Home from Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, may I cum now?" she asked anxiously. He ignored her and continued fucking her with the dildo. Almost on the verge of orgasm, she asked quickly once more, "Sir, may I cum now?" Without him saying no, she felt like she had his approval and was about to let herself go. Right before reaching the point of no return he yanked it out of her, making her cringe in the denied frustration.

"No, slut! I'm going to fuck your ass now. Your holes belong to me, and any pleasure you receive is an unintended side effect of me getting what I want. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. Fuck this slut's ass."

He buried his cock into her hole and began roughly pounding her into submission. Anal wasn't her favorite, but whatever he wanted, she loved providing for him. Despite taking him on a regular basis, her ass remained extremely tight time after time. After a minute, she began to notice that deep sense of arousal that comes from being filled and feeling used in the ass. She didn't cum every time from anal, but when she did, it was intense. All she wanted now was for him to keep going so she could get there.

Right on cue, he grabbed both ends of the reins extending from her mouth and wrapped them once around each hand. As he pulled on them, his thrusts become shorter, harder, and more frequent. She screamed and moaned, and drool fell from her lips.

"What are you?" he barked

"A fucking slut!" she yelled, as sweat and tears accompanied the spit rolling down her face. Her cunt also felt extremely wet, and she embraced her role as his object—his fuck toy.

Jacob now held both ends of the reins in one hand so he could grab her by the hair. The force he exerted on her lifted her torso off the bed. With her leaning slightly forward, and him leaning slightly back while drilling into her, her ass acted as the fulcrum anchoring them both in the air. Her tits were swinging wildly as he ravaged her, and she was grunting incoherently. He let go of Ava's hair, but pulled her close to him by grabbing her chest.

"Are you ready to be DP'd? Do you want another fucking cock inside of you?" he whispered loudly into her ear.

"Yes, please, sir!"

"Position four," he ordered, while removing his stiff shaft from her. She hopped on the bed on her back and scooted her ass towards the edge. Then, she grabbed her legs from behind her knees and pulled them towards her while spreading them wide. Her cunt was incredibly vulnerable and waiting to be taken. He grabbed the black dildo beside her and shoved it in her mouth until she gagged a few times. He immediately rammed it into her pussy, then impaled her with his cock in the ass again. As he fucked her, his abdomen pressed against the dildo, giving the sensation she was being dominated by two men.

"Ohhh!" she whimpered, her orgasm quickly building and cascading over her. "Please, sir. Can I cum? Was what she managed to get out while the two cocks were penetrating and filling every empty space inside of her.

"Yes! Show me how much of a cum slut you are."

Not a second later, her legs began shaking violently. "Oh my God! I'm going to fucking cum sir. I'm such a fucking slut! I'm cumming!" she cried, overcome with euphoria, as she erupted into a powerful orgasm. He gave her no break and continued thrusting into her, prompting a second and third aftershock orgasm to hit her. She was left speechless, laying like a ragdoll taking everything he gave her. Her anal contractions pushed him over the edge.

"My turn slut!" he groaned as he shot ropes of hot semen into her ass. He gyrated against her for about another minute before pulling out. His cum began oozing out of her. "Don't even think about cleaning yourself up." He removed the dildo, slapped her pussy hard with it followed by her face, and then he walked out of the room to the sound of the oven going off.

Ava took a few minutes to recover from her state, as she usually did. Jacob had dinner plates prepared when she came out. Right before she sat down, he grabbed her plate and put it on the floor in front of his feet. This was new. They usually broke character at dinner. But after making eye contact with him, she instinctively got down on her knees, crawled, and began eating her food face first, just like the pet she was meant to be.

12