Home Made Porno Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Robert smiled.

"A shared facial on both of them." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"The two girls kiss and lick the cum off of each other's faces." Susan said.

"Damn that would be hot. Are we sure we want to have a scene like that though? We're trying to make an erotic film...not a hardcore porno." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I don't think that scene would be out of place with the rest of the film. By the time we get to the threesome we'll have established that the two girls are sluts. Emily will know that going in. She'll know full well that she's leaving her husband in the hands of two women that are going to fuck the shit out of him." Susan said.

Robert started rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Depending on how John, Amy, and Julie perform, that scene could end up as the hottest in the whole movie." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Yes it could; though there are a lot of scenes in the running for that." Susan said.

Robert typed their idea for the threesome between Troy, Rachel, and Heather into the master file. When he'd finished typing he looked over at Susan and put his hand on her exposed thigh.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"It's about time." Susan said.

Robert quickly grabbed a condom, shed his boxers, and put the condom on. Susan slipped out of her panties, smiled at Robert, and bent over the desk they were working at.

"Let's make this dirty; picture that you're John and I'm Amy and we're doing their scene at the top of the stairs." Susan said.

"Oh Jesus." Robert groaned.

Robert moved behind Susan and pushed his cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

"That feels so good." Robert said.

"Shh Troy...they'll hear us. Your wife is just downstairs. We have to be quiet." Susan said.

Robert closed his eyes and pictured the top of the stairs at the beach house. He pictured that it was his own wife Amy bent over the railing and not Susan bent over a desk. He pictured that it was John and not him that was standing behind her fucking her.

All kinds of dirty thoughts came to Robert, he wanted so badly to speak but he stayed in character trying to make as little noise as possible while fucking the incredibly sexy woman bent over in front of him. The scene was supposed to be a quick one so Robert fucked Susan as hard and fast as he could.

After just a few minutes Robert buried his cock inside Susan and came. He held his cock inside her for a few more seconds before backing away.

"Jesus that was intense." Robert said.

Susan straightened up, turned around, and smiled.

"If the scene between John and Amy is anywhere close to that hot the movie will be incredible." Susan said.

"Especially since the threesome between John, Amy, and Julie should be even hotter than that scene." Robert said.

Susan smiled; she walked over to Robert, reached down, pulled the condom off of his cock, and turned it inside out into her mouth. She swallowed his cum. Robert was surprised.

"You've never done that before." Robert said.

Susan smiled and licked her lips.

"Just because everyone insists that we use condoms doesn't mean that your cum has to be flushed away. We don't want me to wind up pregnant accidentally; I'm not going to get pregnant from swallowing it. You don't mind do you?" Susan asked.

Robert shook his head.

"No...actually it was kind of hot. It actually gave me an idea for the movie." Robert said.

"They won't be using condoms in the movie." Susan said.

"I know, but it gave me an idea for a line in the threesome with Troy, Emily, and Alison. Emily as the wife could say that she loves the taste of Troy's cum and that she can't wait to taste it as she licks it out of Alison's pussy." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That's hot. We definitely have to put that in the script." Susan said.

Neither of them bothered putting their clothes back on as they went back to the computer to work on the script. Robert added the line to the threesome.

"We still have an important part of the timeline to figure out." Robert said.

"What part is that?" Susan asked.

"We've decided that this is going to be a 4 day weekend, but do they get there in the morning or do they get there the night before?" Robert asked.

Susan thought for a moment.

"Having it start the night before would work best I think. Troy and Emily could drive up and have their love making scene that night. Emily could lay in bed thinking about it all night and then the girls could get there the next morning." Susan said.

Robert shook his head.

"I don't think that would work. If the girls weren't coming up until the next morning Emily would call them and cancel. She'd feel bad about it, but she'd do it. The girls either have to already be on their way or will be leaving shortly after Troy finds out that they're coming so that it's too late to cancel." Robert said.

"That's a good point." Susan said.

"Troy and Emily could get there first and then the girls could get there later in the evening...a few minutes after the love making scene when Emily is feeling incredible, but also feeling really bad about messing up Troy's plans." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I like that. She's lying in bed after experiencing a taste of what Troy had in mind for the weekend when the doorbell rings and her friends arrive. That would be powerful; it would help set her state of mind for the entire weekend." Susan said.

Robert and Susan discussed other parts of the script. Robert's cock started getting hard again and Susan reached into his lap and started stroking it while Robert was typing. Robert looked down at Susan's hand and then looked over at her and smiled.

"Thank god for spell check; I think there will be some typos in this section...it's a little hard to concentrate." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I hope you don't mind." Susan said.

Robert laughed.

"As long as she's of legal age, not related to us, smells okay, and is reasonably attractive no straight man would mind having a woman playing with his cock. When it's a sexy assed woman like you we're damn happy to have you playing with it." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"For next time one of us should work on the opening scene where Troy finds out that the other girls are coming." Susan said.

"I think we should both work on that scene. I'll probably have a much different version of it than you will and I'd be interested to read your take on it. Some of the scenes that we blended together earlier came out way better than either of our individual stuff." Robert said.

"That's true. Okay we'll both work on that scene. If you'll excuse me I'm going to work on this for a while." Susan said.

Susan slipped off of her chair to her knees. She pushed Robert back from the desk and took his hard cock in her mouth. Robert sat there and looked down at Susan's pretty face as she sucked his cock. Within just a few minutes Robert came in Susan's mouth. Susan swallowed it and licked her lips.

"Have you copied everything to my flash drive? I hate to...eat and run...but I'd probably better be getting home." Susan said.

Robert quickly copied all of their new material to both flash drives and gave Susan hers. She put her clothes back on and left.

In late March Tom walked into the bathroom when Lisa was in the shower and he just stood and looked at her through the steamy glass. Lisa had always been extremely beautiful, but her workouts since agreeing to be in the movie had made her even more beautiful. Tom watched as she shampooed her long blonde hair. He pushed his boxers down and started stroking his cock.

Lisa hadn't noticed Tom's presence at first, when she turned and looked through the glass she saw him.

"Did you need something sweetie?" Lisa asked.

"Is there room for one more in there?" Tom asked.

Lisa laughed.

"I think I can make room for you." Lisa said.

Tom dropped his boxers to the bathroom floor, opened the glass door, and stepped into the shower with his wife. He pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Somebody's in a good mood this morning." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"I saw you shampooing your hair through the glass and it was so sexy." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"I wasn't even trying to tease you and I turned you on...I like that." Lisa said.

Lisa started stroking Tom's cock.

"What would you have done if you were trying to tease me?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"That depends on how blatant I wanted to be about it. If I knew you were there but didn't want you to know that I knew I'd have soaped up my breasts and thoroughly washed them; maybe my legs too. If we made eye contact so that we both knew you were watching me I'd probably have been more direct in my teasing." Lisa said.

"What would you have done?" Tom asked.

"I'd have beckoned you over close to the glass and pressed my lips to the inside and told you to kiss me; you would have been denied my lips by the glass. I would have gotten my breasts all nice and soapy and pressed them against the glass and told you to lick them. You would have longed to get my nipples in your mouth but the glass would have denied you that pleasure. I would have bent over and pressed my ass and pussy up against the glass and told you to fuck me. You would have rubbed your cock against the glass until you came wishing that you were in the shower with me instead of outside of it where you couldn't touch me." Lisa said.

Tom grunted as he came on the floor of the shower as Lisa continued stroking his cock. Tom looked into his wife's eyes and smiled.

"Are you sure that you don't want to help Susan and Robert write the script? You've got such a dirty and creative mind." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"The dirtiest mind in the group is Eric's and he's not involved in writing the script." Lisa said.

Tom laughed.

"I'm not really sure that Eric has the dirtiest mind of the group; he's just honest about being a horny pervert, the rest of us hide it." Tom said.

Lisa smiled.

"That could be true. I get the impression that Amy's kind of a freak just from hearing some of the things that she and Robert have done. John and Kelly too; those two have done some pretty interesting stuff." Lisa said.

At the end of March Mark was working late at his office when there was a knock at the door. Mark looked at the clock and assumed that it had to be the building's cleaning crew.

"Come on in." Mark said.

The door opened and Mark was surprised to see Susan and not the cleaning crew; he smiled, got up from his desk, and kissed his wife.

"Hey babe; what are you doing here?" Mark asked.

"I was lonely at home." Susan said.

"I'm sorry that I've been working so late over the past week; we've been really busy." Mark said.

Susan shook her head.

"Don't apologize for your success. The fact that you're busy means that you're being trusted more by the senior partners; that will be very good for us in the long run. It doesn't do anything about me being home alone though." Susan said.

"You could have called the girls and hung out with them, or maybe you and Robert could have gotten together tonight to work on the script." Mark said.

Susan laughed.

"I tried the girls and they all had plans. As for Robert, do you know how hard it is to even get in touch with Robert right now? It's almost April, that's tax season...it's like the playoffs for an accountant." Susan said.

Mark laughed.

"I've never heard it put that way, but I suppose it is his busy time of year. You should have called me; I'd have come home. This is important, but it's nothing that I can't do tomorrow." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"I thought about calling you and I even had my phone in my hand, but then I came up with a better idea." Susan said.

"Which was?" Mark asked.

"Are there any surveillance cameras in your office?" Susan asked.

Mark shook his head.

"No, they would violate attorney client privilege. We have a room where we can videotape testimony. Why?" Mark asked.

Susan pulled off her sweater and let her skirt fall around her ankles.

"Since there are no cameras in here we can fuck right here in your office." Susan said.

Mark stared at his wife as she stood in front of him in her bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels.

"I like that...is it new?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled.

"I bought it a few weeks ago; I was waiting for the right time to wear it." Susan said.

Mark smiled.

"Well I'd say you picked a good time. Come here." Mark said.

Mark pulled Susan to him and kissed her as his hands ran all over her body. Susan's hands pulled at Mark's tie, opened his dress shirt, and opened his pants.

"Babe...you're wearing too many clothes." Susan said.

Mark quickly helped Susan undress him. She slipped out of the tiny panties that she was wearing and placed them in the center of Mark's desk. She pushed him back into his desk chair, dropped to her knees, and took his cock in her mouth. Mark ran his hands through his wife's hair.

"Damn baby...that feels so good." Mark said.

Susan sucked Mark's cock for a few minutes before standing up, turning around, and backing into his lap impaling herself on his cock in the process.

"Oh god baby...you're driving me crazy right now." Mark said.

"Good; I'd hate to think that fucking in your office was boring." Susan said.

"Fucking you will never be boring; doing it here in my office makes it hot as fuck though." Mark said.

Mark grabbed Susan by the waist and helped her to fuck herself on his cock. Within a few minutes Mark was holding Susan down on his lap as he came inside her.

"God damn that was great; I'm glad you thought of this baby." Mark said.

Susan pulled off of Mark's cock and turned to sit on his lap. They were kissing when the door swung open.

"Mark do you have the..." Ted said.

Mark's boss Ted froze mid-sentence when he saw Susan sitting on Mark's lap. Susan still had her bra on and they were behind the desk so he couldn't see below the level of the desk top. Susan was so embarrassed that she turned bright red, buried her head in Mark's shoulder, and covered herself with her hands as much as possible. Mark was incredibly nervous.

"I'm sorry...I...we..." Mark said.

Ted smiled and shook his head.

"We've all done it; lock the door next time. I'll see you tomorrow." Ted said.

Ted walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Mark laughed.

"It's not funny Mark." Susan said.

"Oh come on, it's a little funny." Mark said.

"What if he tells the other partners?" Susan asked.

"I'm sure he will. I'll probably get a few smiles and extra laughs tomorrow." Mark said.

"What if they fire you?" Susan asked.

"Why would they do that? I have been working my ass off here; I'm entitled to a little fun, and who could say no when a woman as sexy as you wants to fuck? Robert sure didn't." Mark said.

"Are you sure you're not going to get in trouble?" Susan asked.

