All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

is dad that damn dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't think that dad's dumb

He's just accepting of the facts of life. Age has caught up with him, and he can't do his wife any good between her legs like he used to. He figures, better to keep it all in the family, so he turns over his rights to Adam. From father to son, the normal progression. Their boy Adam's a big strong guy, with a real power tool between his legs and a pair of heavy loaded balls that never quit. His mother sure loves what her boy's got toting around. Reminiscing, she tells Adam, giggling, "that day in the barn, you looked like a cock with legs, a young cock!" Now back home, Adam's back in the saddle. "After everyone left in the morning, I would fuck mom over the kitchen table, in their bedroom, on the floor in the living room, anywhere we happened to be." That's the way a boy gets when his mother's "mommy-hole," the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, is wide open and welcoming to his big hard cock. He just cannot get enough of his own mother's cunt. I don't care for the beatings, a son should always show love and respect for his mother. After all, she's got the cunt that gave him birth. With his baby sister Kari it's totally different. She's always loved her big bro's stiff fat cock as much as he loves his little sis's warm wet twat. Adam's always felt free to blow his brotherly balls up inside Kari, and getting filled up with her brother's warm creamy semen is Kari's very favorite thing. Adam's got loads and loads of semen in those big balls of his, and it's very potent stuff. Naturally and inevitably, the boy fucks babies up his own sister's twat, just as he fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. That's right, he knocks up his own mother. Adam's a grinning young sisterfucker and motherfucker as well. And are the family cunts ever happy about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not worth reading

the cheating ruined it as usual

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great story

I wonder just how many children he can with his mom and sister before his dad finally finds out that his son is the father of them.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Adam or Jason?

That was just one of the errors that could and should have been caught by a proofreader or editor . Perhaps an editor would have told you that a mare is bred by a stallion as horse is what the species is, a mare is a horse too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too incredible to be hot.

The guy is a blank jerk. The dad is too stupid. The sister is too accepting. The mom is a cross between Ma Ingalls and Betty Page. None of them has any decent character development - just random names that aren't even consistent.

Try again. The basic premise is good but try not to shoehorn every possible kind of sex into one story. You have about seven categories going at once here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue the story dad has heart attack son takes over.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 6 years ago
Let me know

if you write another chapter to this let me know. Please.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice story

5 stars. great characters. i'd love to read a chapter 2. needs more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tired of 18

"Sometime after he turned 18...". Is there really a law that a disclaimer containing "18" has to appear in each and every erotic story published? It's tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

This story was great and well written, now you need to continue to chapter two and give us a little more of this story after he gets back from India for good. The real reason where he becomes a real father to his brood and continues to be the new husband to his mother and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least you didn't gay this one up

Unlike so many similar family situations you write about, the guys don't act out any bi-curious stuff or whatever you call it. Another plus is the women didn't need to be drunk or drugged or mentally incapacitated to start having sex with the guy in this one. It actually shows some promise.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Good but

Could’ve been a lot better especially if you didn’t portray the father as some dumb hillbilly. As if he couldn’t put two and two together both daughter and wife pregnant at the same time not once but now twice and only when the sos around. give me a break. A very lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like my buddy and his mother she got pregnant with a baby that looked like just like my buddy and her boyfriend didn’t look like the baby was his but he got so excited that he didn’t realize that he wasn’t the father now my buddy mom is like what the point in having grandchildren if she just going to be knocked up again and I’m thinking they baby is your grandchild so I’m like does she have pregnancy brain or what. Heck she already three months pregnant with my buddy and her second children turns out she having twins and her boyfriend and ex husband are both excited and happy oblivious to the fact that she pregnant with her ex husband own grandchildren because her ex husband having grand baby fever .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the story was pretty good until Adam raped his mother in the kitchen. Then through the rest of the story he showed that he was just as uneducated with no understanding of the consequences of sex with his mother and sister as he was 10 years previous. His love was using his dick. You don't have to write another chapter to this story, it won't get any better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous