All Comments on 'Home Run'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Accurate depiction...

...of the Rangers' Stadium in Arlington, TX. My wife and I were there just a couple of weeks ago -- but weren't nearly so adventurous! Great story. Hope you win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the world needs more janes

I can't BELIEVE Greg hesitated for an instant! What's the matter with him? Maybe I'm just not enough of a sports fan.

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 13 years ago
Great!

And the Rangers are having a pretty good year despite being in bankruptcy.

Good to see the fans scoring!

Loved it.

Perhaps a tailgating story later on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your stories excite me to the core!

I enjoy the way you write. You have the sexiest mind I have ever "experienced".

A guy in Denver

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This reminds me ...

This reminds me of the time my wife wore her short little denim mini to a ballgame with a tight white tank and no bra. She had the whole section mesmerized when she went up or down the stairs. Her big tits bouncing enticingly. The best was when after a home run, two guys in the row in front of us turned to give me a high five. My wife was still seated and they were looking right at her bare pussy. Their faces were priceless! They spent the next couple of innings turning to talk to us and sneak peeks. She made sure they got their share .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Only a pussy-whipped American fag sissy would walk out of a ball game in the fifth inning with the score tied, just to quicky-fuck his own slut-whore because she's horny!

This is why dildos where invented...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous