All Comments on 'Home Invaders Ch. 04'

by wimpywelshwilly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a great continuation of a great series

I love this part. Kate asks her boy on Valentine's Day: "Well, haven't you got me anything?" Ben pulled back the covers to reveal his long, hard cock standing fully erect. "Happy Valentine's Day, mum." The perfect Valentine's Day present from a boy to his mom. Look, there are lots and lots of unhappily married women, with unfilled passions between their legs. And lots of them have big strong lusty sons like Ben with something between their own legs that can real good care of all of their mother's cuntal needs. Same with Becca and her boy Lee. So why do so many women keep on being frustrated? Stupid outmoded "taboos" and social conventions, that's why. These ladies should open their minds as they spread their thighs and welcome their sons up the same warm hairy hole the boys came out of. Like Kate and Becca, they'll get the hot incestuous fucks they've only read about in dirty books. Nothing can ever excite a boy like his own mother's cunt, and nothing can ever satisfy a mom like having her own darling son blow his young balls and shoot her a great big twatful of his rich potent semen.

gorden55gorden55almost 4 years ago
Home Invaders Ch. 04

I think you could keep this going quite a while. Thank you so much for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous