All Comments on 'Home from Work'

by Hindenberg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking sexy

I wish my husband would take control like this! Any sequels coming? I'm going to read your other stories right now! Excellent masturbation material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My House

Wow--Very close to what happens in my house every Friday night! No one would suspect that my wife likes to be totally dominated on Friday's. She is naked in her collar and leash waiting for me to come home form work. While naturally somewhat submissive, she becomes 100% obedient and my slave cunt until after Saturday morning breakfast. Then she is back to being my sweet loving wife.

Like in the story it was her idea and her desire to do this. She bought all the toys including a leather paddle which I have inscribed her name on. She says she really needs this "discipline" in her life. IDK but it is funny after I have this amazing woman serving me for a night...I swear I treat (spoil) her even more special all week long. We both seem really happy with this arrangement.

Good story and thank you for sharing.

A Very Happy Indiana Hubb

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

Best story ever!!! Waiting for the sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different strokes

One steaming pile of red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As he fucked her, his abdomen pressed against the dildo, giving the sensation she was being dominated by two men.

wow best dp with only one real cock

He gave her no break and continued thrusting into her, prompting a second and third aftershock orgasm to hit her.

oh yeah jacob knows how girls like it

he didnt stop the petplay even at dinner seems like he is switching to a full time master

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the rate he’s going he’s going to choke her to the point of no return. seriously no care displayed throughout the scene or after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous