All Comments on 'Home Girl: The Single Woman's Guide'

by treehugger4life

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AJZuluAJZuluabout 16 years ago
Great Read

I think it's a wonderful story and not too long at all. A great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Is

A good story,but a certain amount of editing and more pace in the text would turn it into an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it!

Some errors in grammar and punctuation were slightly distracting, but the story had nice build up and the action was hot. I look forward to the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hmm

Not sure what to make of it. Seemed a bit fast pace. Not horrible or anything. I suppose just wasn't my type.

frog1999frog1999about 16 years ago
Great story !

I just loved your story. Great descriptions ....and great sex !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really good!

The POV was little off, I would have liked to see the dynamics between Chris and his wife especially after Sharon's conniption, and the dialog between Chris and Allie while they were sitting on the couch was a little hokey. Other than that I thought it had a nice build up, the story was engaging, and the sex was unbelievable. I look forward to another chapter, the nanny being knocked up should make things very interesting.

shrdlu_etaoinshrdlu_etaoinabout 16 years ago
You've got some boners her, not not on the guy!

You actually wrote "She gounded" against him, and "He thrusted" into her. Yikes! These are irregular verbs that don't have past tense. And that's what you get when you don't read out loud. Also, try using the "speak text" feature of Microsoft Word. It will read back for you. These things will pop out like a ton of bricks. But because you didn't do it this time, your story read as though it was written by Desi Arnaz while he was mad at Luci. Fix it and resubmit, ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry, too extreme

You write well, but I thought your characters were too extreme, almost caricatures -- wife is cold blooded bitch , Allie is naive, beutiful Pollyanna type and Chris is Mr. Charming AND seductive but pretty evil, when he doesn't worry about impregnating a young innocent virgin who is probably half his age. Fantasy is fine but this is too unreal.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel!!

More please!!

FictionRomanticFictionRomanticabout 2 years ago

Hot!

Easily five stars and a favorite!

Almost perfect, I’d love to read more like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous