All Comments on 'Home on Leave Ch. 03'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cooler

Had to sit in the fridge after reading this,carry on McDuff with this red hot tale.You put who you like in the tale ,its your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NEEDS

That dominant aunt needs putting in her place,I suggests he shags her pussy first then while she is in a state of sexual frenzy, gives her arse a good reaming as she is forced to suck her sister.A cracking tale.

natureboy76natureboy76over 16 years ago
Going Downhill

This story started out as a loving, erotic tale. I liked it because it portray the relationship between mom and son in a believable way. The dialogue flowed naturally, and, most importantly, wasn't over the top with excessive vulgarity. The son's character show a good deal of respect towards his mother, even though they are sharing the most intimate of relationships.

I don't know why you are bringing the domination theme into this story. It is detracting from the quality of this story, and destroying the loving ambiance of what could have been one of the finest mother/son tales on literotica.

I give this chapter a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whoa! I loved it

Forget these bunch of loser reviews and write how you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Extremely Hot

Very well written. Nice details. You're covering a lot of sensual areas....mother/son, mother/sister in law, bisexuality and bdsm. I enjoy it all. Threesomes and anal play are wonderful too. I hope Dad will eventually join in.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He needs to make Auntie bow down

He has to be stronger than his Aunt, and make her submissive to him. Even if he has to get rough with her, he must conquer her.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

so seems like the air force really is good at only making lil girls who will fallow orders

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still loving it but don't care foe the dom aunt 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous