Home Runs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were amazing out there!" she said.

"I don't know what's gotten into me. I guess I have just have a new #1 fan rooting me on."

We walked to my car and got in. I turned the key in the ignition, but before backing out of my spot I looked at her. She gave me the same look as she did yesterday, and in an almost identical fashion we moved together and shared a kiss. I moved my hand to the side of her shirt, cupping her breasts.

"Wait," she said. Her eyes motioned behind me. There were some random people walking around, probably teachers from the school leaving for home. No one was watching but it was clear we were not alone, "No one's at my place."

I drove to her house as fast as I could. As long as I didn't kill us on the highway home, or get pulled over, it was imperative I get there as fast possible.

She told me about her upcoming pre-college orientation at the University of Michigan. Because she was in the honors program she got her choice of dorms and would meet everyone else in her program. It was exciting to hear of her plans, but I also knew I wouldn't be a part of them. What was happening now would have to be in a different world than her future.

And of course, when she wasn't talking about what side of campus she wanted to live on, we made some hints to each other of what we were going to do later. I had put my hand on the divider between seats and she put her hand on mine briefly before returning to the steering wheel. I told her I liked the shirt she was wearing a lot because it showed some nice cleavage, and she asked me if I would like the view better without the shirt on.

When we got to her house we raced out of the car. "Follow me," she said.

I was so focused on being with her I paid no attention to the rooms we were passing through. A kitchen, a living room, a hallway. I followed her into her bedroom and she sat down on the bed. I planted a kiss on her lips while sitting down next to her.

We starting making out. Once again her hand reached down and grabbed my dick through my baseball pants. I liked that I was wearing my uniform. I could have changed if I had wanted to, but usually the locker room showers were old and dirty so everyone on the team just waited until they got home. I reached around and grabbed her ass, squeezing it in my hand. She moaned.

"Take me," she said.

It was direct.

"I want you to fuck me," she repeated herself.

I was a virgin. This was what I wanted to happen but it was also terrifying. Lily was so quiet, and sure she was flirtatious, but now she wanted me to fuck her. Was she experienced? Or did she just assume I was because I was on the team?

I kissed her harder and put my hand up her shirt. Within a second I was fondling her breasts in her red bra. We had slowly tilted so we were virtually laying along the bed now.

'You're so sexy," I said, "Let's see you without that shirt on."

She reached down and pulled her shirt off her back. I could tell a direct order was what she wanted.

"Lay still," I said.

I reached towards her jeans and rubbed the outside of them up her thighs. I moved one hand to the fly of her jeans and began to unbutton them. She let out a whimper as I reached down and kissed her naval. I inserted a finger inside both sides of her pants. I felt her smooth panty material rub against my fingers and I began to lower her jeans off. Her panties were red and matched with her bra. They were smooth in front and I could tell was just thicker than string width around the back.

"You should lose your pants too," she said, "I want to see what you have hiding in there."

She reached for my pants and pulled them off. They were very loose on me so they fell off with ease. As she did, my erect dick got caught on the waist band and as she lowered my pants it sprung up. I reached down and pulled my uniformed shirt off until I was just laying there in my boxers.

I stuck a hand down her panties towards her vagina. She was wet and moaned the second I stuck my finger into her.

"Hold on," she said, "You first."

She laid me on my back and reached inside my boxers and grabbed my cock.

"Do you like that," she said. I moaned in approval. She began to rub harder with one hand and used the other to lower my pants. "Want me to blow you?" she said. I moaned again.

She lowered her mouth and soon it was covering my dick. I looked down on her and her eyes were still staring up at me, trying to make sure I was in enjoying it. She bobbed her head up and down quickly. She used one hand to play with my balls as the other rubbed the side of my leg.

"I'm going to cum if you keep this up," I said, "And I want to fuck you first."

I couldn't believe how bold I was. I had never been with a girl but here I was telling her I was going to fuck her. When you're the suddenly the star baseball player and have a girl's mouth wrapped around your dick it's easy to be aggressive.

She brought her mouth off my dick for a second. "Where do you want me?" She went back to sucking me, licking the underside of my dick with her tongue.

"Get on me," I said.

I continued to lay on my back. She sat on me with her panties rubbing against my dick. She lowered herself and began to kiss my chest. I pushed her up until she was sitting up straight right above my dick. I reached out and with my hand pulled the front of her panties off and too the side. I saw her pussy. It was clean and shaved. She lowered herself on my penis.

She rocked back and forth on my penis. I ran my hand softly along her hip before grabbing it and guiding her rhythm to be faster and faster.

"You're beautiful," I said, "And you're going to make me cum."

She picked up the pace.

"Fuck me harder," she said.

I began to move up and down as fast as I could, helping slide in and out of her pussy. She was light. I might have weighed almost twice as much as her and every time I rocked my body up and down it sent her flying hard against my dick.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said. I felt bad knowing that it was my first time and I had lasted the stereotypical few minutes. But with my penis against her pussy there was no way I was going to be able to prolong my cumming.

She got off of me and lowered her face towards my penis. She engulfed it again, her eyes looking up at me. Within a moment I was spasming and felt my dick explode with cum. She didn't hesitate and kept sucking on me. Once I was done I relaxed and she circled her tongue around as she slowly moved her mouth off. She closed her lips and swallowed.

"Can I tell you something?" I said, "I am a virgin. Or was up until ten minutes ago."

"Really? Well you have the best body and dick of any man I've ever been with. I wouldn't worry," she said, "I've only been with one other guy before, just in case you were wondering."

She laid down next to me and starting moving her fingers slowly up and down my chest. I was naked and she had just her panties and bra on.

"You know, up until a week ago I was feeling really depressed about everything," I said, "But spending time with you has really made me more exciting."

"Yeah. Getting a blowjob usually excites guys," she said.

"No, no, no. It's not just that. I mean, that was amazing but even just driving you home or seeing you at school. It makes me happy to be with you," I said.

"I'm happy when I'm around you too", she said.

We were in silence for the next few minutes until her hand lowered farther until it was wrapped around my dick. I was hard again and she was softly stroking me.

"Let's go again," she said while laughing.

I leaned over and kissed her as she continued to stroke my cock. I reached my hand down and cupped her ass. I moved one of my legs over her body and lower her panties to reveal her pussy again. She got the hint and used her two hands to take it off completely.

"I want all of you," I said as I reached to tear off her bra. She moved her hands above the heads as I threw it off the bed. Her nipples were large and pink and I lowered my head to lick them.

I steadied myself against the bed and inserted my dick into her. From this angle I was really able to take advantage of my large body frame and size against her petite body. I began humping as hard as I could and she rocked back and forth. She used her hands to hold onto the sheets to stop her own movements.

"Oh my god," she moaned in pleasure.

I continued to pound her as I watched her breasts bounce up and down. She could not stop moaning until she started to bite her lip to be quiet. It was the sexiest face I have ever seen.

But I was worried I was going to cum again so I took my dick out and began to make out with her. She pushed my body up and off of her.

"No, don't stop. I want more," she said.

I didn't want to disappoint and figured I had already last several more minutes than last time. She was enjoying herself no matter what. I told her to turn around and she did, putting her face against the sheets and raising her ass up in the air. I slid into her opening from behind as I grabbed onto the side of her hips. I slammed her hard against my body and she screamed.

"Ohhhhhh," she couldn't contain herself, "oohhhh."

Her ass was slamming right above my dick and I felt my balls swing back and forth. Her pussy was flooding with wetness. I reached out as far as I could and grabbed one of her tits with my right hand. If she were any taller I might not have been able to grab it and fuck her at the same time.

I warned her I was going to cum again.

"Cum!" she moaned.

I decided I wasn't going to disobey her. Within a minute I was rocking her back and forth against my dick as hard as I could and I exploded in her pussy.

***

A week passed and in those days Lily and I found time for two more lovemaking sessions. I would have wanted more, but she was gone for three days at her University of Michigan orientation. I was jealous and sad that she was going. I lived seven hours away from it. We hadn't talked about the future, or if we had one, but in my mind this meant that there would be no chance of a continued relationship. I didn't want to force it. Sometimes the universe pushes you one way or another and in this case it was pushing us apart.

It was our last game of the season. We had to win to make the playoffs and before I walked into the dugout, Lily was waiting for me before the entrance. I hadn't seen her since her trip yet.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Oh, it was lovely. I have my dorm picked out and I met my roommate. She was so cool, her name is Sarah and her parents own a lake house we're going to have parties at during the year."

"I can't wait to meet her," I said.

She looked at me with a forced smile. "Yeah," she said. It was not enthusiastic. In that one word my question was answered and I never even had to ask. I knew she did not see us surviving in the fall. Whether it was she didn't treat me as serious, or just not as boyfriend material, I didn't know. "Well, good luck out there."

I was batting forth again but was having trouble focusing. On a routine ground-ball I was not paying attention to the game and as a result the ball bounced straight to the outfield for a single.

But behind the bat, I still had it. A walk in the first inning followed by a single and double after. Once I got on the bases I still was able to look up at the crowd to see Lily in the stand standing and cheering me on.

In the bottom of the seventh we were down by just one run, it was 5-4. There were two outs and a runner on second by the time it was my turn to come to the plate. The other team did a pitching change which gave my coach an opportunity to come talk to me.

"We're down by one. Owen can score on a single. Just drive him home and send this to extras," he advised. The opposing pitcher began warming up. He was fast. His pitches were coming it at a greater speed then any other pitchers they had been using earlier.

I stood at the plate and stared him down. He looked back at me, signaling something to the catcher with a series of nods and head shakes. He turned to his side and began his windup.

SMACCCKKKK

His pitch was a fastball down the middle. It must have gotten away from him and instead of painting the corners it was right in my sweet zone. The ball carried deep into center field and cleared the fence. I threw the bat up in celebration and began rounding the based, shedding my helmet in the process. I had won us a game and secured a spot in the playoffs. The bleachers cleared out and they ran towards home base. When I moved towards home I jumped up in a celebratory leap and landed formally scoring the winning run. Everyone went into a frenzy. I resisted urges to be put on anyone's shoulder this time and instead jumped up and down with my teammates and coaches. I felt a soft hand squeeze my elbow.

I turned around and it was Lily. I grabbed her by her sides and raised her to my lips. We stood kissing as the entire school cheered us on.

***

In the coach's locker room after the game, he gave me the game ball and delivered a passionate pump-up speech to get us excited for our playoffs that would be starting soon. Afterwards, as I was freshening up, he called me into his office.

"Ethan, sit down," he said gesturing to the chair, "I have some news. Remember a couple years ago when those scouts came down from the University of Michigan?"

I did remember. Back when I was a sophomore on the rise I had the opportunity to meet with some scouts. They were very friendly, eager to chat me up and befriend me. As my batting failed to improve their contact declined until the point I had given up.

"Well, they are in need of another infielder and they asked if I had anyone. I gave them some of the highlights of your year and one of them was in the crowd watching today. He wants you to come to campus this weekend. They want to offer you a scholarship."

***

That night I made my way over to Lily's house.

"Congrats on the home run! I'm so proud of my man!" she said. She gave me a kiss like the one on the field, but this time lowered one of her hands down to my crotch.

"Lily, can I ask you something?" I said. We remained close together. "This afternoon, when I said I wanted to meet your roommate you seemed...unsure. How long do you want to be with me?"

"Well..." her voice trailed off, "You're so nice and hot Ethan. I just...I hear so many horror stories about long-distance college relationships. You know, I can be a bit of a numbers girl and the numbers say our odds would be no good."

"Ok," I said.

"Let's talk about this later. How about we hit the bed now?" she said, raising her voice back to a flirtatious high-pitch.

"No. Let's talk about it now. Coach had some news for me today. The University of Michigan baseball program wants to give me a scholarship."

"What!?! That's fantastic!" she said.

"I mean, it's the only way I could get into that school. Or pay for it."

"Ethan. Forget everything I said about being unsure. Sometimes things are just meant to be," she said.

We embraced and my mouth met her open mouth. I raised her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked her to the bedroom with her holding onto me.

I lowered her on the bed and within a moment we were undressing. I took my shirt off followed by my pants and when I looked at her she was naked already.

"Lay down," she said, "You deserve this."

I laid on the bed naked and she got on top of me. She started to ride me. She hadn't done so since our first time. She moved back and forth at a speed and passion I hadn't even seen out of her. She held onto my shoulders so she could move her ass faster and faster against my dick.

"I'm going to cum again," I said. It had only been a few minutes, "I guess I haven't improved on time yet."

"That's ok, we have four years to practice," she said as she continued to rhythmically slap her ass along my dick. And as she rolled it against me one last time, I exploded within her pussy. My cum met her dripping wet juices.

As it turned out, we did have much more time to practice. That summer was nothing but fucking and when we got to college the fun didn't stop. If I never had rolled my ankle that day, I might never have met the girl of my dreams. Sometimes the universe pulls you one way or another and in this case it pulled us together.

12