All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 015'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When you finish with this series

Is there any way you can make this into a digital book? This has been incredible, loved reading every minute.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Don't forget the knife this time

Quite the interesting chapter! Some loose threads waving around, latching on to each other to form new threads.

I wondered about the mechanics of sex with the really huge plant creature, and it worked out just fine, with a little help from a re-purposed witch. Ironic how the witch failed to control the monster, and ended up aiding in the propagation of another one!

5 stars and grateful thanks for the adventure!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Another outstanding chapter.

Thank you. The story keeps getting more interesting as you go along without getting too bogged down in having too many characters. A fine balance.

MachariusMachariusabout 6 years ago
The Light side gathering it forces!

Cool! 😎😲👏

Lilith is back, this time fighting for the good ones.

A Centaur, a Cyclops and sooner or later a Minotaur for muscle.

Mandragora has merged with Sarah to create Mandy?!

But I still hope for a Naga, an Eastern Dragon or some sort of spirit like a Katsumi. 😉

Oh, and btw thanks for this wonderful story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You did it again

It's 00.25 here and while it's Friday I had thought id sleep by now, but then I came across the new chapter and I just had to read it :).

You are addictive and to blame for my lack of sleep ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Love this story.While this site has been the cause of many late nights for me few stories have held my attention as well as this one.I cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talented imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bobbin

Loved the story, although I am confused is the assistant part of the society or is she the succubus?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Plots within plots...as the saying goes..."Oh what wicked webs you weave!"

Always something new and enticing as this story rolls along...LOVE IT!!!! Again, thanks for creating such an intoxicating world!!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

And Mike is taken with his buddy relationship with the Mandragora. Hopefully, he'll remember to get the dagger before he leaves... as it were. At least he'll have help, since he's having trouble going from all the coming.

Thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Buddy!

Should have been "budding!" Argh. I has a brain. Really I does.

SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

Such an outstanding story and writer. I absolutely Ned to get enough for an account n your special page. Sent you a request about the book, but thinking you might be just a tad busy for all the responses. Please, more!

Sasha

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 6 years ago
The Mandragora

This is twice that Mike has been raped by the Mandragora. The first time, the Mandragora was starving and didn’t know Mike. This time, it lured Mike, betrayed their friendship, and raped him. I found Mike’s stupidity/naïveté wandering into the Greenhouse again by himself hard to read, just out of character. And his rape makes me mad. I hope he takes the Soul Knife and kills the Mandragora. That mad.

I like that Lilly is back in the story! I like the Library. Shades of Dream’s Library from Sandman comics. (Have you read The Sandman by Neil Gaiman? I highly recomend it.) The Cyclops and Centaur are sexy. Are there any male monsters? Would Mike be open to bisexual monster sex? Will Mike and Zel fuck? How will he feel about putting his dick in a horse-pussy? Will that be too much for him, too much like bestiality? Will the giant, horse-sized cock and fist-sized balls he gained in this chapter be a permanent disgiguration? Will Mike be able to magically make his cock Mandragora-sized at will in the future, making fucking with horse-women or oversized cyclops more satisfying? Beth would certainly enjoy Monster-Cock Mike.

ShibnicityShibnicityabout 6 years ago
I knew it!

I so called that when the mandragora swallowed her up! And finally a centaur too! I am excited for that scene. You stun me with every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stuff! Just one thing...

You are a fantastic writer. Love your stories. This chapter was good, the story and characters were every bit as great as previous chapters. However, something in your writing felt different. Perhaps it was just me, but it seemed slightly rushed. Again, it wasn't bad, it just seemed like it was lacking the usual amount of detail that you typically paint in. Take your time, don't worry about getting the next chapter out as quickly as you can. I can't wait to see what happens next and I am looking forward to finding out what Lily's game is. Is she after whatever important item was in storage for herself, or is she working to keep it out of the Society's hands to help Mike as a way to repay him. Thank you for your incredible imagination.

djaydeutdjaydeutabout 6 years ago
excellent!

I here by commit to buying a book should you eventually choose to write one. thanks for the excellent writing. this story is everything I could have even asked or wished for from this site. There are a couple other authors that do really cool creative non-human stories I'd love to refer you to if you like. I think you'd enjoy each other's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

I loved the last one but this one is even better to be honest, I look forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so is this the same lily as earlier that he already defeated or a new lily she cant take her eyes off of since succubi usually have that effect on everyone.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
It’s been a long time since I’ve thought of Centurs

What a mind set, I bet you would one very interesting next door neighbor ♥️

Bess Wishes

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Compliments from anon

I have now read the entire story in 2 days. Some having physical fun and the other times just reading for the fun. Its great. Please keep going. This could be a novel. A proper novel with time and editing.

Can you check out Break The Bar - The font of fertility. I loved the storyline and its kinda up your alley (I think). He seems to hVe abandoned it. It would be awsome if he said you could pick it up.

Please keep writing. Its the best i read in years

MakicMattMakicMattabout 6 years ago
Makes work worth it.

I end up having small spurts of free time at work, and this makes the day go by so much more smoothly. Please keep up the good work you beautiful person.

ShademullerShademullerabout 6 years ago
The monsters

I love the monsters in this story. Every one for them is unique and so well thought out it is simply amazing. You are very gifted writer and have an amazing imagination. Can't wait to see what you do with this story and the monsters. It been an amazing read from the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

I read alot everything from the classic to porn and I have to say that I am very impressed with your writing the characters are amazing well thought out and you manage to keep them all involved with out it clogging up the story I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Horn monsters

I hope more chapters are in the process

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I just started reading this and can not put it down I am so ready to see all the monsters and story to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going your great

Keep going you are great.

seagypsy16seagypsy16about 6 years ago
Outstanding!

I keep checking back for new chapters. I love this story of yours; it's so much more than "just" erotica.

workingpartyworkingpartyabout 6 years ago
I have been a fan for a very long time

I have enjoyed this store very much. Thank you for sharing your gift and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bwahaha

I wondered when we would see a centaur. And I guessed the Mandragora was repurposing Sarah for something - otherwise the Infernal Mirror would have had a simple yes or no to give. I also like that Lily gets to fuck over the Society some now. Nice small bit of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love tink

What does the future hold for tink and mike

baileytommybaileytommyabout 6 years ago
monster girls

the story plot I love,your in the top four like(Blaze,succubus summoning,savage shore) I can't wait for each and every chapter,I would buy your books if I could I love the humor and the drama it takes a good writer to do that to have the right balance.P.S KEEP IT UP

frost238frost238about 6 years ago
Astonishing

I started reading this series yesterday and can't seem to pull away. This story is absolutely captivating and I can't wait to read more. This is my first time making a comment on a story. Since starting to read this series it was like I was captured by it. I'm excited to read more and learn more about the mystical creatures of the house and the secrets at it holds.

dante_1_23dante_1_23about 6 years ago
Sucubus Is bak

Yei thanks for the new chapter, can you add a satir or faun to the srtory. Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loveeeeee it!

Absolutely hangin for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous!

Yay! A Centauress! I've been wondering when one would show up.

I've been enjoying this series for a while now, it's truly fabulous and well written. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You should get a good Gorgon involved, but most important keep writing, your amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
next

i absolutely cannot wait for the next chapters to come out, i'm not usually one to become addicted to stories but this one has got me captivated

SomeLewdDudeSomeLewdDudealmost 6 years ago
First Ever Comment

Dude is either technically, or just staight up, going to be a father. To a plant, but he's still going to be a father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Wow

This getting better and better I hope this isn't the only story you write keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Chapter Broke Me

The anal rape back in chapter 9 and the death scene in chapter 12 both made me uncomfortable, but this bit was just too far. The idea the mandragora raped mike with the reanimated corpse of another character it just way too extreme. Probably gonna stop reading to spare myself from coming across any other accidental horror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Favorite Series On This Website

Thank you so much for making this story and committing to consistent releases and to a genuinely good arc. Looking forward to more!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 5 years ago
So what was she?

I've been reading your story religiously, and the story haunts my dreams. I think I'm in love.

But now I'm wondering, what did become of Sarah's body? Was it simply a lure, like on an anglerfish, or was it the anthousae (flower nymph) of the mandragora?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Ha, I'm half caught up to the current 30 or 31 chapters. Very well done, thanks again for sharing! :-)

Christi

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 5 years ago
His insightful moment

Works until another guy enters the picture and tries to fuck his monster girls lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have choosen

So far I was wondering in this harem situation who I would like to have sex first with ...? Each of the monsters having their own appeal ...

But now I choose the Mandragora !!! Being able to :

- keep you going several hours in a go by providing all kind of aphrodisiacs and replenishing fluids, plus lustful scents ...

- double the size of your dick...

- reverse tentacles rape, stimulating at the same time all parts of your body : dick, balls, rear entry, mouth, skin etc.. With all kind of stimulations, frictions, pressures .. and even the INSIDE of your body ?!?

- adopt any form you want, adapt to your morphology by changing size and texture texture of her own body and genitals ....

Clearly SHE IS THE BEST ... (although I am quite surprised myself, since in the field of sexual pleasure nobody is supposed to be better than a succubus which sole purpose is to empty men balls to death)

Let's hope we won't have to wait another 100 years and a new mating scene for such quality sex and that in the following chapters the mandragora unique skills will appear again.... Why not in a monster orgy scene where she would surely be the life of the party...?

hobbyshackhobbyshackalmost 5 years ago

Hahaha, this comment titled “I have choosen “... I agree 100%. Would love to fuck Lily the succubus. But the Mandragora sex was so hot! Like a drug fueled hedonistic ecstasy state!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My choice.

Succubus. She would be literally every mans fantasy, in any girls appearance. all at once!

JayDubbJayDubbover 4 years ago
Choice

The succubus is the obvious choice. As long as you’re awake and not going to die after. It’s theoretically the best sex possible.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Females of every aspect

Interesting way to involve the plant, as good as anything else in the fantasy genre. Well integrated into the story lines. The return of the succubus is a welcome turn, didn't think it would be this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, even the second time around.

I enjoyed this story so much, that I started reading it a second time, waiting for additional chapters. Thanks!!

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
The link back to the previous show creative genius.

Love the link back to the centaur mentioned in the previous chapter. Tink might get her goggles back with out the need to kill the male centaur in the labyrinth. Imaginative and creative genius this story Annabella.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
That's better

I had only one reservation about how Sarah went out. Because of my own... yeah. But this chapter helped alleviate all that and make it good again. Probably better than what I would have wanted to have happen myself. Because I'm... well, I've got, ideas and such. Anywhose, glad to see a happier continuation.

Looking forward to the chapters not yet published. Thank you for your story, and be well.

DarkelvenmageDarkelvenmageover 3 years ago
Let Me Be Your Dark Elven Magus (who happens to be dragon pretending to be lycanthrope) Lover

My lady Anabelle,

I usually spend some time reading through many of the more taboo type of writings, so I can well...you know. Yet, by chance I found your writings, and have to say that you have captured apart of me that I thought lost after childhood...my deeper freer imagination. You have rekindled my wilder broader mind igniting a flame to an alchemy chamber where I will compose wonderfully made revelations of love, passion, joy, pain, fear, belonging, desires, giving, caring, teaching and adult consensual fluid sex. I love you and request that you please continue to writing more of this amazing story? It is the perfect combination of SyFy meets sorcery meets Mythology meets the fringes of anime. It is very good stuff and I love it.

majorshanemajorshaneover 3 years ago
Story issue

I normally read these stories for the erotica. That means that for longer stories I’ll usually read 20-30 minutes a night. Some stories also have a fun and interesting plot in addition to the fun bits, which just makes them all the better.

My issue with this story is that not only is it hot AF, but it’s such an interesting story that I’m finding myself reading it for hours on end! I discovered it like 2 days ago and I’m already on chapter 15!!!

Bravo on a fantastic story! I can’t wait to see what happens to Mike and his new family 😜

bws1bws1over 3 years ago
Simply amazing

I'm hooked and can't get enough. I can tell you that I will be reading this again and again!

S_a_u_t_e_u_rS_a_u_t_e_u_ralmost 3 years ago

My giant semi-sentient plant fetish has finally been fulfilled...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Our boy Mike just fucked a plant. Is there even a word for that? Leaf-iality?

Great story as always!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

What a fantastic story, I never even considered that Zel would be a Centaur...amazing, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love your story. I could spend all day reading it and still want to keep going! I'm was so glad to discover there are MANY more chapters for me to read! I don't consider myself into monster or creature sex but some of your sex scenes are so hot and the story arc is just really good. I don't understand the people who complain about some of the scenes. If this isn't for you then don't read it. There are so many other options on this site for you. It's fantasy and if it's not your cup of tea don't hate on the writer or people who do enjoy it.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Since I am so far behind the curve of real time, I know my musings are moot and I don’t expect a response. I also accept that 99.9% of comments disappear in the grist mill. Yet still, I am so relieved Lily is protecting Beth. Alas, Dana is still in danger. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how you brought Lily back as a covert support character

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

finally the centaur....rowr

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

You have made an excellent series that is absolutely distracting me from my everyday life. Thank you but darnit I need to do work...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sex with a horse woman now?? That should be fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love bringing back Lily, great work once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beth got the best bodyguard she could wish for and Mike found a tiddy pony :3 nice. Are we ever going to meet Sarah again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have asked Sofia about the Grimoire in this chapter or the Previous. In the final edit before publication that would make for a much more organic flow of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work. Wew, idk why but that was really hot. More than usual anyway lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just when I think I'm enjoying the story more than the sex, you throw in the most amazing spring spriggan sex scene I've ever read! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That… was good….lord I want a Mandragora…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People predicted parts of this? What part of this could people have possibly predicted? The succubus becoming a legal intern? Doubt it. A random centaur finding Mike in the greenhouse? Fat chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lily is back! And helping Beth! =)

I didn't like Lily in her first chapter. She grew on me in her second.

I wondered when she would return, and what was happening with Beth.

You answered both at once, and I'm so very pleased with the answer =)

Like the previous anon, I have a hard time grasping what people predicted. This story is so.... fresh, that I never guess what will happen next. Only thing I could have predicted was sex between Mike and "Sweet pea".

Since I'll apparently be commenting a lot, I guess I'll start signing them.

~ Shadow

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

On re-read, this was an amazing chapter.

Our first look at the wardrobe, the return of Lily-with clear signs of the unique personality developing, and references to sites in the larger world: Oregon, Hawaii, and Ireland...

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have really been enjoying this story. I don't know how far you will take Mike, but I am willing to follow you and him around the world and beyond.

Lonely_RabbitLonely_Rabbitover 1 year ago

I love this story, it’s like coming home! The amount of chapters were so daunting that I didn’t start it for years, not until now. It so beautiful, the characters amazing and the sex and connection between them all both moving and oddly believable. I love it!!! Now I just hope that Beth will be invited into the house and lovingly fucked by the minotaur and whoever else you have hidden in the nooks and crannies of that awesome house. I know you’ve already written it but just throwing it out there. 😄

Thank you for your genius ❤️

SGTBurdSGTBurdover 1 year ago

I love this story. I find it addictive. I am also invested in it, maybe too much. When I read that Lance was providing an apprentice for Beth, I got suddenly nervous. I applaud you for being able to suck me into this story so much that I get emotional.

Please keep up the wonderful work!

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 1 year ago

Another great story and a new character. Keep em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

😁

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice ending surprise in this chapter.

_Jade__Jade_about 1 year ago

I love finding little things I missed the first read through. Excellent as always. 🙂

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

A sexually active Centor, I assume that it will have a craving for intercourse with a male human, just for a bit of fun.

insert_nameinsert_nameabout 1 year ago

Really loving your work..Thank you.

fishkoppfishkopp11 months ago

I think it is the third time I am going through the story, and I still enjoy all these chapters so very much! A big "Thank you" from me!

fishkoppfishkopp11 months ago

Careful spoilers:

I never realized just how many seeds you put into this!

Even though Lily and Dana will have been to Hawaii, that is not yet that ground in the caldera, or is it?

And I would really be interested in hearing stories on the other grounds/properties around the world.

Maybe that could become another set of break out stories, or a set of adventures for Beth, where she follows up on these places?

And, having a world map with illustrated locations of the adventures/properties would be very nice... Right next to my Terry Pratchett reading order guide...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I prefer to stay anonymous, but I recently stumbled in this story. It is amazingly well written, and edited. I don't as a rule read anything resembling fantasy porn, and I have a hard time categorizing this as such. I love the story and the amazing vision you had to create this world. I am currently gorging myself and binge reading everything you have written in this story so far. All my very best wishes.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

All right then, didn't see that cumming. Plant sucking flower fucking horndog. And I can already tell Mikey's gonna take a ride on Zel. Hold on! I can just see her racing down the trail with Mike plugged in behind and hanging on for dear life. Oh, and by the way Mike, you forgot to drain the swamp, er grab the knife. Then you got me wondering, is it really Lily? That's a good thing cuz I think Mike's all out of fuck toys. 😂

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

‼️‼️ 😁

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

I was wondering if Mike was going to have to go back for the witches knife. There is something not quite right with Beth's boss, I'm thinking that's the same Lilly that was trying to get into the Mansion and "rugging" Beth to accomplish her evil deeds. The Banshee will likely recognize Bethis not herself and help foil the dasradly deed.. LOL

Strapper_gonebadStrapper_gonebad4 months ago

does the library have a copy of the gilmore. or did it nab the only one after it was written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ve loved the story so far but I’m getting tired of the continuous crap coming from every direction. I remember starting this story last year and never finishing. I think I know now why I never finished it. I’m going to take a break and try and get back to the continuing saga at a later date. LM

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Did the plant take over lily? Who is the centaur woman? Why does Bethe's new intern seem too good to be true? So many questions.

NovaMNovaM2 months ago

Amazing 🤩 This quest keeps getting better and better.

Love ya, Annabelle ☮️💟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...