All Comments on 'Home Schooled'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I laughed for the most of the story but the "I stuck a cucumber in John's ass," line just about killed me! A rather kiny and speedy story yet I liked it very much.

4*!

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 8 years ago
This was the greatest real life story

I bet this story is true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I love the piss play. I hope they reconsider not doing that any more. Maybe not drinking it but continuing to piss on each other. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should have checked the 'tags'!

This story started off nicely enough, I'll admit. Next to Mom-Son or Dad-Daughter tales, I like "twincest" stories the most. There's something in the idea of boy-girl womb-mates being sexually attracted to each other to the exclusion of any other sex partners, that's a real turn-on.

Unfortunately, I got as far as the point where this set of twins watched that last tape - the one with the watersports scenes - and hit the 'back' button. I didn't mind the idea of Mom, Dad, and Grandma horning in on the 'twincest' aspect of the tale, but the whole 'watersports' thing just pisses me off. Pun intended.

Sorry, Scaramouche, but you racked up a solid Single Star from this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What exactly does an 18 year old

who is a cross between 49 year old Salma Hayek and 42 year old Penelope Cruz look like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

When my twin brother and I were at university we shared a flat and although we never had intercourse we would often masturbate together. He would often walk out of the bathroom with his big cock swaying about, sometimes soft sometimes erect and when I first shaved my pussy it was my brother who helped get to the hard to reach p!aces. Being twins it just seemed natural to us.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Enchanting

Some very odd sexual happenings but an enchanting, lovable story i enjoyed very much, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you know I liked the authors tone and reasoning the best, and how they agree to take their time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous