Home Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers

"Yes Benjamin, yes. That's it baby. Tongue mommy's pussy," she screamed as she grabbed my hair and ground my face between her legs. "Oh god honey you're gonna make mommy cu...cu...cum. Oh my baby. My baby boy. Make mommy cum!" She wrapped both her legs around me and pulled my head into her, I actually stopped fingering her and licking as there was no room. It was all her. She held the back of my head and ground her pussy up and down over my mouth and nose.

I couldn't breathe nor did I care. If I'd suffocated right then, my life would've been complete. After all I was born from this pussy, I'd be happy to die here. Mom had stopped breathing herself, she went extremely quiet and just held my head tight between her legs, my face hermetically sealed to her cunt. She then must have cum, as her legs began quivering and her breath let out in a massive sigh of relief and ecstasy. She held me there a moment longer then released me and pulled me up on top of her. In the process I pulled the lingerie over her head and tossed it aside. We were now chest to chest. My arm went beneath her head and the other beneath her ass. My cock found it's way to the entrance of her sopping cunt and poked it's head in.

"Do it baby," she ordered. "Stick that cock in mommy's pussy. Fuck me hard Benny!"

I needed no more prompting. I went deep. I slid effortlessly inside my mom's vagina. My balls slapped against her ass. My left index finger found her anus, teased then slid inside. She must have loved that as she bit down on my earlobe and hissed again to fuck her hard. My finger now wedged in her asshole I could feel my cock through her vaginal wall plunging deep into her. I knew I wouldn't last long and she must have known.

"Do it honey, cum inside mommy. Fill me with cum Benny. I want it so bad."

When she said my name, that did it. My cock exploded inside my mother's cunt, shooting load after load of semen as deep as her womb from whence I came. The feeling was indescribable as she squeezed my cock with her pussy and drained the excess sperm. I kissed her mouth, her neck, her jawline. I buried my face in her hair and she whispered her love for me into my ear.

We lay together on her bed in the afterglow and with my dick softening inside her, Mom looked me in the face. "That was just what I needed honey. You've given me the best Mother's day ever."

I kissed her on the lips again and felt my cock stiffening.

"My god, are you getting hard again baby?" She asked.

"I can't help it Mom, it just feels so good." I replied. "There is one thing I want to ask you about though, what about Dad?"

And then something happened. As if saying his name had summoned him somehow, we both heard the front door of the house opening, then close. "Yvette," he called out. Mom and I looked at each other in horror.

"Oh shit," Mom whispered as we leaped out of bed. Grabbing my pants and shirt I looked at Mom in the process of finding a robe to quickly throw over herself. Knowing I couldn't make it back to my room without being seen asked what I should do and she immediately rushed me into her en-suite and closed the door behind me.

I put on my clothes and listened at the door. Mom must have made it back to bed as I heard Dad enter and begin his apology.

"I'm sorry Yve, I've been a fool. Can you forgive me?"

"You were so cruel. I was just trying to look pretty for you Geoff, that's all. You've been so distant since Caitlyn left, I thought the lingerie might have changed things." She didn't mention that I'd bought her the maids outfit but I held no grudge, it probably wouldn't have helped. "Look, why don't we go to the lounge and have a glass of something and talk?"

"Sounds like a good idea," there was a pause. "What's this camera doing here?" He asked. Oh shit, I'd left the camera on the bed.

"Oh Benjamin was just showing me what it can do, he must have left it there. Here let me take that from you."

I think she'd gotten away with it and then my Dad spoke again. "I hope he didn't see you in that getup you were wearing, you'd give the boy nightmares!" He laughed as I heard him leaving her room. Mom entered and passed me the camera.

"OK, he's gone. Quickly honey, go to your room."

I looked at her and she must have seen the concern on my face, "Mom, what does this mean? I mean Dad coming back. What does it mean for us?"

"I don't know Ben, I'll just have to see what happens but I do still love him," she replied.

"So we're over, you and me?"

My mom moved closer to me and kissed me on the lips, "Oh no Benjamin, you and I have only just begun!"

End of chapter 1

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers
12