or not. Don’t put this in if you weren’t already planning to. Trying to please your readers is how a story falls. I know this from published series I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing, imaginative, original story

I LOVE THIS SERIES. I am constantly checking for the latest addition. Please, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh Happy Day!

I was thrilled to see another two chapters of your book posted here. I will again say that it is one of the best stories I have ever read. Your novel approach to fantasy, sex, and (gasp!) plotting is what makes this series heads (and Abella's tail) better than any other on Literotica. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it so much

something about this story has kept me hooked through the amazing storytelling, hot as hell sex scenes, and action that the story has, my favorite story ive ever read!

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 6 years ago
Please!

I know you have a life beyond Literotica but I am about to catch up to you. What willI I do wirh out my daily fix of monsters and/or Icemen?

Thanks for your hard work. It is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are a superb writer

I think the title is self explanatory. You are an amazing and superb writer. I love the story you have created, and I love being immersed in the world (the world building is awesome). I also just appreciate some of the themes you have covered. Thank you so much for providing this gift of a story.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
I love this Story line

Just finished another long read, and checked back and Oh the joy my monsters are back ♥️♥️♥️

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent as Usual

I can't think of a story that has kept my attention through so many chapters on this site. I keep looking forward to the next installment and the only disappointment is when i'm done the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really quite good

You could probably publish this properly. The story itself is great, and the sex scenes are superb - I'm asexual myself, and I find them tastefully done. The story was recommended to me by someone who thought I'd enjoy the plot (she was correct!). I'm quite looking forward to more, and to see what new characters come forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sprinkler System

Mike needs to install a lawn sprinkler system connected to the fountain water supply so Naia can have access to the whole yard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Ace fan!

Holy shit, just read the comments, I never expected to run into another ace person on this site!

To the author, love the story, the only one I have ever been interested in enough to come back to here for more, and I think it's damn hilarious that you are so good at writing erotica, that you even have asexual people as fans. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Why are you not publishing this? You got some talent here mate, time to cash it in $$$

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
If I wear in Mike's Shoes.............

I'd be looking up ways to keep the witches and demons at bay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best erotic story, II

Yes, you wrote more for us. Thank you!

aubryknightaubryknightalmost 6 years ago
on defence

sprinker system for naia other commenter posted is an interesting idea, although I'd be concerned about what your rule is for her manifesting-can she spring out of the sprinkler system or is she gonna need a pool? How far can she manifest herself away from a body of water(The Abyss movie comes to mind)? my thought would be to run water lines to fountains and pools or ponds or water troughs set up strategically all around the property. Inside could be aquariums in rooms w/o sinks or toilets-made out of bullet proof glass ofc! Reinforce the house so the gargoyle can come in if needed, and so on. Glad to see you on Patreon, along with Tefler! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A small gripe

I’ve been thinking... a lot of the problems encountered in the story could have been easily resolved with some high-end, military grade equipment bought from the local shady Russian arms dealer. An RPG or some claymore mines in the tree line would make quick work of anything they might face.

Jk, love the story as it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES

Gotta love the "Gargoyle gargled" Mike's cum... :-)

The throatfucking without gag reflex of Abela and her remaining "as motionless as a statue" :-) made also total sense ..

For the rest of the scene, despite your efforts, one still thinks that having sex with the rock-solid, stony Abella must feel like handjob with sandpaper...

Also because of the difference in size of the 2 bodies, it would be expected that Mike would only go anal, so as not to be lost in the front cavern.. And because of the harshness of the stone have to resort to a maximum of LUBE, which would provide a most welcome and almost comical turnaround in the usual male-female anal sex scenario... :-)

Congratulations for the story, your writing skills, your imagination and the universe that you are building .. I am so happy that I am only at the half of it ....

Probably one of the best stories on the site ...

Only one better is the multi-part "Succubus Summoning" (+ 213 chapters => respect).... Part of it because it is only dealing with succubi, which life depends on human semen/pleasure and whereas most of the monsters here will be happy with one cumshot/orgasm or even the romantic relationship, the succubi are CRAVING for the male protagonist's sperm and almost every time leave the hero depleted, exhausted, even on several occasion on the verge of dying... = The dream ! Women dying or ready to kill to have sex with you !! ... It also creates a nice tension between Eros and Thanatos (= protect me from what I want)... Plus, whereas all the monsters here are more or less amateurs, the succubi are professionals with unrivaled loving skills + stimulating all sense organs and using all part of their bodies or bodily fluids ...

What will probably be more enjoyable in your story is the harem situation with emphasis on each monster speciality (the energy fluid of the banshee, the 15 inches tongue of the goblin, the plasticity of the nymph, the all pervading creepers of the Mandragora etc..)

Keep on the good work ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quality Writing

Ben reading this on and off for the past few days ,upto ch.13..and have to say it is by far the best story i have read on here ..So good ..Well Done..

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Chapter 13 is great!

Best series on the site!

Jack

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Which chapter is the one where Cecelia orgasms and shatters the windows and?

destroys the front porch.That to me is the single most exciting scene in Literotica History,that must have been the most ear splitting wail ever.I freaking love that part,does anyone know what chapter that was?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
Re: RodimusMike

The first Mike and Cecilia scene was at the end of chapter 5, enjoy the window blowing moment ;-)

Regarding this series, I love it. I came back for a re-read after reading BluDraygn’s story and his glowing recommendation of your writing which was his inspiration. Thanks for sharing your sexy and interesting story, and being an inspiration to other good writers on Lit.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffalmost 5 years ago
Abella

Hooray!!! Abella gets more love!

AllMyOnlyDreamsAllMyOnlyDreamsover 4 years ago

I was waiting to see the start of the Dana/Clock arc. Annabelle, you might be my new favorite writer here. Thanks for the amazing content! And I'm glad to see Abella's character development. Monster love forever!! :D

-C.J.

Hale1Hale1over 4 years ago
An excellent start

I was hoping Dana would return, she has so much potential.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
It's more...

It's more wonderful story telling. I'm glad Abella was involved more. I'm also really glad Mike is finding ways to make sure everyone feels cared for and thought of.

The league of evil is on the rise though.

Poor Dana. I'm nervous about the clock. It's escaped... Is there about to be some back in time stuff happening?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice, very nice

Interesting start of the clock story arc and the addition of the council of doom. Still going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please don't take any of the group away from Mike. That will rend my heart for months

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About that mirror and its laughter...

So the laughter at the first question is obvious: It was asked for the name of the person (singular!) Lily is indentured. Due to the soul swapping shenanigans between Mike & Naia resulting in her being indentured to both of them, such a single person does not exist and by extension, no name exists for the mirror to tell them. Therefore, no answer to the question exists.

The second is trickier though. I'm not quite sure why it would laugh at that. Best guess is, the entity named Sarah having been digested, the entity no longer exists, and therefore the entity's "living-ness" also does not exists? Really not sure sure about his one. So if anyone knows better, please share!

Kinda sad I'm late to the party, having just discovered this story in 2020, but on the other hand, I have the luxury of binging all of the existing chapters :D I'm really not into non-human stuff normally, but somehow you got me hooked anyway! Thanks for this great story.

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

I dont know how you do it, but please keep doing it! awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dana and Abella

now mike has fucked Abella now Dana comes into it ????

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52about 3 years ago

You are an amazing storyteller, I am wading through your work, love your fertile imagination and empathy for the characters. Keep up the great work, and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Amazing

Been reading your stories for years so i stop wen im up to date then wait for more chapters then re read from chapter 1 never gets boring amazing work

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

So the clock question is answered. Will she be used against Mike? Is the clock going to hurt him? What about Alex. Dead, alive, boy, or girl. What about Beth. I no you have already written the chapters so I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So. As weird of a comparison as it probably is to make, this reads (to me) like a very VERY adult version of Harry Potter. And. I. Fucking. LOVE. IT! I've literally been reading since 6 am and it's now noon and I realized I have succeeded in... eating breakfast and that's about it... I hadn't even left a comment yet.

I am simply fascinated by your world, and that it's full of sexy (and dangerous) monster women definitely isn't a bad bonus ;)

Thank you for writing, and I hope you manage to see this review. Wonderful stuff so far, will keep reading with great interest... I also kind of wonder if Mike may not start gaining additional powers of his own. Maybe go Wizardly, but hopefully not loose the nerdy, traumatized boy at heart.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Once again, I love this story...Dana, the pizza delivery girl, who was invited into Mike's house is now going to be invited back in to return the clock, and she will be overtaken by another demon...we shall see...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

So many thoughts. Because the Society is looking for someone who has been granted access to the House, I fear for Dana and Beth’s well being. Looks like Dana is next. Finn

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He needs to make more time for his monster harem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for your work. I appreciate that the big evil Society seem to be just as in the dark about Mike as Mike does about them, since I'd say it makes the idea that they haven't just tried to trick into letting them in day one or something like what Darah did, but with more people (also as a personal preference thing, since I prefer it when the setting doesn't feel as weighed against the MC as some more traditional semi-fantasy settings tend to be).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not so much this chapter as the entire series. It is not easy to write fantasy and this is a great job. In fact, the story line is so good that sometimes the sex seems to get in the way of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All these stories are 👍 great. Loved every one of them

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 2 years ago

Me Please!!!

Anyway I could be a blood relative to a Mike please?😁 . Loved this chapter and the novel so far. Have so much more to read and just not enough hours in a day. Love your work and thank you for every stroke of the keyboard. Keep at it as much as you possibly can please Annabelle.

Love Goose.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

I know what's coming and don't want to go through it again.

It's like a bus full of kids rolling and all lives lost.

This story is so well done that the reader becomes emotionally invested in the characters.

Bravo.

Drizzt Do'Urden is one such character.

Yes I'm comparing you to RA Salvatore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only just started reading these. This is turning into one of the best stories I've ever read. I swear if you lay a finger on Naia with ill intent, I'll never forgive you 🥺

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

Groundwork laid, hijinks will ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, not Dana, the busty sweet pea with the tragic backstory!! Why, Annabelle? Why?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a Kiwi I think you need to call the water colour jewellery Paua. Abalone Shell is generally pretty boring but the New Zealand abalone is called Paua and the irridesence of the inside of the shell is amazing. The flesh of Paua is like black leather but if carefully cooked makes tasty fritters.

AlaninSFAlaninSFover 1 year ago

Your creativity is brilliant and fun for us.

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this series very much. Can’t put it down

NutsterNutsterabout 1 year ago

I so relate to Dana. My last year of university was like that, with side projects getting higher priorities than my studies. That was one of the reasons it was my last year of university. I hope to see the best for her, maybe transitioning from mechanical engineer to mechanic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh dang, the dreaded Carnot cycle. No panics of thermodynamics!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a reader I just enjoy what you write —not in my pay grade to speculate about the future. You do too god of a job on that part.

I’m enjoying this immensely & am glad I discovered this late. I couldn’t imagine having to wait weeks for the next part. Love this! ❤️

Bill S.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Kinda hoping Dana gets to join Mike's unusual family one way or the other. By the look of it, both of them need healing. Maybe they can heal each other...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

They can't use Dana can they? I mean, he never actually invited her into the house, she just kinda followed him in. Unless the geas considers him not specifically TELLING her to stay outside as an implicit invitation?

fishkoppfishkopp11 months ago

Probably the third time I am reading through the series!

I love the !possible) "hints to the future" placed in the stories, even these early ones, and I am in awe of the planning necessary to put them in!

And I really like your ongoing attempts at convincing the new readers to "start at the beginning", something I fully support - I also like reading order guides, but you don't really need them!

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

What a teaser you are. And I definitely agree that Dana needs to be added in to the mix, but hopefully the witch bitches don't fuck her up too much. She needs a hard shot of Mike meat.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

I admit, although Sarah deserved what was coming to her, having her fucked to exhaustion, completely aware of what that would lead to, then fed to a plant while still conscious, was a bit dark.

Still, a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely writing, smooth and interesting. You have me hooked,

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude8 months ago

Not much about Dana in the first 12 chapters, but I look forward to learning more about her. I wish that Mike had taken her up on the offer to assist him with remodeling in the first part...

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

I'm becoming more of a fan with every chapter. I had wondered what had happened to the clock...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm really liking these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10522 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...