All Comments on 'Home Invasion Ch. 02'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh that's hot.

I'd give anything for a woman like Charlene.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 6 years ago

Amazing work, as always. I hope the next chapter comes soon, and that we'll see some sober apology sex or something. While this was crazy hot - I do prefer characters drunk on lust rather than alcohol. And I love that this is turning into something more romantic. Reminds me a bit of a story by creepyrj called Her Love, which, even though it had 4 chapters and did amazingly at building up the characters ended right before it really got started. And that one wasn't even in my favorite category on Literotica, which is this one. So I'm just really praying right now that you'll keep this story going until it gets at least somewhat of a conclusion (after which you could add extra/bonus chapters if you wanted to) because there are just too many stories here that are ongoing without a proper ending.

Obviously I just wish you'd continue writing in general as well, you are easily one of my top 5 favorite authors (probably top 3 honestly) on this site even including HF, and literally the only one I've ever given any thought at all to supporting on Patreon.

Sorry for the long post, but long story short - Love You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

and amazing!

Please continue your writing!

tim607tim607over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Amazing story. Cant wait for the next chapter. Brilliant writing. Hope the next chapter is very soon. Cant wait!

TimbernicoleTimbernicoleover 6 years ago
crossdressed?

Loved the story!! I was hoping that she would dress him up and with a nice heavy make over too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

More chapters please, great story line keeps me enticed all the way through more please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3 and more please

Thank you for all the hard work, but please we need a chapter 3 and more haha. Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

You should have her take him to work the next day, hiding him under her desk or something. Love the story so far!

chfab21chfab21about 3 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely loved it, I do hope from next chapter she force him to dress up as a woman so he can be her perfect little housewife.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 2 years ago

Excellent. I hope there's more to this tale, it is scratching a few itches for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2386 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Home Invasion Previous Part