Home Made Porno Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John smiled, untied his robe, and flipped it open.

"The answer to both of those questions is yes. Come here baby." John said.

Kelly crawled onto the bed as John finished taking off the robe. They fucked and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Thursday morning Tom walked into Dr. Gina Miller's office. Gina shook hands with Tom and welcomed him.

"Please Mr. Drake come in and have a seat." Gina said.

"Call me Tom." Tom said.

"Okay Tom, please feel free to call me Gina." Gina said.

Tom sat down on the couch to one side of the office and Gina sat in a chair nearby.

"So, this is your first time meeting with a therapist?" Gina asked.

"I kind of went to one when I was a kid...my mom thought I had some issues to sort out. It's my first time as an adult." Tom said.

Gina nodded.

"Okay, life can often be stressful and it helps to have someone to talk to. What kind of issue are you here to talk about?" Gina asked.

"It's really complicated and difficult to talk about." Tom said.

"Well I'm here to help Tom so let's talk about it." Gina said.

"You'll have to forgive me for being hesitant, I have a lot of respect for your profession, but normally I talk things out with my wife or my friends. In this case..." Tom said.

Gina immediately understood.

"In this case it's something involving your wife and friends that you're dealing with." Gina said.

Tom nodded.

"Yes." Tom said.

"Okay, when the people that you normally talk to are causing you concern it's good to come to someone else. What's the situation?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head.

"It's not easy to talk about." Tom said.

"I can't help you if you won't tell me what's going on. You came here to talk about it didn't you?" Gina asked.

"You're right. The situation is...my wife had sex with one of my friends the other day." Tom said.

Gina was surprised.

"Um...are you sure you're in the right place Tom? I don't do marriage counseling." Gina said.

Tom shook his head.

"I don't need marriage counseling...at least I don't think so. She didn't cheat on me, I knew that they were going to do it and I approved of it." Tom said.

Gina did her best to hide her surprise.

"So you had a threesome with your wife and one of your friends and now you regret it?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head.

"No, it wasn't a threesome. They got together by themselves; they were out at my beach house though." Tom said.

"I'm not sure I understand. You willingly let your wife go out to your beach house to have sex with one of your friends?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yes." Tom said.

Gina shook her head.

"That's a new one for me. Are you and your wife...swingers?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head.

"No, we've never done anything like this before." Tom said.

"Um...okay...so now that it's happened you wish you hadn't let them do it?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head.

"No, that's just it; I'm mostly okay with it." Tom said.

"You're okay with your friend having sex with your wife?" Gina asked.

"Mostly; that's why I'm here." Tom said.

Gina shook her head.

"I don't understand. If you knew it was happening and you're okay with it, why are you here talking to a therapist?" Gina asked.

Tom shrugged.

"I want to know if there's something wrong with me for thinking that it's okay. It's not normal for a happily married man to let his wife have sex with another man. It's not normal for a man to be okay with his wife having sex with another man. I want to know if there's something wrong with me." Tom said.

"Normal is a word that I don't like to use very much Tom. From my experience there is no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to human beings and their behaviors. For as similar as we are at a basic level, we're very different the deeper you get." Gina said.

"So even though society says what happened is wrong, it might be okay for me not to be upset about what happened?" Tom asked.

"It's not my job to say whether it's okay or not Tom, I can only try to help you decide that for yourself. How did this all come about?" Gina asked.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"I think that we should explore just how your wife ended up having sex with your friend. Maybe if we do, you'll be able to decide how you should feel about it. How did it start?" Gina asked.

Tom thought for a moment.

"We've got privilege here right? You can't tell anyone what we talk about?" Tom asked.

"Of course Tom; whatever you say in this room stays between us." Gina said.

"Okay. Back in February my wife and I were watching a porno movie with 4 couple friends of ours." Tom said.

"You watch adult movies with your friends?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"Oh yeah, we've been doing it ever since college. Once a month, the 10 of us get together and spend the day doing something fun, then we all go to one of our houses and watch a porno as a group." Tom said.

Gina nodded.

"Okay. So you were talking about February." Gina said.

"In February we started watching a porno together. Over the years we've watched stuff from every genre. We've watched everything from story heavy soft-core stuff that you might see on late night cable all the way to the hardest of hardcore...borderline criminal stuff. We've seen a little bit of everything. In February the porno we were watching was one that had been recommended to one of my friends by another friend. It was an amateur production. I don't mean that it was somebody's home sex tape; it was an attempt that some regular people made at making a scripted porno movie." Tom said.

"Okay. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but did that movie inspire you and your friends to make one of your own?" Gina asked.

Tom shrugged.

"Sort of. The one that we were watching was horrible. You don't expect great acting in a porno, but a 4th grade production of Shakespeare would have had better acting. That could have been forgiven if the sex was at least exciting, but it was even worse than the acting. Visually it was terrible too; the whole thing had been shot with a camcorder. We were all really disappointed so we shut it off." Tom said.

"How did watching a poor attempt at an amateur adult film lead to your wife having sex with your friend?" Gina asked.

"When we shut the movie off we started talking about how bad it was. Someone, one of the wives...maybe even mine, said that we could make a better movie than that without even trying. One of my friends, a serious porn junky, challenged her and the rest of us to prove it by making one." Tom said.

"So you and your friends decided to make an adult film together just like that? Do you have any idea how crazy that is?" Gina asked.

"We didn't realize it at the time, but we've come to realize it since then. Some of us were more enthusiastic about it than others at the start. My wife was one of the first to say she'd be in it; she may have even been the first...parts of that night are blurry." Tom said.

"Were you upset that she wanted to be in the movie?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head and shrugged.

"No. I was actually excited by the idea." Tom said.

"You were excited by the idea of your wife being in an adult film and having sex with 4 of your male friends?" Gina asked.

Tom shook his head.

"She's not having sex with all of them in the movie. Only one of the 5 husbands is in the movie." Tom said.

"Why is that? If you're making a movie like that wouldn't everyone be in it?" Gina asked.

Tom shrugged.

"As exciting as the idea of being with the other wives is...and they're all gorgeous...three of us weren't comfortable with the idea of being on film." Tom said.

"That's three out of the five...that still leaves two guys. You said that one of the husbands is in the film...what about the remaining husband?" Gina asked.

"He probably would have done it; he's the one that's a porn junky. He decided not to be in the movie because his skills are better suited to being behind the camera. He's a professional film maker; not big Hollywood stuff, but documentaries and stuff like that. His behind the camera experience and quality equipment will make our movie better than just a bunch of people with a camcorder." Tom said.

Gina nodded.

"I see. I assume that you were one of the husbands that wasn't comfortable being in the movie?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"I just couldn't stand the thought of being on film for all eternity in a porno like that. If we had decided to just swap wives and go around until all 5 husbands had been with all 5 wives I'd have done it without a second thought, but cameras....no." Tom said.

"So if it had been a swinger situation where you would have sex with the other wives while your wife was having sex with your friends you would have been okay with it?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yeah. I love my wife and we've got a great sex life together, but if the opportunity came up to have sex with one or more of the other wives without my wife getting mad about it I'd have done it." Tom said.

"That's interesting. You just said that if you had the opportunity to have sex with the other wives you would do it. You didn't say anything about how you felt about your wife having sex with the other husbands. Do you have any feelings at all about that, or are you completely indifferent to the idea of your wife having sex with other men?" Gina asked.

"I'm certainly not indifferent about it." Tom said.

"Then how do you feel about it?" Gina asked.

"I feel like I should be upset about it, but in truth...it excites me." Tom said.

Gina nodded.

"So you want your wife to be in the movie and have sex with your friend?" Gina asked.

Tom looked down and shrugged.

"I guess...maybe...I don't know." Tom said.

"What do you mean you don't know? You just said that it excites you to think of your wife having sex with another man." Gina said.

"It does, but isn't that wrong?" Tom asked.

Gina shrugged.

"That's not for me to say Tom. There are a lot of things in life where right and wrong are clearly defined, but a person's sex life and the things that turn them on don't fall in that category." Gina said.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"There are a lot of different types of people out there. There are a lot of different things out there that turn people on. If you really have watched the full spectrum of the adult film industry you know that people find all kinds of things arousing. Some people get off on watching a woman from the knee down as she steps in mashed potatoes with her bare feet or something like that. Some people get off on hardcore abuse bondage kind of stuff. At some point or another most people have thought about someone else while they're with their partner. It could be a celebrity or just some other attractive person. There are people out there like yourself that get off on the idea of watching their partner with someone else. Being aroused by thinking about watching your wife with another man doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you. You're no different than countless other people out there." Gina said.

"What about actually doing it though?" Tom asked.

Gina shrugged.

"That's not really for me to say Tom. I will say that if you and your wife are both okay with her being with another man...maybe it's okay. You're not forcing her to do it are you?" Gina asked.

"Of course not; she was one of the first people that said she wanted to make the movie." Tom said.

"Then I would say that if you both decide that it's okay for her to be with another man then it's okay. If you were to have a threesome with another woman, would that be okay?" Gina asked.

"A threesome is different; we'd both be part of it." Tom said.

"If you get off on watching your wife having sex with another man, aren't you a part of it too? You might not be physically part of what's happening, but you're getting pleasure from it aren't you?" Gina asked.

"I guess so." Tom said.

"Then you don't really have a problem that you need help with; you just need to accept that what you were taught to believe isn't what you believe now." Gina said.

"That's not easy." Tom said.

"No it's not, but you don't really feel that it's wrong or you wouldn't allow it to happen. You just have to ignore that piece of your brain that's telling you that it's not okay. You and your wife have decided it's okay so it's okay for you no matter what anybody else says." Gina said.

Tom smiled.

"Thanks; this has been really helpful." Tom said.

"That's what I'm here for. I've got a question if you don't mind." Gina said.

"Sure." Tom said.

"You said that you haven't started shooting the movie yet; why was your wife having sex with your friend if it wasn't for the movie?" Gina asked.

"They were doing what we're calling an 'undressed rehearsal'." Tom said.

"Come again?" Gina asked.

"Until the other day they'd never been together before. The characters they're playing in the movie are supposed to be married though so they need to be comfortable with each other sexually so they'll look good on film. They got together the other day so they could start working on that." Tom said.

"Oh. I guess I wouldn't have thought of that. I don't know much about the adult film industry. I suppose adult film actors are so used to having sex on film with different partners that it doesn't bother them the way it would amateurs. You guys are probably having to make a lot of sacrifices to make the movie aren't you?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"We are making sacrifices, but so far everyone seems okay with it. We all really want to make this movie great." Tom said.

"You're not all in the movie, but are you all working on it?" Gina asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yeah, we've all got at least some part in making the movie. Right now two people are working on the script, one of the husbands and the wife that's not in the movie. Five people are going to be in the movie, one husband and four of the wives. They're all working out to look good, and they're getting used to having sex with each other so they'll be able to do it on camera. Our film maker friend is going to run the cameras; he's planning all of the stuff that we'll need for that. One of the other husbands and I are going to help with that. We want it to come out a whole lot better than the one we were watching that inspired us to make ours." Tom said.

"I suppose since this is an amateur production you don't really want a big crew around, but 10 people isn't all that many for making a movie. To make it look good you'll have to do hair, make up, and wardrobe. You'll have to keep track of the items around the place you're shooting for continuity. It would look ridiculous if you sit down to watch it and one of the scenes is cut together from several takes and you can see a clock jump around from 8:30 to 10:20 and then to 8:35." Gina said.

Tom nodded.

"It's gonna be a lot of work, but when it's all done and the 10 of us sit down together and watch it, it will be worth it. Well, I think my time is up. Thanks for helping me get my head straight." Tom said.

"It was my pleasure Tom, I usually don't have such interesting patients." Gina said.

Tom smiled and left Gina's office.

To be continued...