Home for the Holiday Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

I feel a wave of guilt, and lay there with my cock pressed up inside. Fucking my sister as she sleeps, but it was not enough to stop what I was doing. I paused, my cock is throbbing inside of her. I can literally feel my heart beating inside her, each beat pulsing along the length of my cock. My arm is still draped over her narrow waist and my fingers are still pressed down between her legs.

I can feel her pussy clenching, holding me inside. I rock my hips back and let the length of my cock slide in and out, an inch at a time. Delicious, so unbelievable. I can feel my ache, and the relief as I push, can feel myself sliding inside. I am fucking. Her pussy, trembling and pulsing, her juices running down my leg. Too perfect. Our warmth our smell. It feels like a liquid glass is cutting into me, I am inside my little Rachel, skin to skin.

When suddenly I feel her moving, not a lot, but this sense of her arousing, waking. It's the slightest of moves. But I sense it. She moves back against me as I press into her, lightly, imperceptibly. An awareness on her part, that I am inside. I pause.

Her breathing is changed, I can feel her heart beating faster. Her movement sends a new wave of guilt, and desire. But she does nothing else, no other movement. I draw myself out of her again, and press myself in; and can feel her breathe out with my thrust, matching my movement. Next time she slides forward and back, meeting my thrust.

Our movements are beginning to bring on the other, each movement arousing the next, a wave rising and falling in the dark between us. I can feel it, her movement on me, can scarcely breathe when suddenly I am the one laying still, and Rachel is sliding her hips away from me. I do not move, but hold my cock for her, feeling her press her hips back against me, impaling herself on my cock. She slides back hard and presses her ass to me. She moves away again, until just the tip of my cock is still inside and then squeezing back in again, deep inside, letting me fill her.

I dig my hand deeper between her legs. She is awake now, and she lays her hand on mine. I find her clit and begin drawing circles on her, and her moan at my touch.

Her voice, "You little shit," and then she was moving on me more freely, as was I.

I press my face into her hair and breath, "I woke up like this."

"You're a fucking liar," as she presses her hip back hard against me, and I impale her again.

"Oh, god," I groan.

She is squirming now, and tightening her cunt around my cock, holding her hole tight around me as she slides on me. So tight. I am squeezing my eyes shut as we fuck. Could this be happening? I was supposed to be good.

We lay naked, fucking.

But this rising hunger, and I turn myself over on top of her, rolling her onto her front. The same as when I was massaging her body, and press myself down and into her, fucking her from behind.

She is responding by pressing her knees into the bed and lifting her ass into the air, keeping her face down on the pillow. She was crouching, ass in the air like a cat, like a tiger. Pressing back against me as I slide, long thrusts into her, my whole length burying into her cunt.

It was instinct. Something else. I will never forget. Our touch was open, wet, liquid. It was blood to blood. It felt as if a warm glass film had been pulled away and our bodies were now touching, as if for the first time. I held on and rode her so fucking hard. Merged. So wet, slippery. Messy. Together, ripe fruit, ripening fruit. Delicious. Hungry.

The gentleness, restraint was gone. The gentle touch, the kisses, the game of cat and mouse was over. The bars had been pulled back, the glass barrier taken away. This was fucking. She clung to the sheets, holding herself for me, pressing herself against me as hard she could. Pushing back with all her strength. I could see her head bobbing up and down as I pounded her, her whimpers.

I was holding her cunt with my open hand and stroking her clit as we fucked. Could feel her turning her hips and letting me dig into her from all sides. Moving her hips around my fingers, guiding me.

"Oh fucking god, so good, keep doing that." She cried out.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

She was arching her head back then, and I took her hair with my hand and pulled her head back. She was panting, stiffening.

"You want me to fuck you hard," pulling back on her hair. She was pushing back, grinding herself against me, thrashing on my body. Her whole body trembling.

"Oh, god. Yes."

"You my good little fuck."

"Oh God, ride my cunt."

I could feel Rachel stiffening, and the cum rising in me, the way she moved on me. I was about to cum. She was shaking and dropping flat into the mattress, mashing her clit into my hand.

"Oh, my God. Oh, I'm going to cum." Moaning, "Ah, Ah, Ah."

I was fucking my whole length into her, letting myself go, cumming, ribbons of cum filling her. Holding myself to her, deep inside, the feeling of utter release, trembling against her body holding her to me, holding my pulsing cock in her, filling her up completely. The head of my cock was deep in her belly, filling her with my seed.

When, I was sliding on her again, slower. I could feel my cum mixing with her juices. White, creaming onto her thighs.

Rachel lay motionless now flat on the bed. I was still inside, drawing my cock in and out of her puss, moving more slowly. Never wanting to stop.

My cock softening with each thrust, as she began to lift her ass back in the air and let me slowly slide in and out of her. Holding her ass for me, holding her legs open. Gentle again. Soft.

Soft long deep strokes.

"Oh god David. You still hard?"

"Mmmm," I was softening now, and I dropped out of her.

She lay on her side, curled in a little ball. I lay down next to her, pushing the hair out of her eyes.

It was surreal how I could still feel her. I was still inside her, as I lay down. I could still feel her body pulsing at my abdomen, still feel her quivering on my cock.

She lay expressionless a moment, before catching my eye.

She started, "You!" And hit me with her open hand, "You shit."

I could see her now in the low light, illuminated from street lights through the window. A blue tint in the room. I could see her white teeth. The sheet was at the bottom of the bed and we lay naked together.

"You knew, when you invited me in here."

She looked down at our bodies. "Ha." She laughed. Reaching her hand down, turning my cock in her fingers, "You're still, kind of hard."

I looked down between our bodies, and can see her soft skin, the curve of her hips under the sheet, her breasts. I lay my hand at her hip. I am touching her, her naked body and pull her to me, let my cock press between us on her abdomen. My balls brushing the hairs of her puss.

She rolls up on top of me again, opening her legs on each side.

I lay on my back, as her hands press to my chest. She sits down on my cock. I can feel the hairs of pussy on my bare skin. The length of my cock squeezing in along the line of her cunt.

I cover her bare breasts with my hands, "You like to be on top."

"It's my favorite position."

She is sliding her hips back and forth on me. I can feel my cock jump.

"Feel a little something?"

She just nods and continues to slide up and down, tipping her head down and digging her nails into my chest, "Oh god, yeah."

"Stay?"

*

Please take the time to let me know what you think. And any ideas on where to go from here? Yum.

youbadboy

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers
12