Home Made Porno Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum." John said.

Lisa took John's cock deep in her throat and then slowly pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She timed things perfectly because John's cum seemed to be moving with her lips; he exploded into her mouth as soon as her lips had found the head of his cock. John grunted and Lisa moaned.

Lisa kept her lips wrapped tightly around John's cockhead until he'd finished cumming. She pulled her mouth away and swallowed John's cum.

"Jesus Christ; I'm glad that Kelly's not here...I can honestly say that that was the best blowjob I've ever had without hurting her feelings." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Susan and Robert asked us if we were willing to do certain things in the movie, but they should have asked us what skills we bring to the table that they could put in the movie as well." Lisa said...her voice hoarse from having John's cock in her throat.

"We're definitely telling them about that so they can put it in the movie. That was fucking incredible." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Lisa said.

They both sat on the floor resting for a minute.

"Okay, it's my turn to go down on you. Are you ready?" John asked.

"Yeah; where do you want me to be?" Lisa asked.

"How about at the edge of the bed with your feet up on the edge?" John suggested.

Lisa moved up onto the bed and lay back on the edge of the bed; she pulled her feet up on either side of her ass. Her legs were spread apart as John moved over to her on his knees. Lisa was biting her lower lip as she looked down her body towards her pussy. John smiled.

"A bit anxious are you?" John asked.

Lisa smiled.

"You could say that. Kelly has been telling us girls about your oral skills for the past few years so I'm excited to experience them for myself. Plus sucking your cock and having you cum in my mouth was like flipping a switch; my nerves are gone, I'm turned on and ready to fuck." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"Then I'd better get started eating your pussy." John said.

John leaned in close to Lisa's pussy and started kissing all over Lisa's completely shaved pubic region.

"I can't explain how much I love a completely shaved pussy; it's just so beautiful. Kelly has kept hers completely shaved for me for years even though she'd prefer to have a little pubic hair. She's growing hers out now for her character and she's happy about it. She thinks being shaved makes her look like a little girl. She doesn't understand that something as beautiful as a woman's pussy should never be hidden behind any hair. It should be out in the open so its beauty can be properly enjoyed." John said.

"You certainly know how to use your tongue to create words that get a woman worked up. How are you when it comes to using it for other things?" Lisa asked.

John smiled.

"I'll let you be the judge. I hope that I live up to the reputation that Kelly's given me." John said.

John moved in and began licking Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned. John's oral technique used his hands as much as it did his mouth. As his tongue and lips were kissing and licking Lisa's pussy his hands were stroking her stomach, sides, thighs, calves, feet, and even her breasts. While not specifically tickling her John's touch was light enough that it had a tickling effect in addition to a sensual effect as he stroked her pleasure zones.

Lisa was amazed at the pleasurable sensations she was feeling all over her body that were all centered around her clit which John was slowly massaging with his tongue.

"Damn...you are good at turning a girl on, but how are you at making her cum?" Lisa said.

John smiled without pulling his mouth away from Lisa's pussy. He moved down so that his tongue could penetrate between the lips of Lisa's pussy. John started short quick lapping strokes over her lips and to Lisa's surprise he started stroking his nose against her clit. Lisa had to lift her head up to look down to see what John was doing.

"I've never had that done before. That feels incredible." Lisa said.

John moved his hand up so he could apply pressure against her asshole with his thumb as he moved up and started licking her clit. John found just the right pressure and Lisa threw her head back on the bed.

"Oh fuck." Lisa said.

John moved a finger from his other hand up and slipped it into Lisa's pussy; the penetration surprised her and sent her over the edge. She grabbed at the sheets on the bed and pulled.

"OH FUCK!" Lisa yelled.

John continued applying pressure against Lisa's asshole with one thumb while penetrating her pussy with first one finger and then two fingers from his other hand as he licked her clit. Within a few minutes Lisa had a second orgasm; then a third.

Lisa thought that John was going to stop after her 3rd orgasm when she felt him pull his face away from her pussy, but he merely wet the index finger on the hand that he'd been using to tease her asshole with saliva and quickly returned to licking her clit. Lisa moaned as John pushed the finger past the resistance of her asshole.

"Oh god." Lisa said.

With two fingers in her pussy, one in her ass, and his tongue assaulting her clit John quickly brought Lisa to two more quick orgasms. As good as it felt Lisa was being driven wild, she needed fucked and she needed it bad.

John was still lapping away at Lisa's clit when she grabbed at his head.

"John. JOHN!" Lisa said.

Lisa grabbed John by the ears and pulled his face away from her pussy.

"Put one of those god damn condoms on and get up here and fuck me." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"Wow; you're supposed to be playing my wife in the movie and just then you sounded just like Kelly." John said.

"Stop talking and fuck me." Lisa said.

John laughed. He stood up, grabbed the box of condoms off of the dresser, opened the box, pulled out one of the condoms, carefully opened the package, placed the condom over the head of his cock, and rolled it down the length of his shaft. With the condom on he turned back towards the bed; Lisa scooted up to the middle of the bed.

"Get up here and fuck me." Lisa said.

John moved onto the bed and moved over Lisa. He supported himself with his left hand while guiding his condom covered cock towards her pussy with his right hand. He eased his cock into her. Lisa was so turned on that it slipped in easily, but she moaned as it stretched her more than she was used to.

"Oh god it's so big." Lisa said.

"God that feels good." John said.

"Yes it does...now fuck me." Lisa said.

John started moving his cock in and out of Lisa slowly. Lisa grabbed John's head and looked him in the eye.

"I said fuck me John; I don't want it slow and easy...pound the shit out of me." Lisa said.

John smiled. He grabbed Lisa's left leg and pulled it up so it was over his shoulder. With Lisa's leg helping to hold him up John sped up his pace. He fucked her like that for a few minutes and Lisa started breathing heavily.

"Yes...that's so good." Lisa said.

All of a sudden John stopped and pulled his cock out of her.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked.

John rolled Lisa onto her side and moved in behind her on his side. He pushed his cock into her and started fucking her again. Lisa moaned.

"That felt great, but we can't just stick with one position; we have to be comfortable in different positions that will look good for the movie so we should try several." John said.

"Right; we need to be ready for the movie. Let's do cowgirl next; that's always hot in the movies." Lisa said.

After fucking Lisa from behind for a few minutes John pulled out of Lisa's pussy and rolled onto his back. Lisa moved so that she was straddling John and lowered herself down onto his cock.

"God it feels even bigger like this." Lisa said.

Lisa started bouncing on John's cock.

"God it feels so good." Lisa said.

John reached up and squeezed Lisa's bouncing breasts.

"I'm gonna cum." John said.

Lisa continued to bounce on John's cock for a few more seconds until he grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard onto him. John grunted through gritted teeth as he filled the end of the condom with cum. After sitting on John's cock for another minute or so Lisa rolled onto the bed beside John.

"Wow." Lisa said.

"Yeah...wow." John said.

John rolled off the bed, took the condom off, took it into the bathroom, and flushed it. He returned to the bed and lay down beside Lisa so they could rest.

"That went pretty well considering how nervous we were." John said.

"Yeah; that went a lot better than I expected. The question now is, are we done or do we see if we can get another round in today?" Lisa asked.

John smiled.

"I don't see any reason to stop now; it's a long drive out here so we wasted a lot of gas if that's all we were gonna do. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready to go again in a couple minutes and we've got 11 condoms left in that box." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"You don't have the stamina to use all of them do you?" Lisa asked.

John shook his head.

"No, but we could use one more for sure and maybe two more today if we want. Are you in any rush to get out of here?" John asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"Not really. Now that I'm over my nervousness I wouldn't mind fucking a few more times before going home." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"Then give me a few minutes to reload and we'll be ready to go again." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Okay. Would it help if I encouraged your cock to get back to work by playing with it?" Lisa asked.

John smiled.

"It certainly wouldn't hurt anything." John said.

Lisa reached for John's cock and gave it a gentle squeeze; it twitched in her hand.

"I think it's already working." Lisa said.

Lisa moved so that she could kiss and lick John's cock as she continued to stroke it.

"God damn that feels good." John said.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Lisa said.

Within a few minutes Lisa had John's cock fully revived.

"It looks like we're ready for round two." Lisa said.

"I just need to grab another condom." John said.

John got off of the bed and grabbed another condom. He opened it and rolled it onto his cock. When he turned back towards the bed he saw Lisa on all fours with her ass pointed at him; she was looking over her shoulder and smiling.

"Let's start with doggie style this time." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"Gladly. God damn you look hot from this angle." John said.

John moved onto the bed behind Lisa and slowly pushed his cock into her; she pushed back against him to be sure that she took his entire length inside her.

"Your cock feels so good; it's so big." Lisa said.

John started fucking Lisa from behind. After a few minutes John pulled his cock out of Lisa, grabbed her legs and pulled them back so that she fell flat on her stomach on the bed. He moved over her and pushed his cock between her closed legs and back into her pussy.

"I've never done it like this before. I think Tom could do my ass like this, but I don't think he could reach my pussy very well." Lisa said.

John fucked Lisa like that for a few minutes before pulling out again. He moved to the end of the bed, grabbed Lisa by the feet, and pulled her down to him. Her legs came off of the bed and John held under her thighs as he pushed his cock into her and started fucking her again.

"Have you ever heard the expression 'screw you sideways' Lisa?" John asked.

"Yes, but I don't really know what it means." Lisa said.

"I'm gonna show you." John said.

John pulled his cock out of Lisa and used his hands to push Lisa's legs so that they were together and running parallel to the end of the bed. Lisa was lying on her side with her body perpendicular to the end of the bed.

"This is how you fuck someone sideways." John said.

John pushed his cock into Lisa's pussy and started fucking her. Within a few minutes he was filling the second condom as he came.

"Well fuck me sideways...that was awesome." Lisa said.

John and Lisa both laughed. John pulled out of Lisa's pussy and she moved up onto the bed to rest. John took the condom off and flushed it; he returned to the bedroom and lay down next to Lisa.

"I'm glad I've been working out; this would have probably worn me out two months ago, but I feel pretty good right now." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"Your workouts have been very productive then. Since I'm only playing your wife in the movie and I'm not really your wife I can be honest and tell you that you look a whole lot better now than you did when we first decided to make the movie." Lisa said.

John smiled.

"It's not that you looked bad before; I'd have still fucked you, but a bunch of other women probably want to fuck you now that wouldn't have two months ago." Lisa said.

John nodded.

"Yeah, I never got fat and dumpy, but I know that I was the biggest of the 5 of us. Robert and I weighed pretty much the same, but his was more muscle and mine was fat. I'm down around 20 pounds right now and it's actually more than that in fat because I've added some muscle." John said.

"Well it really shows; you look great." Lisa said.

"Thanks. I've been pretty motivated to lose the weight. I didn't want my belly and man boobs to be shaking like this on camera when we're shooting the movie." John said.

John placed his hand on one of Lisa's breasts and jiggled it up and down to simulate the way it would shake while Lisa was getting fucked. Lisa laughed.

"I don't think you have to worry about that now; the only thing fat on you now is your cock." Lisa said.

Lisa took John's cock in her hand.

"This thing is amazing. Tom's not the only guy that I've ever been with so I know that cocks are all different sizes. Obviously at 8 inches it's pretty long, but I've never seen one this thick in person. I've certainly never felt one this thick before. It stretches me out so much; it feels so good." Lisa said.

John laughed.

"It feels pretty good on my end too." John said.

"Do you think you've got another round in you?" Lisa asked.

John smiled.

"I might have one more in me, you might have to help him get ready though." John said.

Lisa smiled and squeezed and stroked John's cock to encourage it to get hard again.

"What position should we try when we get going again?" Lisa asked.

"How about we try something different this time? We've stayed on the bed so far; how about we put you most of the way onto the floor. Your head and shoulders can be on the ground, but your ass will be up against the end of the bed and I can stand over your and fuck down into you." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"That sounds fun." Lisa said.

"Then get ready because by the time I get over there to grab another condom and put it on I'll be ready." John said.

Lisa moved into the position John wanted and he went over to put on another condom. John smiled when he saw Lisa smiling up at him from the floor. He moved so that he was straddling her while facing the bed; his heels were almost in her armpits. John pushed Lisa's legs further open and bent so that he could push his cock into Lisa's pussy.

John fucked her like that for several minutes and then pulled out. He walked over to a chair along one side of the bedroom.

"Come over here and ride my lap." John said.

John sat down in a partially reclined position and Lisa moved over him and lowered herself onto his cock. She fucked him for a few minutes.

"Ready to try something else?" John asked.

"I could stay on your lap all day John, but what have you got in mind?" Lisa asked.

"Put your arms around my neck and hold on tight." John said.

Lisa put her arms around John's neck and was surprised when he stood up. He grabbed her ass and thighs and not only supported her; he moved her up and down on his cock. Lisa wrapped her legs around John.

"Wow...you're strong." Lisa said.

It was a little hard to walk while still fucking Lisa, but John took one step at a time and carried Lisa into the bathroom. He put her down on the counter between the two sinks and fucked her.

"I like this...I can see myself fucking you in the mirror; it's like I'm watching the movie right now." John said.

"No fair, I want to see it too." Lisa said.

John pulled his cock out of Lisa, pulled her off of the counter, turned her around, grabbed her left leg and lifted it up onto the counter, and pushed his cock into her from behind.

"There, now we can both watch us fucking." John said.

Lisa smiled.

"This is nice." Lisa said.

John fucked Lisa from behind until he came. John held his cock inside Lisa for more than a minute after he'd cum. When he did pull it out he walked over to the toilet, pulled off the condom, and flushed it away like the others.

John closed the lid and sat on the toilet, Lisa sat up on the counter.

"I think that's about all I can do right now. I could probably go again in an hour or so, but I think that we already accomplished what we were hoping to today." John said.

Lisa nodded.

"We got the nerves and awkwardness of having sex with each other out of the way. I think that we'll have to get together again before we start making the movie though; we fucked today, but we're supposed to look like we're making love in one of our scenes in the movie. We'll have to work on the tender sweet lovemaking kind of stuff. You barely even kissed me." Lisa said.

John nodded.

"Yeah; we really need to work on that. Fucking can look a little awkward because sometimes it is, but lovemaking is supposed to be smooth and easy. I think I'm gonna clean up and head home." John said.

"Okay." Lisa said.

John got up and stepped into the shower. He quickly rinsed himself off and walked back into the bedroom; Lisa was on the bed.

"Are you okay? Do you need any help or anything?" John asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm fine John. I'm going to take my time getting back to town. I want to clean up a little and run the bedding through the laundry." Lisa said.

"Okay. I'll see you later." John said.

"Okay. John...I had a lot of fun today." Lisa said.

John looked at Lisa and smiled.

"So did I." John said.

John went to where he'd left his clothes in the kitchen and got dressed. He could hear Lisa turning on the washing machine as he headed to the front door. When John got in his SUV he looked at the steering wheel for a minute before starting the engine and heading for home.

While John and Lisa were out at the beach house Kelly was at one of the nicer hotels in town sitting in one of the suites. There was a knock at the door and Kelly swung open the door to the hotel suite. She smiled and Amy and Julie entered.

"I was beginning to wonder if you two had gotten lost." Kelly said.

"It's hard to get lost coming here...head for the big hotel and boom you're there." Amy said.

"Not that I'm complaining Kelly, but I'm still not sure why we're spending the money to meet in a pretty expensive hotel room instead of just getting together at my place. Eric knows what we've got planned for the day; he wouldn't have had any problem taking off to give us some privacy." Julie said.

Kelly smiled.

"I know that, but your house lacks something that this hotel room has." Kelly said.

"What's that?" Amy asked.

Kelly motioned for them to follow her to the bathroom.

"Behold, a large walk in shower like the one at Tom and Lisa's beach house. I figured that we could work on the shower scene stuff in an actual shower. That way we'll know what we can and can't pull off in there for the movie." Kelly said.

"That's really good thinking Kelly; I already know of one thing that we'll have to pull off both here and for the movie if we're gonna have a scene in the shower." Amy said.

"What's that?" Julie asked.

"Our clothes." Amy said.

Julie laughed. Amy started taking off her clothes...Julie did the same. Kelly was surprised at how eager they were.