Home Made Porno Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, see...you're short enough like this that I've got to bend my knees more to get to your pussy." John said.

"I can come up a little on my tiptoes." Amy said.

Amy raised up a little.

"How's that?" Amy asked.

"That's better; that's how we'll have to do this." John said.

"Good thing it's a quickie. This would be easier in heels than barefoot." Amy said.

"Speaking of quickie...let's get fucking." John said.

John started fucking Amy from behind. Amy was moaning and panting as John fucked her.

"Not that you don't sound hot right now, but for the scene that we have in the movie we're supposed to be really quiet so that the people downstairs don't hear us fucking." John said.

"Right...I'll have to work on that." Amy said.

Amy did his best to hold in her moans of pleasure; the room filled with the sound of flesh on flesh.

"What other position do you want to try?" John asked.

"My character's supposed to be a slut so let's try something fun like me riding your lap while you're sitting in a chair." Amy said.

"The edge of the bed will have to do since we don't have a chair in here." John said.

John pulled out of Amy and sat on the edge of the bed. Amy walked over to him, pushed his legs open.

"There, now I can turn around and back into you." Amy said.

Amy turned away from John, backed towards him, reached down between her legs, and guided his cock into her pussy as she lowered herself down onto him. John grabbed her hips and started rocking her up and down his cock.

"God damn that feels good. Have you ever been fucked up against a wall?" John asked.

"No, but it sounds fun." Amy said.

"Let's go." John said.

Amy pulled off of John's cock and stood up. They moved over to the wall.

"Which way?" Amy asked.

John smiled.

"First from the back and then from the front." John said.

Amy smiled. She faced the wall and arched her back. John moved behind her and pushed his cock into her. Amy's chest and the side of her face were against the wall as John started fucking her.

"This would be great for like a hallway or in the shower." Amy said.

"How about against the glass wall of a shower while Kelly's character watches? She's supposed to see what's happening right?" John asked.

"That would be hot." Amy said.

After a few minutes John pulled his cock out of Amy and turned her around.

"This way is a little tougher...you've got to wrap your legs and maybe your arms around me and I hold you against the wall by fucking up into you." John said.

Amy put her arms around John's neck and lifted one of her legs. John grabbed under her leg to support her. Amy lifted her other leg and wrapped them around John. He moved her so that her back was against the wall. He used one of his hands to guide his cock back to her pussy and held her by the ass as he started fucking her.

"I like this one...it's so aggressive." Amy said.

John could feel his orgasm coming so he fucked Amy hard against the wall until he slammed his cock up into her and filled a second condom.

"Oh god...yes." John said.

Amy smiled.

"That was great. Carry me back over to the bed and let me down there." Amy said.

John moved Amy over to the bed and laid her down. He pulled the second condom off and tossed it in the trash with the first one. He lay on the bed beside Amy.

"Things are going pretty well don't you think?" Amy asked.

John laughed.

"So far so good, but we've got to remember; when we do this for the movie there will be 8 other people in the room. There will be cameras, lights, sound equipment. Every baseball player is a great hitter in the batting cage...it's what they do in the game that determines whether they're great or just another bum." John said.

"I've never heard a baseball analogy for sex like that." Amy said.

"It fits though. This is practice...it's a whole different world when we start filming." John said.

"That's true. Do you think this was a good idea?" Amy asked.

"I'm the one who asked you if you wanted to do this Amy." John said.

"I didn't mean today John...I meant this whole thing; making the movie. There are so many things that we didn't consider going into it. It's guaranteed to change 10 lives, but it could seriously change, damage, or even destroy 5 marriages. It could also damage or end some long term friendships." Amy said.

John nodded.

"There's definitely that risk. You've said that you're upset with Robert for what he did with Susan. Part of today was revenge for you. Tom, Mark, and Eric aren't having sex with anybody else as part of this; can they live with their wives being with others without being with someone themselves? Will doing this stir up a desire for more partners in the future in those of us that are having sex for the movie? We decided to do this as friends and there's a possibility that the last time the 10 of us get together to watch a porno will be when we watch the movie we're making. We could enter as 5 happily married couples and 10 friends and leave as 10 divorced and bitter people." John said.

"I hope that doesn't happen." Amy said.

"We all hope it doesn't happen, but there are 10 people involved here; all it takes is one of us deciding that it's too much and this will be a disaster. If one marriage ends because of this movie we're all to blame...no matter whose marriage it is. The same goes for the friendships." John said.

"Unfortunately, even if we decided to quit now we couldn't undo what's already been done." Amy said.

"Yeah, once Robert and Susan did what they did all 10 of us were pretty much committed to finishing the project. If it hadn't been them it would have been the rest of us with these 'undressed rehearsals'. As soon as two of us were with someone other than our spouse the idea became a reality." John said.

"The reality could be great though. We've got a great idea for the story. We've got a great location to shoot it. We've got 5 hot people to be in the movie. We've got a professional film maker that's going to shoot it. If we can pull it off, it could be incredible." Amy said.

"I think so too. It would have been easier on everyone if we were 10 friends...not 5 couples. It would have been easier on everyone if we were still just dating and not married. It would have been easier on everyone if we were complete strangers. Of course it was because we're 5 couples that have been together for so long that we initially felt comfortable doing this together." John said.

"Yeah, I don't think that at this point in my life I could just go to a bar or a club and pick up a guy, but the idea of fucking you, Tom, Eric, or Mark didn't bother me that much. I wouldn't have been upset with Robert if he had decided to be in the movie and was fucking Julie, Lisa, and Kelly. I'm mad about what he did with Susan because I didn't know about it beforehand. I think that one text message while they were writing would have been enough. 'Hey, we're getting pretty worked up while writing. We might fuck. Is that okay?' If he'd sent that before fucking her I probably wouldn't be mad at all." Amy said.

"That would have required blood in his brain Amy...his blood was somewhere else at that point." John said.

"I know. Speaking of which, it looks like your blood has returned to your cock. Are you ready for me to suck that thing?" Amy asked.

"You want to go from talking about what the movie could do to our marriages to sucking my cock?" John asked.

Amy smiled.

"Do you not want a blowjob?" Amy asked.

"Oh fuck...of course I want one." John said.

Amy smiled.

"Then let's see how much of your cock I can get in my mouth. Have a seat on the end of the bed." Amy said.

John moved so he was sitting on the edge of the bed and Amy moved off the bed to her knees between John's feet. She reached up and started slowly stroking John's cock. Amy leaned in and flicked her tongue over the head of John's cock. John smiled.

"You like that?" Amy asked.

"Find a guy on earth that doesn't like that. Even a gay guy would just close his eyes and pretend you're his boyfriend." John said.

Amy smiled and took the head of John's cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down the first few inches while continuing to stroke the rest with her hand. John closed his eyes and moaned.

"Until the other day I'd forgotten how good another woman's mouth could feel. With Kelly and Lisa you're only the 3rd person to suck my cock since I started dating Kelly. Once the movie is over I'm probably going back to just Kelly and I'm fine with that; especially if she learns how Lisa takes the whole thing in her mouth and throat." John said.

Amy pulled her mouth off of John's cock and looked at it.

"Lisa took all of this in her mouth? I can't even take half of it." Amy said.

John nodded.

"Yeah, she took all of it and it was awesome. You're doing a damn fine job with what you're doing too though." John said.

Amy went back to sucking John's cock. John looked down at Amy and shook his head.

"This is all just nuts." John said.

Amy pulled her mouth off of John's cock.

"No...this is all cock...these are your nuts." Amy said.

Amy moved her head lower and started licking John's balls.

"Oh Jesus that feels good." John said.

Amy smiled.

"Your cock feels pretty good laying on my cheek like that." Amy said.

John looked down and saw his cock against Amy's face as she continued to lick his balls.

"God damn that's hot. We might have to have Eric shoot over my shoulder to get that on film for the movie." John said.

Amy smiled up at John.

"You've already cum twice; if I make you cum in my mouth will you be able to go again before Kelly gets home?" Amy asked.

John smiled.

"I came 4 times with Lisa then went home and fucked Kelly on Saturday. This would only be three times today so I should be okay for one more." John said.

Amy smiled.

"That's impressive, and it will be good for the movie with the schedule we're going to have. Now that I know I won't ruin you by finishing you off let's stop messing around and get down to business." Amy said.

