Home For The Holidaze

Story Info
A difficult daughter's unexpected homecumming.
2.2k words
4.09
89.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is. Winter vacation. A time for friends and families to gather, tell tall tales, imbibe a little (well, maybe a lot…) and just enjoy each other’s company. And that’s the way it was, until she showed up. She is my daughter Andrea, back from her first semester at college. I was so hopeful when she swore she would never come back…

Don’t get me wrong, I love my little girl, though not so little anymore. She is 5’8” with beautiful legs, 179 pounds with a short bob-style haircut, dyed light-red. Her 36DD’s are quite impressive though I am not a breast man. She has a little tummy on her and her weight is right at the edge of being too much. Overall, a well designed package. When she went off to college she swore that she would never come back, wouldn’t leave a phone number or forwarding address, used a list of explicative’s to describe me that a sailor would be proud of. Of course, when the bills started to hit that weren’t covered by her scholarship, that changed quickly. Imagine that.

So. Here I am, having to tolerate her presence as she snubs me at family gatherings and in the company of friends. She was to be here for 10 days and the idea of a hunting trip to Alaska was looking better all the time. Her third day back changed my outlook on my daughter tremendously due to an open social schedule and a fresh bottle of bourbon. At about 9 PM she had gotten ready for bed already, wearing a loose, short shirt that exposed her ample midrift and a pair of thin, skin-tight sweat pants that clung to her long, luscious legs showing their exquisite detail. The last of her siblings had been shipped off to bed and my wife was on the computer chatting with some friends. When that happens, she will be on the box all night.

Andrea asked, in a semi-pleasant tone, if she could have a drink. I told her I would like to join her and she managed to suppress her distaste. I poured two stiff bourbon and cokes, hoping the amber fluid would tire Andrea. I served her and returned to the kitchen to clean a small mess I had made with ice. When I got back to her, she asked for another! She had already finished the first. OK. I poured her a second one, then a third and fourth. She rapidly consumed the first five and I was in awe that she was still coherent. She then made herself a bologna sandwich, which I warned her against. With her usual disdain for me, she made and promptly consumed her meal. Over the next drink, my second her sixth, we started to chat in an amicable fashion, more like the old days when she was “My Kitten.”

The alcohol finally caught up with Andrea. As she started her seventh drink, she set it down, looked at me and said, “I am going to be sick,” with a lovely smile. Then she did. She got sick right there on the arm of the couch and the floor! I managed to get to her and pull her head back from the frontal fall she had started before she continued emptying her stomach in her lap and on my arm. This was a mess. As her stomach settled, I set her upright on the couch as she began laughing uproariously. I told her to stay put while I cleaned up the mess, including her. I told her to peel out of her soiled sweats and she laughingly complied, almost taking her white, satin thong with her!

Wow! I knew my daughter was lovely but this is something I hadn’t seen before. I was on my knees cleaning up the mess and she stood to take off her pants, leaning on the sofa for support as she did this. My face was millimeters from her tasty, little ass! The restraint it took not to take a bite! She pulled up her thong with a smirk and said she was going to bed. I held onto her hips and semi-escorted her down the hall to her room as she bounced off of the walls all the way. She went to her bed, fell to her knees, threw one leg on the bed, and collapsed that way laughing. I asked what was so funny and she yelled, “I can’t get in bed.” I went to her, placed one hand under the knee on the floor and the other on her hip and lift/pushed her onto the bed. As I did so, my hand on her hip slipped and I wound up with a handful of fresh, soft, squeezable ass. I moved my hand and Andrea seemed oblivious to what had happened. She had settled on her side, partially covered and had already passed out.

I left her that way and went to wash her clothes and finish cleaning up the mess she made. While doing so, I kept drifting back to how warm and supple her ass was. I was surprised to find myself getting an erection! My mind started to reel with that thought. I had a hard-on after grabbing my daughter’s ass! I tried to clear my head of the pictures now racing through it: how she was smiling, how she pulled off her pants, how her ass looked in her thong, how her ass felt in my hand! I went to check on my wife to see if she wanted to get a cooperative groove-on but, she wasn’t interested, she was chatting with a buddy in Scottland.

I went back to the living room and tried to consume my drink, failing miserably. I couldn’t get her out of my head. Under the guise of checking on the kids, I went back through the house doing just that until I got to her room. She was laying as I had left her, on her side, snoring just a bit, her precious ass poking out from under the covers. I will just cover her up, I think as I approach her bed. I want to be sure she is OK so I gently shook her, calling her name. No reaction. She is breathing regularly and appears fine. I shake her hip this time, still no activity. Well, if she is trying to fool me because of the mess she made, she will react when I goose her. So I cup my hand and squeeze an exposed, fleshy butt-cheek. She doesn’t budge. To be sure, I begin to caress her backside, oblivious to the increasing pressure in my pants. Well. I do want to know if she is just faking sleep so I hook my hands into the waistband of her thong and slowly remove them, sliding the satin over her smooth shaved legs. As I do this, I roll her onto her back.

There she is, my Kitten, laying passed out in all of her splendor. She shaves I see, her bare pussy lips exposed to the dim light of the room. Now I just want. There is no more reason to be here other than desire and I am its victim as surely as Andrea was victim to the bourbon. I quickly walk away, back through the house, check the kids, check the locks, look in on the wife (still chatting), I can control this urge! I can quickly cover Andrea up and claim I know nothing about her partial nudity in the morning. Into her bedroom I briskly walk, reaching to move the covers to conceal my daughter’s exposed body. I stop, stare, get consumed by being a male.

I know the house is quiet and as secure as it can be as I drop to my knees beside my Kitten’s bed. I touch her legs, those long, soft legs that I often wondered about. I stroke and caress them from her toes to her clean-shaven pussy. I lean over her bed and kiss the inside of her knee as I gently begin to pull her legs apart. I move one of her legs until the foot is on the floor leaving me room to lean forward until my face is inches from her womanhood. Passing the point-of-no-return, I extend my tongue and place it on her clit. She twitches and I freeze! Ensuring she is still asleep, I again stretch out my tongue and run it down her slit, relishing in the flavor of my little girls body. I caress her legs with my hands as I begin to earnestly lick out her tender, young snatch. I move my hands up and cup her ass as I continue my oral assault. I can feel her body, lost in its drunken sleep, reacting to the stimulation I am providing. I hear her breathing quicken until she quasi-stiffens and a wave of soft tremors overtakes her body. I lick and suck at her hole as she cums, drinking in her essence as it flows from her sated snatch. Breathing rapidly, I rise from my position to get a view of my daughter’s wet pussy. She doesn’t give me long to enjoy the view as she rolls onto her side again and resumes her sleep.

Now I am looking at what is quite possibly the sweetest little ass in the world. I reach out my hand and touch her ass again, beginning to rub and squeeze it. I find the crack of her butt to be moist with her cum. To be a good father, I lean forward and begin to lick up the mess I made. I part her nether cheeks and place a kiss on the little brown ring revealed therein. A kiss, then many licks before I finally press my tongue within, pressing it between the crease to enter her last secret place. My wife and daughter do talk about most everything and I gleaned the fact that my daughter is an anal virgin. Realizing this, I recognize that my cock is straining at the seems to have some action and my little girl just gave it a destination.

I quickly strip out of my pants, allowing my engorged rod to spring free from its constraints. I lay on my side with my head by my Kitten’s feet. I reach between her legs again, to her swollen pussy, rubbing my fingers over it for the wetness it provides. I rub this on my throbbing cock , then place my rod between her legs. I glide my prick along the outer folds of her pussy until it is coated with moisture. I wet two fingers in the same fountain and rub them over her asshole, getting it good and wet. This done, I line up my cock with her virgin hole. I press the spongy head against her puckered ring and rub it around, pressing until the ring parts, allowing the tip of my cock to enter. I slowly and gently push into her, just a little at a time.

Patience is a must and for what I am experiencing, well worth the wait. Slowly my little girl’s asshole accepts all of my invading penis. I push hit in until there is no more to push. I withdraw half an inch and feel her body try to expel the invader. I stop and hold steady, making her accept the intrusion before pushing back in. I rest for a moment, absorbing every touch, every smell, every sound, of this moment. I see my daughters feet and pull one to me. I kiss, nibble and lick her toes and the sole of her foot. More sensations to thrive on. Feeling her squeezing rectum loosen just a bit on my raging hard-on, I pull out an inch. Her body’s attempt to expel me is far less than before so I push it back into her depths, then begin a short stroke fuck of my daughter’s ex-virgin asshole. I run my hands over here legs, suck on her toes and fuck her tight ass, my mind awhirl at the sensations and feelings, not concerned with time, only here and now.

I experience the sensation of my daughter’s ass cheeks rubbing against my thighs as I suck on her toes. No real way to describe the incredible feeling this creates but my body has an idea. I feel it starting: the sudden removal of peripheral sensation, the lack of need to breathe, tunneling of vision, a ripple of tightening muscles. Then it arrives: muscles contract and tighten, stiffening the body, clench the jaw to keep from yelling out though a loud series of grunts escape, the surge as my testicles contract sending their load on its way to a thoroughly sensitized cock, stuffed deep within my daughter’s ass, the epitome of bliss as my cum is injected into this sweet, dark realm, the muscular twitching as my body withdraws an inch then presses in deeply again, sending the next load of cum on its way. Four, five, how many times until, at last my stiff, tight body is still, with a slowly wilting cock embedded within Andrea’s butt. I relax slowly, realization not in a hurry to return. With a slight squeezing, squish, my cock is at last pushed out of her worn asshole.

Moments pass, sleep nearly takes me. A whimpering sibling awakens my barely functional mind. I stagger upright, and gently as my numbed body will allow, put my daughter’s thong back on and cover her up. I semi-stagger to my room, the wife is still chatting, England this time, and I get a shower. I then go to bed to remember and dream…