Home Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg hooked his hands in her armpits and brought her up from her crouch. He shuffled his feet out his shorts and pulled her body to the sink and she tripped, trying to get balance. He pushed her over against the cold porcelain, facing the mirror.

Jane panted, bracing herself on the edge of the sink, her legs spread and knees bent just slightly. Greg tugged her thong down to her knees with one hand, holding his rigid erection in the other. He put his cockhead up to her desperately wet entrance and nudged it barely inside, teasing her.

She pushed back on him, thrusting her ass back against his pelvis, piercing herself on his organ, "I said fuck me, not tease me," she hissed.

Greg slapped her firm ass, sinking his palms into her flesh; the reverberation in the restroom preceded his words. "You fucking slut, I'm going to make you sore," he growled, forcing her thighs against the sink as he drove into her velvety tunnel.

Jane squealed with pleasure, his thick cock roughly stretching her cunt, "I thought you didn't want to do this." She smiled at him in the mirror, her breasts bouncing on her chest.

Greg wrapped his fingers around her bunched up skirt and pulled her body back into his with his thrusts, using the leverage to fuck her deeper and harder. "I've got to please my tramp girlfriend, don't I, Jane?" he snarled.

She moaned back in response, deep and throaty. His cock dug inside her, ramming against her cervix.

Their bodies slapped together, both gaining a fine layer of sweat. The crowd screamed and cheered outside. They made the dirty sounds of sex, as her cunt dripped juices down to his sac, grunting and groaning back and forth.

Jane's cunt pulsed on his organ, swallowing him inside. Her walls sucked his cock like a mouth, shamelessly needy. He was surrounded by her heat as her pale ass bounced on his prick. Jane used her legs to grind into him, bending her knees and swirling her hips as he fucked her.

"Give it to me, give it to your filthy fucktoy," Jane panted.

Greg reached down and grabbed her ponytail and arched her neck and back so he could get a better few of her swinging tits in the mirror. Her elbows slipped into the pit of the sink and she screeched.

There was an impatient knock on the restroom door.

"One Minute!" Jane shouted at the door in a trembling voice. Then locked eyes with her boyfriend in the mirror, "Harder, harder, fucking cum inside me, now," she wheezed.

Jane's thighs ground into the porcelain as her boyfriend pistioned heavy thrusts into her fuckhole. He grunted angrily, sweat pouring down his face. The restroom stunk of sex and the air had grown thick. His balls tightened as he slammed deep into Jane's pussy, bucking into her, filling her to the hilt. Her cunt milked him, sucking the seed from his balls.

He shot his load into the depth of her cunt. Her walls siphoning him as he heaved for air, erupting inside of his slut girlfriend. Her legs wobbled under her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt his fluids emptying inside her. Jane orgasmed with him, drenching his package with pulsing gushes of her cum.

Greg pulled his cock out and hurried back to his clothing heap while Jane still recovered. He peeked at her spasming pussy; leaking his pearly load, "Make yourself proper, Janie," he said quietly, pulling his boxer briefs and shorts back up.

The door knocked again, harder, with the muffled voice of a woman on the other side.

"I said one minute!" Jane yelled, pulling herself away from the sink. She adjusted her panties and Greg's seed stained the silk. She pulled her skirt down over her hips and tucked her breasts back into her bra.

Greg splashed some cold water on his face as his girlfriend buttoned her jersey back up. He looked over at her, "What do we say to the woman out there when we come out?"

"I wasn't feeling well and you wanted to come and make sure I was okay," she said with a reassuring smile, blotting her sweat with a paper towel.

He took her in his arms as she reached for the door, "You ready?" Jane asked.

Greg nodded and she opened the door. They squeezed through it together and let the door shut before making eye contact with the antsy woman.

Greg stroked the side of her head and Jane leaned against him, "Sorry ma'am she was ill and I couldn't just leave her alone," he said as they passed.

The woman glowered and sighed.

Jane smiled a cheshire grin once they were in the clear and gave Greg's cheek a loving smooch.

He squeezed her tight to him returning the same happy smile. They purchased another beer. He also got another hot dog, which he kept plain this time.

They got back to their seats in time for the seventh inning stretch. The man on Jane's left looked at her satisfied face as she sat and gave her a knowing nod. Jealously simmered inside him.

After a few minutes, Greg finished his hotdog and Jane leaned over and rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder once again, nuzzling her forehead into his scruff. "Did you have fun?" she asked softly, lightly raking her fingers on his arm.

"Best game ever," he smiled and dropped peckish kisses across Jane's forehead.

****

Authors Note: This story is an entry in the " 2010 Summer Lovin' Contest." If you enjoyed the read, please give me a click on the stars. Feedback and comments are always welcome and appreciated.

12