Amy moved her mouth back up to take John's bulbous cock head into it and she started sucking and stroking his cock as fast as she could. Within a few minutes John was close.

"Here it comes." John said.

Amy held the head of John's cock just inside her mouth and stroked him over the edge. John came and fell back onto the bed as Amy swallowed his cum, licked her lips, and stood up.

"How was that?" Amy asked.

"It was awesome." John said.

John laid back on the bed with his feet still on the floor. Amy crawled up onto the bed and rested her head on John's chest. John's arm was in a position where he could reach one of Amy's breasts; he placed his hand on it.

"I've got to admit Amy, of the 3 women in the movie besides Kelly I was most curious about you because of these. You're all gorgeous of course, but I've never seen breasts with implants up close like this." John said.

"I'll bet you have. You and the guys went to a lot of strip clubs in college." Amy said.

John laughed.

"Okay maybe I have seen them, but that was in a dark club where touching wasn't allowed. Now though, I've got your nipple between my finger and thumb." John said.

John gently pinched Amy's nipple.

"Damn they're nice." John said.

"Do you want to play with them for a while?" Amy asked.

"Hell yes." John said.

"Move up against the headboard." Amy said.

John moved so he was leaning against the headboard and Amy straddled his lap. John reached for Amy's tits and started touching, squeezing, and caressing them. He pulled her up so that her breasts were in his face and his kissed and licked all over them; he sucked on her nipples.

Amy could feel John's cock stirring back to life beneath her; she smiled.

"From the pressure I feel underneath me you've got a decision to make John." Amy said.

"What decision is that?" John asked.

"Do you grab another condom to fuck my pussy again or do you grab some lube and fuck me in the ass?" Amy asked.

John smiled.

"That's a tough decision to make. I probably need a condom either way don't I?" John asked.

"You're not going to get me pregnant in my ass John. Besides...who will know?" Amy asked.

John smiled.

"Alright...the lube is in the drawer in the nightstand." John said.

Amy moved off of John's lap and grabbed the tube of lube. She squirted some onto her hand and stroked it onto John's cock. She then lay on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest lifting her ass off of the bed. John squirted some lube onto Amy's asshole and worked it inside with one of his fingers.

John moved so the head of his cock was against Amy's asshole.

"Are you sure about this?" John asked.

"I want you to cum my ass John. That way I'll have your cum in both ends of me when I go home." Amy said.

John laughed and shook his head.

"You're a freak...you know that?" John asked.

Amy smiled.

"If you only knew. Now shove that cock up my ass." Amy said.

John pushed the head of his cock against Amy's asshole and she moaned as the tight sphincter was violated. Amy sighed as the head of John's cock slipped inside her.

"Oh god your cock is thick." Amy said.

John pushed his cock deeper into Amy's ass. When it was most of the way in he pulled it back out slowly and started fucking her.

"Oh yes. Play with my pussy while you fuck my ass." Amy said.

John switched between rubbing Amy's clit and fucking her with his fingers as he fucked her ass. Amy's head was thrashing from side to side and she was moaning and grunting as John was fucking her.

"Do you really want me to cum in your ass?" John asked.

"God yes." Amy said.

"Okay...here it comes." John said.

John grunted and came inside Amy's ass. He started pulling his cock out of her, but Amy shook her head.

"No, leave it in for a minute." Amy said.

John pushed his cock back into Amy's ass as deep as it would go and moved his fingers out of the way so that she could bring herself to orgasm. When Amy came a bunch of her juices squirted out of her pussy all over John's lower stomach and ran down his legs, balls, and the exposed part of his cock.

"Damn, I've never seen that before." John said.

"I've never done that before. Of course I've never gotten myself off with cock up my ass before. Sorry about the mess." Amy said.

John pulled his cock out of Amy's ass; he laughed.

"No problem. I was planning to throw the sheets in the laundry after we were done. Obviously I was going to shower too." John said.

"That's a good idea. Could I grab a shower before heading home?" Amy asked.

"Help yourself; there are towels on the counter in there." John said.

John and Amy rolled off the bed. Amy headed into the bathroom to take a shower as John stripped the bed and took the sheets to the laundry room to wash them. When John walked back into the guest bedroom he saw Amy getting dressed.