"I think it will be fine. It's not like we were in Ted's office when he caught us." Mark said.

Susan quickly got dressed; Mark took his time. When they were both dressed they cleaned up and headed home.

Susan was nervous the entire next day as she waited for Mark to get home. She hoped he hadn't been fired. Mark was smiling when he walked in.

"So how was work today?" Susan asked.

Mark smiled and shook his head.

"It was fine. When I got to work there was a sock on my door handle. The other guys all had a good laugh, and then throughout the day they each came by and we talked about experiences where they'd either been with their wives at work or somewhere else that they probably shouldn't have been. It was all fine." Mark said.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was afraid that you were going to walk in with a box of your stuff and tell me that you'd been fired." Susan said.

"You don't have to worry about that." Mark said.

On the last Saturday in March Robert and Amy were on their way home from the grocery store when Robert pulled over to the side of the road.

"What's going on?" Amy asked.

"We just passed John standing on the sidewalk looking really out of breath." Robert said.

Robert rolled down the window as John walked up to the car.

"Good morning John." Amy said.

"I am so glad you guys stopped. I'm beat. Can you give me a ride?" John asked.

"Sure man, hop in." Robert said.

John got in the backseat of Robert and Amy's car and Robert started driving.

"Did you get a little ambitious with your run this morning?" Amy asked.

"Yeah. I do a few miles twice a week so I figured I'd try something a little longer this morning and I went too far. Stupid me I brought my iPod but not my phone so I couldn't call Kelly to come and get me." John said.

"Lucky we came this way then." Robert said.

"I really appreciate the ride guys." John said.

"No problem buddy. How are your workouts going?" Robert asked.

John smiled.

"They're going really well. I'm not challenging you for being the heaviest of the guys anymore." John said.

"That's good; how much are you down?" Robert asked.

"Fifteen or sixteen pounds...something like that." John said.

"That's impressive for a little over a month. I've only lost 3 pounds." Amy said.

"I had a lot more to lose than you did Amy. I wasn't exactly huge, but I was carrying a lot of weight that I didn't need." John said.

"Well I hope that after the movie you keep it off; it will be good for you." Amy said.

John nodded.

"Yeah, I'm already working on ways to change my workout from weight loss to maintaining my weight. I figure if I can get down around 195 or 200 and stay there it will be good." John said.

"So your goal is to lose 25 to 30 pounds and you're already down 15 or 16; that's pretty good." Robert said.

"The first ones are the easy ones though; they'll be tougher from here on in." John said.

They pulled up in front of John and Kelly's house.

"Thanks for the ride." John said.

"It was our pleasure John. Remember your phone next time or at least choose a route that runs a big circle around your house so you can get back easily when you're done." Amy said.

John smiled.

"That's a good idea." John said.

John got out of the car and Robert and Amy pulled away.

"John is looking pretty good these days isn't he?" Robert asked.

"He didn't look so good in that sweaty T-shirt and those shorts." Amy said.

"That's not what I meant." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"I know what you meant. John has always been a good looking guy. He's got very good facial features and he's one of the few men that I've ever met that can pull off long hair like he's got. If he ever shortens it on the sides and goes for a mullet he'll look ridiculous, but it looks good on him." Amy said.

"His hair is one of the reasons that Susan and I decided his character would be a laid back surfer kind of guy. I doubt we'd have gone with that kind of character if he had short hair and a CEO's haircut." Robert said.

"Speaking of hair, I think my hair is a little too conservative for Rachel. I think I'm going to get it cut. I'm going to find a more...sultry look." Amy said.

"Are you sure you want to do that? I know that you want to look right for the movie, but you also have a job. What will your co-workers think if you show up with a new haircut and super tan like you said you were going to be?" Robert asked.

Amy smiled.

"Hopefully they'll think that my husband is one lucky son of a bitch to have a sexy wife like me." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"They're already right about that and you haven't even cut your hair or started working on your tan yet." Robert said.

After Robert and Amy had dropped him off John had walked into the house and headed straight for the shower. Kelly, who had been asleep when John left, was in the shower. John stepped in with her.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers