Home Made Porno Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning baby; how was your run?" Kelly asked.

John laughed.

"I got a little carried away and was left standing on the side of the road two miles from here with no strength to make it home and no phone to call for a ride." John said.

"What? How did you get home?" Kelly asked.

"Robert and Amy saw me while they were driving past and they gave me a ride. I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't come along." John said.

John put his head under the shower and rinsed away the sweat from his body.

"You need to be careful when you're working out. I understand that you want to get in shape and look good for the movie, but I don't want you to hurt yourself." Kelly said.

"Don't worry baby; I'm going to be more careful after today." John said.

John pulled Kelly to him and kissed her.

"I thought you said you didn't have any strength left." Kelly said.

"I didn't have the strength in my legs to get home. I don't need my legs to fuck you. All I need to do is put my cock right here and things will take care of themselves." John said.

John reached down and touched Kelly's pussy; when he felt hair he pulled his hand away and looked down.

"I see that I'm with Alison right now and not Kelly." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I know you prefer that I be shaved, but Alison is supposed to have hair so I have to start growing it out." Kelly said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"The sacrifices that I'm making for this movie; not only do I have to have sex with the gorgeous wives of my best friends I also have to deal with my wife having pubic hair for the first time in almost 10 years. That's a lot to ask of a guy you know." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"Yes, I'm sure you're suffering a great deal." Kelly said.

"Since we're in the shower...do you want me to pee on you like we did the other day?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I would love for you to do that." Kelly said.

"Then get on your knees." John said.

Kelly dropped to her knees. John took his cock in his right hand and pointed it at his wife's face. Kelly closed her eyes and John started peeing. John covered Kelly's face and moved down to her breasts and body. He finished peeing on her face and in her hair.

"Okay, that's all I've got." John said.

Kelly opened her eyes, looked up at her husband, smiled, and moved forward to take his cock in her mouth. John's cock quickly hardened in Kelly's mouth. As she was sucking his cock Kelly pushed one of her fingers up into John's ass. John moaned and looked down at Kelly.

"You haven't done that in a while." John said.

When John was close to cumming Kelly applied pressure against John's prostate and John threw his head back and moaned as he came incredibly hard. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted into Kelly's mouth. It got to be too much for her to keep in her mouth so she pulled her mouth off of John's cock to swallow and the last two spurts hit her in the face.

John looked down at Kelly as she was licking her lips and pulling her finger out of John's ass.

"God damn baby...that was awesome. What's gotten into you lately?" John asked.

Kelly smiled as she stood up.

"I guess I'm kind of nervous and excited. I'm excited about being with a woman for the first time. I'm excited about having a threesome with you and Lisa. I'm nervous about you having sex with the other girls though." Kelly said.

"I thought you were okay with it." John said.

"I'm okay with it happening, but I'm nervous about how people will react. What if you like having sex with Julie, Lisa, and Amy more than you like having sex with me?" Kelly said.

John smiled, pulled Kelly into an embrace, and kissed her.

"You don't have to worry about that baby. I'm going to be having sex with them for a movie; what we have is so much more than sex. We're in love; we're connected on levels that go way beyond sex. I'm probably going to really enjoy having sex with the other girls, but I could never enjoy it more than I do with you. Our worst sexual experience together is better than the best I could have with anyone else because of this right here." John said.

John held up his left hand and showed Kelly his wedding ring. Kelly smiled and kissed John's ring.

"Thanks baby; I feel better." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"No problem baby. Feel free to come up with more ideas though; the last few weeks have been fun." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"I'll see what I can come up with." Kelly said.

To be continued...