Home Made Porno Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're ready to get started now?" Kelly asked.

Julie shrugged.

"We aren't here to sit around talking about having sex with each other...we're here to actually do it. Besides...you're the one that got the hotel room." Julie said.

Kelly shook her head.

"I guess I just wasn't expecting you to be so eager to get started." Kelly said.

"We're just as nervous about doing this as you are Kelly, but we're also really excited by it. We're here doing this today so that we can get used to being with other women sexually, including being with them in a big shower like this one. When it comes time to do it on screen we want to be able to make it look real...make it somewhat believable...and most importantly make it look hot when we watch it later." Amy said.

"Yeah, so take your clothes off and let's all jump in the shower and see what happens." Julie said.

Amy and Julie were both naked, had already stepped into the shower, and were turning on the water as Kelly started undressing. When she was completely naked Kelly took a deep breath before stepping into the shower with her friends. Amy and Julie stepped towards her, but Kelly held her arms up to keep them away.

"Could we maybe take this slow? You two can get used to each other and play with each other now if you want, but I want to just get used to being naked here in the shower with you first." Kelly said.

Amy laughed.

"Oh come on Kelly, you can't be serious; you showered with us at the gym two days ago. We were just as naked there as we are right now." Amy said.

"I know, but this is different. We weren't planning on touching each other at the gym." Kelly said.

"Okay Kelly...we obviously aren't going to force you into anything. I guess Amy and I are just more excited by this than you are. When you're comfortable joining in let us know. For now, Amy can I touch your boobs?" Julie asked.

Amy smiled.

"As long as I can touch yours." Amy said.

Julie giggled.

"Of course you can." Julie said.

Kelly stood on the far side of the large shower and watched as Amy and Julie started touching each other's breasts.

"Oh wow your boobs are incredible; they're so sexy and firm. I can't believe that I tried to talk you out of having them done." Julie said.

Amy laughed.

"You were pretty aggressive trying to talk me out of it as I recall. I bet you never thought you'd be playing with them at some point." Amy said.

Julie laughed and shook her head.

"No, while I've been curious about women for a long time, I can honestly say that I never thought that I would have your bare breasts in my hands; or your nipple in my mouth." Julie said.

Julie's hands remained on Amy's breasts as she lowered her head down and wrapped her lips around one of Amy's nipples.

"Oh my." Amy said.

Julie looked up with her lips still around Amy's nipple.

"Is it nice?" Julie asked.

Amy smiled.

"You tell me." Amy said.

Amy gently pushed Julie's hands and face away from her breasts and moved her head down to take one of Julie's nipples in her mouth as she felt both breasts with her hands; she flicked Julie's nipple with her tongue.

"Wow; that's nice." Julie said.

"You have really great nipples Julie. They're the perfect size for your breasts and they're the right shade of pink for your fair skin." Amy said.

Amy gently tweaked one of Julie's nipples with her fingers while flicking the other with her tongue. Julie reached for Amy's nipples and gently squeezed them.

"I really like your nipples too. I've seen them poking through your clothes for years, but I had no idea that they were so big." Julie said.

"That's one of the reasons that I got the implants; my nipples looked ridiculously huge when I was a small B cup. They look much better on a pair of D's." Amy said.

"What other fun things do you have that I can play with?" Julie asked.

Amy smiled.

"I can think of one thing." Amy said.

Amy took one of Julie's hands and guided it down to her pussy. Julie cupped her friend's sex and rubbed it.

"Oh god that's so hot." Amy said.

Amy moved her hand between Julie's legs and felt her pussy. Julie was surprised when Amy slipped her middle finger into Julie's pussy.

"Oh my...naughty girl." Julie said.

Amy smiled.

"I am supposed to be playing a sexually aggressive woman; I'm just trying to get in character." Amy said.

Julie smiled and slipped her middle finger into Amy's pussy.

"Oh wow; that feels amazing." Amy said.

"Oh god." Kelly said.

Amy and Julie looked over at Kelly and she was rubbing her pussy; they both laughed.

"Kelly...the point of doing this is for us to get used to getting each other off...let us do that for you." Julie said.

"Um...okay." Kelly said.

Kelly walked over closer to Julie and Amy.

"You have a really great body Kelly; I love your curves and your breasts." Amy said.

Amy grabbed Kelly's breasts.

"They're certainly nice, but I love her ass too. I would kill for this ass." Julie said.

Julie moved behind Kelly and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"It's so firm and the shape is just the right kind of round." Julie said.

Amy moved in close to Kelly and their bare breasts touched as she pulled Kelly close to her and kissed her.

"Oh yeah...that's so hot." Julie said.

Julie reached around Kelly's body and squeezed both Kelly's breasts and Amy's as she kissed Kelly's shoulder. Amy's hands reached around Kelly to touch Julie as she continued to kiss Kelly. Kelly, in the middle, reached her left hand behind her back in search of Julie's pussy as her right hand moved between her and Amy's bodies in search of Amy's pussy. She started rubbing them both at once.

"Are you playing with both of our pussies at once Kelly?" Julie asked.

"Mmm-hmm." Kelly said without breaking her kiss with Amy.

"That's so hot. Maybe Amy and I will both play with yours while you play with ours." Julie said.

Amy and Julie both reached down between Kelly's legs and soon their hands were intertwined as they both rubbed Kelly's pussy. Amy had a better reach since she was in front so she moved her hand low to slip two fingers into Kelly's pussy while Julie concentrated on rubbing her clit.

"Oh god." Kelly said.

With her free hand Julie turned Kelly's head away from her kiss with Amy so the she could kiss her. With her mouth free Amy moved down to lick and suck on Kelly's nipples. The girls all played with each other for several minutes and they were all really enjoying it, but they all knew that they'd come for much more than just kissing and touching each other.

"So who get to try licking pussy first?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know. We could do a 69 with two of us, but that would leave one of us out. I don't want to be the one that has to wait." Julie said.

"I don't either." Kelly said.

Amy smiled.

"No problem; none of us will have to wait. This shower is big enough that we could do a triangle where we all lay half on our side and half on our back." Amy said.

"I'm not sure I understand." Julie said.

"Me neither." Kelly said.

"Julie lay down right here." Amy said.

Amy pointed and Julie lay down on the floor of the shower.

"Okay Kelly, now you lay down with your face by her pussy, but at an angle like this." Amy said.

Amy indicated the angle that Kelly should lay down at and she laid down; her head ended up on Julie's thigh.

"Now I complete the triangle by putting my head by Kelly's pussy and my pussy by Julie's head." Amy said.

Amy moved to the floor of the shower with her friends.

"See...now we can all try it at the same time." Amy said.

"Nice; not only does this let us try it together, it's also hot. Are we ready?" Julie asked.

Kelly moaned; then laughed.

"I think Amy is...she's already started." Kelly said.

Kelly and Julie adjusted their positions slightly and leaned in close to their friend's pussy.

"I guess we just do what we like having done to us and then figure it out as we go along." Julie said.

Julie started licking Amy's pussy and Kelly started licking Julie's pussy. None of the girls had ever given another woman oral sex before so they were unsure of themselves at the start. They were excited and aroused so while their friends' tongues weren't skilled, they were good enough to get them close to orgasm.

"I want to try it on Kelly now." Julie said.

"I kind of want to switch too; to see if you two taste different." Kelly said.

The girls turned end for end so that Amy was licking Julie's pussy, Julie was licking Kelly's pussy, and Kelly was licking Amy's pussy.

With their nerves gone and a better understanding of what they were doing the girls were able to bring each other to orgasm within a few minutes of each other. They remained on the floor of the shower resting their heads on the thighs of the woman they'd just made cum.

"When I pictured my first time with a woman I never pictured anything like this." Julie said.

"Me neither." Kelly said.

"I always pictured my first time with a woman being with someone experienced; someone that knew what they were doing." Amy said.

"I always pictured my first time with a woman as part of a threesome with John where he could teach me how to do it." Kelly said.

"We took each other's lesbian virginities today." Julie said.

Amy laughed.

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but that's exactly what we did. If we can lose our virginity, oral virginity, and anal virginity we can lose our lesbian virginity too." Amy said.

"We weren't all that creative though." Kelly said.

"You don't think 3 women licking each other's pussies in a hotel shower is creative?" Julie asked.

Kelly laughed.

"I meant we only used our tongues. When John goes down on me he uses his fingers and stuff too." Kelly said.

"That's a good point. Maybe we should try that now." Amy said.

"I'm ready when you guys are." Julie said.

The girls readjusted their positions and started licking and fingering each other's pussies. They started with Amy working on Julie's pussy, Julie working on Kelly's pussy, and Kelly working on Amy's pussy.

"Since we've already made each other cum like this let's swap so that we can try to make the other girl cum this time." Amy said.

The girls changed ends so that Amy was licking and fingering Kelly's pussy, Kelly was licking and fingering Julie's pussy, and Julie was licking and fingering Amy's pussy.

Their excitement level was so high that it only took a few minutes before all 3 of them had cum. Instead of staying in on the floor they all moved so that they were sitting against the wall of the shower side by side. Amy was in the middle with Kelly to her right and Julie to her left. The girls started kissing and touching each other's bodies.

"For three girls that had no experience having sex with women we sure figured it out pretty well." Kelly said.

Amy pulled away from a kiss with Julie, turned to Kelly, and smiled.

"I'll say we did. We all made both of the other girls cum. Watching all of those lesbian scenes in the pornos we've watched over the years really helped." Amy said.

Amy started kissing Kelly. Julie smiled.

"Just think of the fun we could be having if we had some sex toys with us. Vibrators, dildos, and maybe a strap-on would make this even more exciting" Julie said.

Kelly pulled away from Amy's kiss and shook her head.

"That might be fun, but it doesn't sound like we'll be using any in the movie so it's better that we do it like this. We get to try out a lot of things that we'll be doing in the movie." Kelly said.

"We'll probably need to do more than just lay on the floor of the shower though. Do you guys want to try some other stuff?" Julie asked.

Amy smiled.

"The more sex we have today the better prepared we'll be for the movie, and the better the investment in this hotel suite will look." Amy said.

Amy moved her hands between Julie and Kelly's legs and started playing with their pussies as she continued to turn from side to side to kiss one and then the other.

"What else should we try?" Kelly asked.

"Lesbian scenes usually have one of the girls bent over while another girl licks her pussy from behind. Maybe we should try that." Julie said.

"I'd be willing to try that with you Julie." Amy said.

Julie stood up in front of Amy and bent over. Amy looked at her friend's pussy, but she couldn't help noticing her asshole.

"You know...from what Robert and Susan told us there's a good chance that all of us are going to be asked to lick each other's assholes in the movie. Would you mind if I tried licking your asshole now Julie?" Amy asked.

"Um...I don't know about that. For the movie we would make sure that things were super clean back there. I know that we're in the shower and all, but it's my asshole so I can't be sure that it's super clean." Julie said.

Amy smiled.

"I'm not expecting it to taste like strawberries Julie; I know that it's your asshole. I'm curious to try it; assuming that it's okay with you." Amy said.

"Well...I guess you can." Julie said.

Amy smiled and moved closer to Julie's ass. She used her hands to pull Julie's ass cheeks apart and started licking Julie's asshole. Julie almost fell over from the sensation.

"Oh fuck...that's intense." Julie said.

Amy moved her fingers up to finger Julie's pussy and rub her clit as she licked her asshole. It wasn't long before Julie came; her legs were shaking as she straightened up and turned around.

"God damn that was way better than I would have thought." Julie said.

"How was it for you Amy?" Kelly asked.

Amy shrugged.

"It wasn't nearly as fun for me as it was for Julie, but it was certainly interesting." Amy said.

"As far as I know my character isn't supposed to do that with anyone, but I'm curious to try it." Kelly said.

Amy smiled.

"Well after being on one side of it I want to try the other side so you can try it on me." Amy said.

"Okay." Kelly said.

Amy stood up and bent over as Julie sat back down. Kelly started licking Amy's asshole while she was fingering her pussy. After a minute or so Julie moved in front of Amy and started kissing her. They kept at it until Amy came.

"It's much more fun on this side of things." Amy said.

"I guess it's my turn to be on the giving end. Are you ready Kelly?" Julie asked.

"Sure." Kelly said.

Kelly stood up and bent over. Julie moved behind her and Amy moved in front of her. Amy kissed Kelly as Julie licked her asshole and fingered her pussy. When Kelly came the three of them sat down on the floor of the shower together.

"That was interesting. Those girls in the pornos we've watched were faking it. They seemed to enjoy doing it as much as they did having it done. That's clearly not real." Julie said.

"Yeah, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as much fun at licking your pussies." Kelly said.

"That's for sure. I'm glad that you had us get together here in this shower Kelly. It's not easy to do certain things in a shower that are pretty easy on a dry floor or on a bed. It was hard to stay on my feet bent over like that on this wet floor." Amy said.

Julie nodded.

"I don't know if the shower at the beach house has any sort of slip proofing on the floor, but if it doesn't we'll either have to get some or it will be hard to do a lot of standing stuff for the scene." Julie said.

"So when do you guys want to meet up again?" Kelly asked.

"I think we should probably try to get some work on our individual pairings before we worry about the threesome again." Amy said.

Julie nodded.

"Right. We've broken the barrier so we know what to expect from having sex with a woman, but Amy and I both have individual scenes with Lisa and she hasn't been with a woman yet. We also have to get together with John." Julie said.

"We should definitely work on our threesome again before we shoot the movie, but we should wait and come back to it after we've worked on our other scenes so that we'll bring that much more experience and confidence to it." Amy said.

Kelly nodded.

"That makes sense. My only scene besides this one is a threesome with John and Lisa; I'll have to talk to them about working on that one." Kelly said.

Julie smiled.

"That should be fun." Julie said.

Kelly smiled and shook her head.

"I know that John has the normal guy fantasy about a threesome with two girls, but I had my doubts thought that we'd have one. I certainly never thought that if we did it would be with one of our closest friends and that she would be the one that was supposed to be his wife and I was the one joining them." Kelly said.

Amy smiled.

"That makes it hotter though doesn't it? You're the other woman in a threesome with your own husband." Amy said.

Kelly smiled.

"Now that you mention it...yes it does." Kelly said.

"We talk all the time so we'll keep up to date with what everyone's doing and once we've worked on all of our other scenes we'll come back to this and work on it again. With the additional experience and time to think about it I'm sure we'll make our threesome even hotter than it was today." Julie said.

The girls all stood up, showered, dried off, got dressed, and headed home.

To be continued...