"Any regrets?" John asked.

Amy shook her head.

"It's too early and too late for regrets John. Part of me regrets that we all got into this. We're in it so I don't regret what we did tonight. Time will tell if I end up regretting the whole thing." Amy said.

"Well, I'd better get cleaned up before Kelly gets home. She probably doesn't want to come home to me smelling like this." John said.

Amy smiled.

"You never know." Amy said.

John laughed.

"I'm not ready to try it. Are you okay getting home?" John asked.

"Yeah, the wine was overwhelmed by the endorphins of getting fucked. I'll see you later John." Amy said.

"Okay. Good night." John said.

Amy left the room and John went into the bathroom and took a quick and thorough shower. He picked up his clothes and took them to the master bedroom. He still had time until Kelly was expected home so he pulled on his robe and sat on the bed to watch SportsCenter.

After leaving John and Kelly's house Amy drove home. She found Robert in the office working on the script.

"Hey baby, how'd it go?" Robert asked.

"It went fine. A few more times like that and I'll be ready to be with John in the movie." Amy said.

"A few more?" Robert asked.

"Of course. You want me to look as hot as possible playing the slutty Rachel in the movie don't you?" Amy asked.

"Of course I do, but..." Robert said.

"Then I have to work with John enough that I'm comfortable acting like a dirty slut with me. Things went fine tonight, but it was awkward and uncomfortable for both of us. If we'd shot what happened tonight for the movie it would be worse than the one we watched the night this all started. You don't want that do you?" Amy asked.

"Or course not." Robert said.

"Then I'll have to get together with John a few more times." Amy said.

"Okay, whatever you need to do." Robert said.

"Are you working on the script?" Amy asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yeah, we know that everyone is in a hurry for us to finish so Susan and I are both trying to put more time in on our own so that we have more to work with and put together when we're able to get together." Robert said.

"Then I won't keep you from your work. I'm gonna go to bed." Amy said.

"Okay. Goodnight." Robert said.

Amy walked over and kissed Robert...they both knew that earlier that night John's cock had been in Amy's mouth; that fact turned both of them on as they kissed.

"Goodnight." Amy said.

Amy headed to bed.

At a little after 10:00 John heard the garage open and close and then he heard Kelly coming up the stairs. When she walked into the bedroom she was smiling.

"You might want to open a window next time." Amy said.

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"I just walked past the guest room; the entire hallway reeks of sex right now. You and Amy apparently had a very...active couple of hours." Kelly said.

John shrugged.

"We did try to make the best use of the time we had." John said.

"So how was it?" Kelly asked.

Kelly started taking her clothes off.

"It was pretty damn good. I get the feeling that when it comes to the bedroom Amy wears the pants in her and Robert's marriage." John said.

"What makes you think that?" Kelly asked.

"She was trying to order me around, and when I went down on her I was laying on my back and she sat on my face. She thought that I was helpless in that position." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You proved otherwise of course." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I gave her what I always strive to give you when I'm eating your pussy." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"If that's true then why didn't I get home and find you two still in the other room with her holding your face to her pussy refusing to let you stop?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"She was actually more interested in revenge." John said.

"Revenge for what?" Kelly asked.

"Robert...she accepts what he did with Susan, but she's still mad about it because we didn't take the time to think it through so it happened without her knowing that it might. The first thing she wanted to do once you left was fuck. We didn't do oral or anything first; it was just condom on and go." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm glad you wore the condom." Kelly said.

"To be honest I didn't wear one all night." John said.

"What? I hope you mean you didn't wear one when she sucked your cock." Kelly said.

"I didn't wear one for that, but I didn't wear one when I fucked her in the ass either." John said.

"You guys did anal? I'm surprised by that." Kelly said.

"Why?" John asked.

"From what Amy has said Robert don't do much anal." Kelly said.

"Maybe she thinks that as the most sexually aggressive woman in the story she's the one most likely to do it in the movie." John said.

Kelly stepped out of her panties.

"I've got two questions. Number one, did you clean your cock off after fucking her in the ass? Number two, is he up for another round after the workout he's had today?" Kelly asked.