All Comments on 'Home Made Movies...on DVD'

by SpaWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
EXCITING....................

I'VE READ SOME GOOD STORIES ON THIS SITE AND I THINK THIS ONE IS ONE OF THE BEST. I'D LIKE TO SEE ONE MORE CHAPTER WITH THE TWO WHO WATCHED THE VIEDO BEING SO TURNED ON THAT THEY GOT A CAMERA AND VIDEOED THEMSELVES BECOMMING MORE PERVERTED THEN THE PEOPLE THEY WATCHED. MAYBE EVEN HAVE THE GUY SET IT UP WITHOUT HER KNOWING IT. AND WHILE THEY ARE INTO FUCKING AND SUCKING EACH OTHER WITH THE VIDEO ON HAVE SOME OTHER GUY COME IN AND CATCH THEM. WITHOUT SAYING A THING HAVE HIM JUMP ON THE GIRL AND RAVISH HER BODY COMPELETLY. ON FILM. OH WELL JUST A THOUGHT. YOUR STORY IS THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Good

Great idea and execution overall, but you lost me during the peeing section. Otherwise it would have been an easy 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Agree

Skip The P

BiligaanaBiligaanaabout 16 years ago
wow

Excellent. The peeing was a little out of place but holy cow! I loved the story. What a turn on.

AssObsessedAssObsessedabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Great Stuff

Just loved it, it was detailed, but not too detailed, explicit, and wonderfully written. Keep churning out winners like this! For future reference, it we're depicting young professionals (students here), try to make the dialog a little less wooden. Other than that, awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't wait to 'see' the remaining DVDs!

don't keep us waiting too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely the hottest story please keep writing

greygotskillsgreygotskillsover 9 years ago
Good stuff.

A really great and erotic story. Loved the characters and the action was really hot. Would love to read more about these characters and their erotic adventures. Would love to see Jenny hook up with her roommate maybe. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more

Need to have them watch the other 2 DVDs and have them hook up with Caroline, Bobby and Becky with it being recorded. Can we say HOT STUFF.

cbedwardscbedwardsover 7 years ago
That's Hott!

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on this site, and I've been reading stories on this site for 10 years!!! Very Hottest story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous