All Comments on 'Home James'

by Craig C

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ksmybuttonsksmybuttonsabout 20 years ago
Fun.

Fun read. Believable. Left me with a good feeling. Short and very sweet. Thank you.

LeoDavisLeoDavisabout 20 years ago
Worth Reading

Really well-written and enjoyable. Short but well-developed and basically a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved every inch of it!

I knew I would love it. Such a warm, relaxed, yet intelligent style you have Darlin'. Nicely paced erotic scenes with superb attention to character development and emotions. Well deserving of the "H". Got to give us more, more, MORE!

ps Thanks for the character and that "special request".

B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Everyman's dream

Very well done, I was fortunate enough to experience a similar situation years ago, yes I still think of her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Aspiring writers: read this!

...to see how it's done well. No need for extra letters on words for emphasis, no ellipses ( ...), no bullshit, just great, thought-provoking writing that's, above all, BELIEVABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Returning desires

good story,as others have pointed out, much better than all the others no wam bang thank you mam. just a simple story well told.

many,many thanks .hope to read your other efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

Fantastic, simple, gripping, not your usual mature horny older woman and the young stud story.

WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty good

I enjoyed the story but wish it was more detailed, sexual and non-sexual. Was the daughter's name CATHY or KATHY? Watch the spelling...you're, not your. You have a great start...work on it and resubmit because I would love to read an edited version of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous