Home For The Holidays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy must have obliged her aunt because in a matter of seconds, the older woman was panting and gasping, screaming as her climax began. "Oh, DAMN! Chrissy... wiggle that tongue inside my pussy. YES... YES! That's IT! Ohhhh, Chrissy... you are the best cunt lapper I've ever known."

Moments later, Aunt Joan slowly removed her torso from above Chrissy's face and kneeled on the bed next to us. Our aunt leaned over and approached the pool of cum in the front of Chrissy's neck; she proceeded to lap up the creamy spunk that had landed there, like a kitten licks the milk from a saucer. When it was all gone, she moved her face over Chrissy's and my sister instinctively opened her mouth, maybe expecting a big kiss from her aunt.

Instead, auntie dribbled the cum from her mouth between my sister's full lips and I watched it slide down her throat. I thought to myself, "Oh, yeah; from one cum slut to another."

After swallowing the load and licking her lips, Chrissy said, "Oh, Aunt Joan... you are SOOOO naughty. I think you love eating cum even more than I do."

While auntie and I were treating Chrissy to a cum-feast, Uncle Joe had been slurping his way around my sisters snatch. I raised myself off Chrissy's body and sat on the bed, watching my uncle enjoying himself. He held her legs wide apart, exposing her swollen red cunt lips as he alternated between sticking his tongue in as far as he could and licking all the juice that was trickling out and down to her ass.

"Ahhh, I can't wait any longer; I need to feel this pussy around my cock. I'm soooo hard!" Uncle announced.

He pulled Chrissy closer to the edge of the mattress, stood between her open legs and dropped his jeans to the floor. Quickly pulling his shorts down and not even bothering to remove them fully, he stepped close to his niece and jammed his stiff prick into her cunt. She was so wet, his pole sank all the way in with one smooth motion.

"Oh... my... god..." Uncle Joe said slowly, "this is one tight little pussy." He then proceeded to slowly fuck Chrissy with long, deep strokes. By the look on his face, I knew he wasn't going to last long.

"Joe," auntie said, "you look like you're really enjoying that. Are you going to fill that sweet pussy with your sperm soon?"

"Oh, yeah, Joanie," he replied, "Our niece has one hot little cunt. I'm gonna shoot my load any...."

"Uncle Joe," Chrissy suddenly said, "Don't cum inside me."

I was immediately taken back by the urgency in Chrissy's voice; hadn't she told me that she was on the pill?

"Stick it in my butt, Uncle Joe," she added, "I know you like to fuck auntie there."

"Hey, that's true, Chrissy," he replied, "but it isn't often I get to fuck a young, tight pussy like yours."

I watched my sister's face and wondered why she was so concerned about letting her uncle cum inside her pussy. Could it be that she lied to me about being safe?

"Yeah, but my ass hole is even tighter than my cunt and you can watch me play with my pussy at the same time."

Uncle Joe thought it over for a moment and decided to go for it, "Okay, Chrissy, let's give it a try."

He paused to withdrew his cock from Chrissy's vagina and she immediately pulled her knees up to her chest. She reached around the sides of her butt and used her hands to spread her ass hole wide open; it was already pretty wet from the pussy juice that seeped out while Uncle Joe was eating her out and fucking her cunt. He applied a heavy coating of saliva to his dick as he lined it up with Chrissy's bung hole and pressed forward; his large cock slowly penetrated her rectum and inched its way inside her.

"Oh, YEAH, Chrissy... you're right! That feels even better than your tight pussy," he whispered, "Spread your twat wide open so I can see deep inside you."

Uncle Joe's eyes darted around his niece's body; Chrissy's puffy cunt lips formed a dark ridge around her pretty pink cunt. She inserted the middle finger of one hand into her twat while rubbing her clit with her other hand. Her large breasts with the deep crimson nipples wobbled about her chest while her beautiful face and full, pouting lips were framed by her long, reddish-brown hair.

Chrissy soon approached her climax and began breathing deep and hard. Viewing her hot young body tensing up as her orgasm began, and feeling the tightness of her warm rectum around his cock, brought uncle to his peak as well.

"AAAHHHHH.... I'm gonna cum, Chrissy," he announced.

"Ohhh, DO IT, Uncle Joe! Shoot it up my butt while I'm cumming... FUCK ME IN THE ASS! Cum with me....." "Ahhhh... yes, here... it... AAHHHHHHHH!"

Uncle Joe came so hard, sending so much cream into Chrissy's ass, that it began to spill out from between his cock and her bung hole, dripping down the crack of her butt. When at last he stopping cumming, and his cock softened a bit, he slowly withdrew it from her anus and watched the spunk trickling out. He bent down, pulled up his shorts and jeans, and began to zip up and refasten his belt.

Auntie had started to gather up her own clothes when Chrissy called to her, "Hey, Aunt Joan! Come on over here; I've got a real treat waiting for you in my butt."

*

Coming soon to a theater near you: The thrilling conclusion to our story.

12