All Comments on 'Home for the Holiday Ch. 01'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
yea!

Great first chapter! Can't wait to see more!

acs_1acs_1over 16 years ago
Fuck, you're back!!

I love how you capture moments and express them so well. I can feel your characters come alive. So glad to see you posted again. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whole is better than the part

I'm a big fan of yours but being able to read only a small part of the whole story at a time really weakens it. I really didn't get much out of the story except the brother likes to complain about his sister alot. I really love your stories and I'm sure the rest of the story will add greatly to it. But I prefer the pink pearl, hot tub, etc. where we get the whole story at once. Reading a story like this piece meal doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
youbadboy,You are one of the best

Excellent Writting ,please continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back! I look forward to more of your writing, you are one of the only authors that I frequently check with to see if you have posted new material. It was quite a pleasant surprise to find this story. If you feel like breaking down a story into smaller parts, who am I to complain, keep up the good work.

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
great start

Going to read chapters two and three now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!!

I love it already!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are a great story teller.

I kept coming back to literotica just to check if you had posted any new stories. After a long I was glad you wrote this. I just wish this particular chapter was not so small. However size does not matter. You keep writing! Great work again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad your back man. Your stories often describe the moments in time that we usually don't have words to express. The heartfelt emotion, naughtiness and anguish you weave in your stories makes you unique to this site. There are other great writer's but in my opinion you capture the heart of the story. I would love to see how you would write Romance, thanks once again for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Haappy

I waited for you to come back. Im happy now woohoo!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Home For The Holiday Ch. 01:" - David and Rachel - (Brother and Sister)

The electricity between David and Rachel is like pannning for gold, the "Old Panhandler" knows there is gold there, but he is going to have to put forth major efforts to get to it. The love and caring and endearment and trust and devotion that David and Rachel have for each other--they both want and need it--is there but they have major work to do to overcome their disloyality and distrust they have for each other!! The ugly skin of their past anger and discontent is slowly peeling away, ever so slowly!!

The story has a nice, vibrant theme and plot. The brother and sister love compulsion is not uniquely equipped to overcome the hidden and unhidden barriers that block the evolution of their caring, respect and greater-than-themselves love for the other! Their banter and dialogue is brisk, uncouth, cutting and bitter!! They have much work to do before they will be comfortable and at ease with each other, even as in a normal brother and sister (sibling) union!

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Opening Chapter

Now looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ended too soon.

More, more, more.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Good start, with reservation

I'm generally dubious of romantic affections blossoming between siblings when the familial one they had prior was full of animosity. I honestly don't know the love/hate ratio of their familial relationship before they went to this concert, because on his end he only had bad memories of her mocking him, while she fondly remembered his cello playing while they are both still living at home.

But their interactions at the concert have some nice sexual charges, which is good enough for now.

4.4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what happened to Her Husband Blake ?? He doesn't make another appearance in the story. did he go out of town ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous