Home Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a couple of steps closer and as she did, she took off a small jacket she had on. Her eyes were fixed to mine; she had never looked at me like that. Her smile got wider and she said, "Well... I'm about to call... Graham."

I was still confused, I said, "Graham!"

She stepped closer, she turned sideways and placed the phone onto the bed and she placed one leg on the bed and rolled off a stocking. She looked up at me and smiled, not a word between us. She then lifted her other leg and did the same.

I was mesmerized; I just looked at her in wonder and had no idea what she was doing or talking about. She grabbed the stockings and threw them over to an armchair in the corner of the room.

She said, "Yes... you know... Graham... your brother... Tracey's husband!"

She was losing me, she picked up the phone and said, "Now shall I call him... or shall I not?"

I took a step back and was going to leave, but just for the fun of it I asked, "Call Graham and say what!"

She lightly chuckled and said, "Well... to tell him... you know... what I saw."

I still had no idea what she was talking about, saw what!

I looked at her and said, "Rose dear, what are you talking about? Are you confused about something?"

She smiled broadly and licked her lips, she said, "No dear, I'm not confused. I know what I saw... today, just a little while ago."

In my head the only thing I could think of was Tracey and me, but Rose was not there... was she? I did not want to put words into her mouth. So I asked blatantly, "Come on then Rose, what do you think you saw that you need to tell Graham."

She chuckled and said, "I don't want to be rude, but let me just say two words."

She stepped really close to me and spoke into my ear in a whisper, "Snooker table!"

She stepped back and my face told her what my body felt like, 'Stunned,' did she see us? Or did she just see something and made something up in her head? I said, "Whatever you saw Rose was not what you may be thinking of right now."

She looked to the floor, she thought for a second, and then her eyes rose up my body. I felt her gaze from my feet, up my legs, to my crotch. Where she lingered for a second and then further up my stomach, towards my chest and to my eyes.

A dirty grin flashed across her face and she said, "I saw... two people... two naked people. Performing what I would call an act... of sexual intercourse."

I could not think of anything to say, and she carried on, "Sorry was that too big a word. Then shall I just say... two naked people fucking. A female fucking herself on her brother-in-laws cock."

She started to press buttons on the phone and said, "Let's let Graham decide... shall we?"

I was getting hotter and hotter; my heart thumped out of my chest, my face must have been as red as a post box. She began to put the phone to her ear. I took a very quick step up to her and snatched the phone off her; I pressed the 'end' button and threw the phone over to the arm chair.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Okay so now what!"

Rose took off her blouse and stood in front of me, she said, "I want my own cream pie."

I looked up at her and she winked, oh fuck, she did get the 'Cream pie' reference. My head fell again and she said, "I saw the whole thing... from when Tracey took off her dress... to you giving her the pie."

I heard her say, "I may be old, but I bet my pussy can still make your cock erupt."

I didn't look up; she placed a hand on my head and pushed me back. I lay again with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed and flat on my back. That's when Rose lifted her skirt, placed a hand under it and pulled off her knickers. She got onto the bed and straddled my face.

Her pussy was clean, and strangely she had a tattoo exactly the same as Tracey's. Of two jigsaw pieces, but these were the opposite of Tracey's. The solid piece was green and the other piece was a red outline. At the time I thought how bazar!

Rose shuffled herself into place over my mouth and my mouth and tongue did what they were supposed to do instinctively, they didn't even ask permission from my brain.

My hands automatically went up and grabbed her skirt covered hips. I was under her skirt like a tent was over my face. She ground her pussy into my mouth and my tongue licked at her clit. She gave out low tones of pleasure in-between her vocal requests like, "Come on make that cunt cum," "Is that cock of yours up yet," and, "I want that fuckin' cock up my cunt and to blow whatever load you may have left in those balls," amongst other things. I never thought that Rose could talk like that, what a dirty girl she was.

And then it happened, She stopped grinding and came to a Holt, she didn't lift off or anything, she just squirted, wasn't masses but for about two seconds, she squirted and it flew over my head and soaked her skirt. Her hips shuddered on my face. I took away the skirt from my face; her hands released and tore off her bra.

Her tits freed and were out in the open. For a granny, she had nice tits very similar in size to Tracey's, but drooped, still looked like a nice suck could be had on them.

She straddled off me and slumped to the side, she said as she huffed, "Did that disgust you sonny. Or did that stock the fire in your cock?"

My cock was hard, just as hard as it was with Tracey, I stood and quickly stripped, she just had her skirt to slip off. Just thirty seconds and we were both naked. I got back onto the bed, she had moved into position, on her back and legs spread wide with an open invitation.

As I clambered back onto the bed, I looked at her wet pussy; I spat on it and rubbed my hand all over her pussy and clit. I looked up to her; I winked and I said, "I love that old gal."

She said, "Good, cause there's plenty more where that came from. And let me taste that before you put it in."

I took my cock up to her, she grabbed it and licked it from balls to head, she looked up to me and said, "I can taste her, she's still on there. Sweet isn't she!"

She stroked my cock and licked a bit of the pre-cum off it, she held it and slapped it gently on her face and she said, "Let me lube that up for you a bit, the old girl's not as slippery as she used to be."

Her words made me think, just because she saw us fucking, how did Rose know how Tracey tasted? Then a frightening thought, were they lesbians, no, they can't be. But were undeniably bi-sexual; had they had sex together? Is that why she wanted the granny flat? The tattoos may also be a giveaway. Fucking conniving bitch, or bitches; and my brother paying for the lot!

I lowered myself down and got into place and my cock went straight up her, I slipped my hands to under her arse, she did the same. She clutched my arse cheeks and her legs rose up into the air. I began to fuck her as she cried out, "Fuck that cunt, come on, fuck that tiny little granny cunt with that big fuckin' cock."

I fucked away, she wasn't as tight as Tracey, but it was a pussy, and any pussy would do when you've built up such a high in your mind, which was being driven by Rose's vocal encouragement. Her thrusts were just as strong as mine, she cried out again, "Fuck this granny, come on fuck her brains out. Make her scream and shout for a good hard fucking."

Her vocal motivation just made me want to blow my load into her, further pressure from her as she coached me while fucking, "Fuck this cunt harder, come on fuck it, fuck it, harder, harder, fuck the cunt, fuck the cunt, yes, harder, harder."

And again she stopped moving, my cock slipped out and she released another load which splashed straight onto my cock and stomach, and dripped back down onto her.

She shouted out, "Now that's what I'm talking about, fuck this cunt dry. Shove that big cock right up, all the way into this old gal."

She placed a hand to my side and pushed, she wanted me to lay down. I dropped to her side, on my back; my nine-incher lay on my stomach, wet and sticky. Rose got up and straddled over me, she took hold of my cock and said, "Nice hard cock for a granny, hope you don't kill her with it! Just a good solid fucking will do."

She then placed one hand at the bottom of my cock, palm rested on my groin. And with her other hand she wiped her pussy to get it wet, and then she grabbed my cock in her fist and vigorously stroked my cock. She said, "Nice hard young cock, haven't had one of these in a while. Going to give this granny a good seeing to!"

She stroked so hard and fast I thought I was going to blow, I was almost on the verge. I closed my eyes and I think she knew too, so she stopped. She lowered her head and with her pouted lips close to my cock-head she blew lightly across it, also down and then back up the shaft.

She said, "I bet that felt nice; can't have it erupting just yet."

She guided my cock to her pussy and sat right down. And almost like Tracey she placed her hands onto my chest. She started to fuck me fast and hard as she said, "Give granny a good fucking. Fuck her hard for what she's making you do."

She referred to her blackmailing me into fucking her, or she'd tell my brother that I'd fucked his wife.

I hoped I could keep up with the demands that I was sure to get from that day onwards, both from Tracey and Rose. For a granny, Rose did have good stamina. She was the more physical one of us two. I was not sure how she kept up that pace, but was happy with her dominance, it did add to the sex, especially when she talked dirty. And she did constantly throughout the fucking, not just talked... but talked dirty.

Rose grinned and said, "Is granny's cunt as tight as the younger one, the one you just creamed."

My cock was as before, getting hot and ready to blow when Rose stopped, she sat right down on my cock and said, "Granny's fuckin' there sonny."

She squirted for two seconds where she released a torrent of her juice straight up my chest; it hit me under my chin and splattered everywhere. My eyes reopened and she looked at me she said, "Slap granny's tits sonny."

I was not sure, but I slapped one of her tits. Her nipples did not look that pert, but her tits were still quite nice to fondle, and slap.

Rose smiled at me and said, "Is that the best you can do, seems like you've never given a lady a real slapping during sex. Now come on, slap me like I've stolen your life."

So I did, I slapped her tits hard and each time I did, she said, "Harder, harder, harder."

We had started fucking in the meantime as well. Her tit's reddened; I pinched and pulled on her nipples. She kept her chants up, "Come on give granny a nice hard cock ride. Make her cum like it's the last one of her life."

She placed her hands behind my head and interlaced her fingers. She lifted my head up till it almost touched hers and with a steely look in her eyes she fucked herself on my cock. She rose up and slammed back down. She kept on and on. Still her dirty vocal sentences went through my ears and kept my cock hard.

As she pounded my cock she said, "Granny wants to be fucked, scissoring another pussy is not enough."

She knew I must have put her and Tracey together. Her reference to the scissor position proved it. She carried on, "Nice big cock goes real deep, fuck... so deep."

Her grip on my head got stronger, her pounding got stronger, she said, "Come on sonny, stick that cock up granny's cunt so it touches her saggy tits."

God, I was not sure how she managed to keep going. I was bushed; my cock ready to blow and she just wanted more and more. She let go of my head and my head dropped like a stone back onto the bed. She pulled on the very little chest hair I had as she went through another orgasm, she said, "Oh lord yes, that's just what I need."

Her thighs shook and her body trembled, it was a sight to behold. So thrilling to see Rose or any woman go through a body shaking orgasm.

And that was me; I grabbed her hips and blew several loads into granny Rose's pussy. She still cried out, "Cum for granny, fuck her and fill her cunt with that cum."

I wanted to make sure I could provide her with what she wanted and she was more than happy with my performance. I fertilised granny Rose's pussy.

I tried to thrust deep and blow every last drop I had in me. Rose kissed me on the lips softly, then came and whispered in my ear, "My own cream pie; thank you."

She flopped onto me and we both puffed. We drew gasps of air as we settled back down from our crescendos. I was about to slip her off me when she said, "Leave me here for a bit, I want to feel that thing in me." I relaxed and we drifted off to a light doze.

It must have been half an hour when we both gently woke, my cock had slipped out. My cum had dribbled out of her pussy and covered my balls and wetted the bed sheets, Rose said, "Thank you; I haven't been fucked for three years, that's like a lifetime when you've been fucked every day during your married life."

Rose passed me a towel and then we both got dressed. Rose gave me a big tight hug and a long wet tongue duelling kiss, she said, "I know I'm no competition against Tracey, but whenever you like I'm here for that cock."

I was certainly going to plant my cock back into Rose's sprinkler, I loved her squirting pussy. I had never had that kind of sex before, and I wanted more, I loved it!

I left to go back to Tracey... to fix her gym of course!!

12