Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,052 Followers

"Adam, this is no good! I'm 40 years old and I'm your mother!"

I used my free hand to untie her robe. She tried to twist away again but I pinned her body to the counter with mine. I was a big strong farm kid, well muscled from hard work. "Just let me suck your nipples and I will stop, I lied!"

"Baby, no, no, I...we...no stop!"

I had bent and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. I pulled it and her robe up around her ass. I could hear her breath coming in short gasps. I used both hand to grip her breasts and squeeze. The last time we fucked I accidently did that too hard and she seemed to like the pain. Now I did it intentionally. Her big white ass thrust back against and she cried out.

Realizing that we did not have much time, I released one breast let my hand slide between us and positioned my cock at her pussy. She was dripping wet. She grunted as I slid easily into her mommy hole.

I used all the techniques Kari and I practiced. I went fast like a jackrabbit, in and out. Then slow and easy, all of the time brutalizing her breasts and saying filthy things to her. Kari told me that sometime she liked to be called dirty names.

"Tell me you like my cock!"

Mom was pumping back hard. I pulled out until just the head was end. I placed my hand between us so she could not push back.

"Say it!"

I let my cock slip in her pussy and thrust hard, once, twice, three times. "Say it!" My free hand squeezed her breast, starting at the base and sliding out until I was stretching her nipple.

"I...I, I'm your mother! You can't treat me like this!"

I slapped her big ass hard. The noise resounded through the kitchen. She squealed and dropped her head

"Say it!" I thrust hard once twice three times again. Then pulled out with just the head covered by her swollen leaking pussy lips. Mom groaned. Her knuckles were white from gripping the counter. I glanced up through the window. In the distance, I could see my father turn the tractor toward the house.

"Dad's coming! Say it and I'll let you come."

Mom looked up; the reflection in the window showed her frantic lust filled face. The growl of the tractor grew louder as daddy mover through the fields toward the house.

"I love your cock! Please, please let me come!"

"Say I'm your bitch" Kari loved to hear that when she was coming. She had read it in one of the books she kept hidden in the barn.

Mom groaned. The odor of her arousal rivaled the biscuits that were baking in the oven. He ass moved in small circles as she tried to push back and get me in her.

"I'm your bitch! Now let me come, please let me come! Oh your father is coming! Hurry! Hurry!'

Like a jackrabbit, I began pounding mom. Her thrust became frantic. Her head would drop then she would look up and see dad coming across the fields getting closer.

Then she started coming. Momma was a squirter. It was as if a fire hose was turned on as she cried and moaned, she thoroughly soaking my underwear. I was close but I had an idea.

A few times with Kari, I pulled out so she could see my squirt. I always covered her belly with my seed. As mom's orgasm reached its peak and her back was undulating wildly, I pulled out and pushed her to the floor. She groaned in disappointment and grabbed the counter as she dropped to her knees. I held my cock over her face and came.

I squirted in her hair all over her face and finally over her big pillow like tits. At first, she was shocked. Then she began to run her tongue over lips. Finally, she ran her hands over her tits. She flinched as she touched her abused nipples

The next few moments were a mad scramble. Mom leapt up and fairly trotted to the only bathroom, pulling her gown and robe down as she went. I retreated to my room. I smiled as I slipped off my soaked underwear. I stuffed them under my mattress, grabbed clean ones from the drawer, and put them on.

Instinctively I knew I could not tell Kari about mom, but I could not wait to try coming on her as I did mom

***

I walked into the kitchen on my way to the bathroom. I was conscious and a little embarrassed that I had a hard on.

"Morning, Mom!"

She turned. Her eyes went from my face to the bulge in my shorts. Did I see a gleam there?

"Good, morning, son, breakfast will be ready in a minute!"

I felt her eyes on me as I walked into the bathroom.

***

At breakfast, I met Adam jr., little Kari and Helga. The three of them looked identical. Helga was a little chubbier than the twins were but they all had that florid face and strawberry hair. Their lips were red and full. A closer inspection showed Helga's eyes were more of a green than Adam jr. and little Kari's blue eyes.

At first, they were restrained in front of the strange man. Nevertheless, their normal ten year old exuberance was present by the time we finished. Kari ordered them to the bathroom.

Kari taught at their school and drove them every day. School had three more days before the holiday break. There was a whirlwind of activity, a peck on my lips from Kari and they were gone.

Mom, dad and I sipped our coffee for a few minutes and then dad got up slowly. He placed both hands in the small of his back and stretched. He answered my raise quizzical eyebrow with one word.

"Arthritis!"

He stepped around the table and pecked mom on the forehead. "I need to run into town to the feed store. Shouldn't be long!"

I smiled. Some things never change. In the winter months when the farm chores were a lot less, the farmers gathered in the cafe, drank coffee and talked farming and sports.

I watched through the kitchen window as the old F-150 disappeared from in front of the house and headed down the snow covered road.

I poured myself another cup of coffee as mom busied herself clearing the breakfast dishes. I decided to hit the issue head on.

"Is Helga our daughter?"

The clatter of the dishes in the sink stopped. Mom gripped the counter with both hands, her knuckles white.

"Probably," she said without turning around. I watched as she turned on the water in one of the double sinks.

"Who knows," I asked.

She scrubbed a dish; dish rinsed it and placed in on the drain board before she answered.

"No one knows!" She turned to face me and leaned against the sink. "There was so much to do about Kari being pregnant that when I said I was a few months later, your father was surprised but happy!"

I took a sip of coffee. "How can you be sure it's...ours?"

Momma sighed and turned back to the sink and continued washing the breakfast dishes.

"When Lars and I first married, we planned to have a lot of babies. When Kari came and then a year later you were born, we were very happy. It seemed we were on our way to that large brood"

She continued to wash the dishes. Using her sponge to wash a plate, glass or cup rinsing it and placing it on the drain board.

"And then nothing!" She turned to face me. "And it weren't for lack of trying" She blushed as she said that. "We went at it like rabbits! Then as the months passed and then the years, we realized we weren't going to be blessed with more children!"

"Some of our friends said we should see one of those city doctors. But we ain't those kind of people and besides, we didn't have the money. After a while we just stopped trying!"

Mom and I stared at each other for a moment. I finished my coffee, walked over, and handed her the cup. She took it, washed it and sat it on the drained board. I turned, placing my back against the counter.

"And when did you decide I would be the surrogate father?"

"If you mean when did I decide if your father couldn't get me pregnant and you might! I don't know if I ever thought that through. I read somewhere once about a woman's biological clock." Mom shrugged. "I don't know much about that. But that day in the barn, you looked like a cock with legs, a young cock!" Mom giggled and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down.

"If Kari hadn't got pregnant, I'm not sure what would have happened. I might have got the brood. I kinda did that anyway, what with the twins, Helga and you and Kari"

"What happens now, mom?"

"Shit, boy, I'm 51 years old, fat and soon I'll be past my child bearing years."

"You know what I mean, with us, Helga" I stood and walked around the table behind her. I leaned down and pulled her robe apart exposing her huge tits. I hefted them in my hands and pinched her nipples. She took a sharp sibilant breath but did not move my hands.

"I know I can't compete with Kari. Even you father accepts that at some point y'all will...you know!"

I squatted beside her. I took one nipple in my mouth and bit it. Mom yelped and grabbed my head. "That still gets you, huh?"

"Adam ever since that day in the kitchen, I knew I liked rough play. Your father ain't into it!"

I squeezed her other tit hard while biting the other nipple. "Do you remember when I spanked you?"

"Lawd yes! It was right across this table. It was early fall just before I found out Kari was pregnant. You took my good spatula and made me lean across the table and you paddled my a dozen or so times with it. I couldn't sit for a week!'

"Stand up!"

"Son, I'm too old for that now!"

I squeezed her tit and pulled up on it, "Stand up!"

Mom groaned, slid her chair back and stood up. I used my free hand to undo her robe. I slid it over shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Mom had an odd look on her face as I stepped behind her. I reached down grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head.

Mom did not really have the body of a 51 year old woman. Oh, her tits sagged from having three children. In addition, there was a pronounced belly pooch. However, hard farm work had kept her body tight. Her ass was a little jiggly but firm. Her hips were large and firm. Her breasts were larger than I recalled, more in the E cup than D. I used my bare hand and smacked her ass hard. She grunted and fell forward, both hands grabbing the table.

"The spatula is in the middle drawer!"

I smiled as I took the few steps to the counter. I retrieved the spatula and walked back to mom. I smacked her ass hard with it once twice.

Mom moaned and leaned across the breakfast table. Again, I spanked her with the spatula once, twice, three times. The rectangular outline of the spatula showed red on her ass. The hole pattern of the spatula stood out in stark relief.

I leaned down by her head. "Who are you?"

"I'm your bitch! I have always been your bitch! Now fuck your bitch like you use to!"

I smiled as I dropped my shorts and slid my now rigid tool into the cauldron of my mom's super-heated pussy. Some things never change!

***

That night after everyone was in bed, I sneaked down to Kari's bedroom. It was as if we never stopped. We lay head to toe in our favorite position admiring each other's intimate part, kissing and licking them. I could not get enough of her coming and catching her ejaculate in my mouth.

Kari loved to suck me to completion and swallow my load but she did not like me coming on her face and tits. In addition, If I spanked her, it would only happen while we were in our second favorite position, doggy. She could tolerate anal but preferred me in her pussy.

After everyone left in the morning, I would fuck mom over the kitchen table, in their bedroom, on the floor in the living room, anywhere we happened to be. She came to love anal and in some cases, preferred it. We smiled at each other when she gingerly sat down on her freshly spanked ass at dinner.

So for three days, I fucked mom in the morning and my sister, Kari, at night. After school closed for the holidays, I alternated nights between mom and my sister. I began going into town with dad during the day and bonding with him over coffee and sports with his farmer buddies. I learned that late in the morning, one of the guys would pull out a jug and spiked the coffee. Few times during the ten days I was home, we struggled home worse for the wear to the disapproving tut tuts of mom and Kari.

I splurged for Christmas and bought everyone gifts. Electronic games for the twins, slippers for my dad. I secretly gave mom and Kari sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie. The public gift was perfume.

My schedule called for me to fly back to Bhota after New Year's. My contract had another six months to run. I promised to return and settle down at the farm.

Mom and Kari emailed me often. Neither knew that the other was doing it.

The two months after I left, I got and email from mom. It had a smiley face followed by the word: whoops! and the line: I guess I'm not through with that brood.

I was stunned. I knew she would handle the news with dad. Then a few days later Kari wrote. She said: what do you think? A brother or another sister for the twins?

Both my mom and my sister were pregnant.

Schaka
Schaka
3,052 Followers
12