Home for the Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, so David, you glad I came?" Rachel stood so close, twirling her skirt a little as she faced me, with her head tilted back almost leaning her chest against me. Tipsy.

"Of course. It isn't often I get to. . ." but I stopped, caught myself. I did not want to finish that thought. The wine going to my head as well. Rather, I instead said, "Isn't it good?"

"What? What were you GOING to say?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me. Come on, I want to know. Say it." She ran her finger across one of the buttons of my shirt, playful, giggles. I know she was sensing it was about her, about her - looks. She was loving her effect on everyone around her.

"It's just that, I was going to say, it isn't often I get to be with such a beautiful woman. Who happens, also to be my . . ."

But she didn't let me finish. "I guess I did notice you looking at me in there," letting her eyes look back and forth as she talked, as if we were sharing a wicked little secret, and leaning in close gave me a short kiss on the cheek. Another kiss. Her warm lips on me, even if just my cheek. I closed my eyes.

"Beautiful huh?"

In that moment, I looked at Rachel from the top of her head, letting my eyes linger slowly down her body. Looking at her breasts, at her waist, her hips, her long legs. I took her hand and walked out of the crowd of people and we sat together by the large glass wall of the concert hall, each of us being able to see our reflection in the glass.

The benches were low and had no back. She sat facing away from the glass - away from her reflection - while I had sat the other way on the bench facing the glass, so she was facing away, so I took her elbow and turned her to me, so as she turned her knees slid to the edge of the bench and then continuing she was turning herself at the waist. The effect was that her dress did not turn with her body, and with her body turning more than the fabric it was causing her breasts to shift from beneath the fabric. So here was Rachel, sitting beside me now, drunk, facing me, and the curve of her breast was fully visible. I was staring openly down at her chest, thinking to myself that if she were to turn a little bit more that I would be able to see her naked breast. Everything.

Even as I thought that, Rachel noticing our reflection cooed to me, "Oh, we are a cute couple, you and I."

And she said that, turned herself that extra little bit more, and leaning forward her breast twisted free from beneath that little black dress. I was speechless, breathless. The fabric fallen away from her body, her breast was tipped out from under her dress. Her tight little pink nipple. I knew she could clearly see her breast, reflected in the mirror and I watched her intently, could feel my erection grow hard. Her prefect perfect breast. She had to know.

All I said was, "Yes. Yes we are," as she turned herself back to me reconcealing her perfect breast beneath the fabric, as if she had taken something from her purse and put it back again. Damn. She knew her body, what she was doing, what effect she was having. It was delicious, harmless fun.

But after what she had just done to me, I wanted to play this game too. So as I said that, 'Yes. Yes we are.' I took her shoulder and this time it was I who twisted her around to the mirror, baring her breast again.

I felt her body move with my touch, felt her yield. She could not see this as anything other than purposeful. I added, "You are so beautiful," as we looked in the glass, at the reflection of her breast in the glass. She grew suddenly shy, and startled I believe by the strength of my hands on her, how I held her there. I let go and she twisted herself back again.

"David. Behave!"

She knew. At that moment, the lights began blinking, and Rachel stood. "We have to go back in."

I took her hand, and as we walked I whispered in her ear, "I know we have had our issues. But, it was really sweet of you to go with me tonight, and dress up so sexily for me. Such a show."

"Not too much is it?" Rachel frowned, giving me this sideways glance.

"Absolutely perfect. This is one of my best nights. Ever. One I will never forget. You are one erotic woman. I never told you that before, and you will never hear it from me again."

Those words went right through her, the wine, the room was swirling about her and Rachel leaned in and touched her lips to mine. I was truly surprised, but yielding, and wrapping my arm around her waist we shared one more brief kiss. The kind of kiss not normally shared by a brother and sister, in front of all these people.

"Lets go."

I chalked it up to the absence of my girlfriend, the anxiety, the fight, and three glasses of red wine.

12