Home Shopping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,243 Followers

"You know Angela; your son didn't give us an answer!" Gayle proclaimed, in no hurry to clothe herself.

I sensed my mother turning around to watch us. "You're right Gayle. Well Corey, have you been thinking about it?" She added.

"What? I, um. I don't know." I stammered, still gorging on her hairy crotch.

"Here, will this help?" Gayle stated and reached out for my hand, using my fingers to comb through her pubic hair from the top to her labia. "See, doesn't that feel nice?"

I felt giddy as my palm was pressed against her pussy. I looked over my shoulder at Mom, smiling and shaking her head as she removed her bikini top.

"One minute Corey! Send Gayle first." Delores piped up.

"Ah Gayle, Delores says you have one minute," I reluctantly advised her, my hand remaining pressed hard between her legs, my cock harder in my pants.

"Oh spoilsport," Gayle giggled allowing my hand to fall away as she put on her suit. It was unflattering and Gayle knew it. Designed for larger women than her, it contained a skirt that covered all the alluring curves of the ass. "Ugh," Gayle complained as she pulled the straps up over her arms. "You can't even see my best feature in this thing!" As if to accentuate her point she raised the rear of the skirt to Mom and me as she headed back on-set and I had to admit she did have a great ass.

Mom and I alone. She lowered the floral bikini bottoms and prepared to step into the yellow pair.

"Hey, you know you can see the thong through the bikini!" I quickly interrupted her.

"Oh really?" She coyly smiled. "What do you suggest I do?"

I moved to her and stopped as we were face to face. "If I may?" I boldly stated and took hold of the thong at her waist. Kneeling as I did so, I pulled her underwear slowly down her legs and off over her heels. My face inches from her smooth pussy I looked up into her eyes. "I think this will be better!"

She grinned back at me and taking me by the hand pulled me up to my feet. "I do too baby," she whispered as she kept hold of the hand that had only seconds before been on another woman's pussy. Raising it to her face she smelled then kissed my fingers. "Are you going to fuck Gayle?" She bluntly stated before lowering my hand to her own vagina.

The difference between the two was stark and I had to admit to myself, I preferred it smooth. My fingers delved between her folds and found her dripping wet. I slid my middle finger inside her and her breath rushed out against my neck. "I thought she was a lesbian!" I whispered back, kissing her on the cheek, moving across to her mouth.

Mom pushed her tongue between my lips. "She is! And that's why I'm going to be there when you fuck her."

How was this woman my mother? I thought to myself. Her vagina was saturating my palm as I fingered her, spreading her wet all over her groin.

"Two minutes Corey!" Delores butted in, managing to always find the worst time to interrupt.

"We've got to stop Mom," I breathed into her mouth, her pussy squeezing around my finger.

Her face showed her displeasure as I pointed to my headphones. "I love you so much Corey," she confided as she understood the gesture.

"I love you too," I admitted as I pulled my finger out of her, my hand from my crotch. The area it left was smeared with moisture and quickly finding a solution I eased my leg between hers, wiping her off against my jeans. The feeling must have been pleasurable as she joined in, grinding herself obscenely along my thigh.

Gayle came into the room already undressing, her breasts on show just as Mom pulled up her bikini bottoms. She looked down to my pants leg immediately and grinned as if she knew where the dampness had come from. Nothing would get past this wily old vixen I reasoned. Mom made a final check in the mirror but nothing would hide her flushed cheeks, satisfied enough she made her way to the set entrance.

"Please tell me my next one is remotely attractive Corey," Gayle inquired.

I looked at the rundown, my unexpected sojourn with Mom putting me behind schedule. "Um yeah, it's the white one!" I reached across to the clothes hanger and found her size. Turning back Gayle was more than ready to receive her new suit. Totally naked her ass pointed in my direction as she bent forward slightly, checking her lipstick in the mirror. Wearing high heels her legs looked longer and it tightened her ass, the crack between her cheeks beckoning for me to examine further. Her eyes in the mirror again looked down at my wet pants leg, my groin, then up at the swimsuit.

She turned and took the one-piece from me and unfazed by her nudity and our close proximity, stepped into the swimsuit. As it rose up her legs and over her pussy I could see it would be tight on her. Finally as she raised the straps over her shoulders she returned to the mirror and we both took in her appearance.

The suit cut tight across her large buttocks and the racer style dropped low on her back leaving a lot of flesh exposed. It looked good as far as I was concerned and better from the front as she turned to show me her boobs stuffed into the material.

"Oh no, no no!" Delores declared as she entered backstage approaching Gayle and I quickly. "What's this Gayle?" She added looking down at the other woman's crotch. "We're selling swimwear. Not Persian rugs!"

I too gazed down to Gayle's groin and could clearly see what Delores was alluding too. Gayle's pubic hair protruded either side of the white swimsuit and the darkness was even clearly visible through the material.

"Well I'm sorry Delores, I told you I wasn't prepared for this," Gayle defended herself. "Maybe if you gave me a little more notice next time."

"Well you can't go out there like that," Delores continued before looking at me. "Corey, you're managing backstage. You take care of it!"

"What do I do?" I asked.

"I don't care, just fix it!" She stated before heading back the way she'd come speaking into her microphone as she left the room. "You have five minutes!"

I looked at Gayle who seemed less fazed by the situation than Delores or I. "O.k. Let me think," I said, dropping to my knees in front of her. With my face level with her crotch I took in her pussy from a different angle. It wasn't that bad, I looked up at Gayle. "May I?" I asked.

She smiled wickedly down at me. "Of course!"

I raised my hands and placing my fingers inside the leg-band beside her vulva I tried combing the stray pubes underneath before replacing the swimsuit. It didn't work, the high cut of the legs revealing the roots of the hairs. It then came to me. Bertrand's male grooming segment from earlier in the day. The wet and dry shaver he'd threatened to demonstrate on my designer stubble on air.

"Don't move Gayle, I'll be right back," I stated before adding to my orders. "Actually. Get undressed!"

As I ran to the storeroom to retrieve the razor it didn't go unnoticed I'd just told a woman over sixty to get naked. The power felt good. I found what I was looking for and made it back to where Gayle was waiting. Totally naked except for her heels she leaned back against the desk in expectation of my return. Up on the screen Mom was doing what looked to be her final run on the small catwalk. "Three minutes Corey," Delores added to the tension.

Gayle, upon seeing the razor in my hand parted her legs in preparation. I had it turned on even as I knelt down between her spread feet and without waiting for her approval pressed it to the top of her pubic hair and shaved downwards. The razor worked better than I had expected, removing the hair down to smooth skin. Three more downward strokes and the majority of Gayle's pubic hair was removed. I placed a finger over her now exposed slit to protect her clitoral hood and outer labia as I tidied up the area and Gayle helped by spreading her legs further, displaying obscenely her mature vagina.

Satisfied with my work I took my finger from her and it came away wet; the pussy it left, literally dripping. I switched off the razor and the silence in the room was overwhelming as our eyes connected, Gayle biting her bottom lip. My erection lay along my pants leg and as I rose from between her legs, Gayle's eyes remained cast downwards.

"Thirty seconds Corey," Delores reminded me.

Finally Gayle's eyes met mine, the desire between us palpable. I reached for her swimsuit without breaking our stare and passed it to her. "It's time Gayle," I informed her and again dropped to my knees to help her into the costume.

Combining to pull it up over her body, the swimsuit sat snugly over her now smooth crotch. "How do I look?" Gayle asked me, my hands remaining on her hips. Surely my erection was answer enough but I wanted to show more, to let her know how sexy a woman of her age could be.

"You look..." What was the word? What was the word? "Fucking hot!"

She blushed! Even after baring all to me, allowing me to touch her vagina, a couple of words could make her embarrassed. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to do more but ever reliable Delores ingratiated herself into the situation. "Right Corey, your Mom's done, send Gayle out."

"Time to go," I turned her and eased her towards the set entrance. Mom walked around the corner and I smacked Gayle on the bottom to send her off, to which she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Mom saw my erection immediately and the pile of pubic hair at my feet. "Well you've been busy!" she smiled.

Delores entered the room behind Mom. "She looks fantastic Corey. Whatever you did, well done."

Mom turned her back to me and I undid her bikini with Delores' eyes on us both before lowering it below my mother's breasts.

"Just a bit of maintenance, Delores. All part of the job," I offered and her eyes strayed down to the mess of pubes.

Mom took off her bikini bottoms and waited for the next suit. "So what's next?"

Having browsed the rundown I knew exactly what was next and was looking forward to it. Delores' presence made me wonder if she as well was anticipating the private show. I held up the material and it weighed nothing in my hand. Fluorescent yellow, the bathing suit consisted of a couple of strings linked by small patches of nylon lycra. Mom took the offering from me, her hand caressing mine as she did so. "Delores while you're out here, could you help me with this one?" Mom asked her and I wondered what now she was up to.

I didn't have to wait long as Mom handed the micro bikini to her friend, holding onto the thong for herself. I found Gayle's next bathing suit and it wasn't dissimilar in size, my cock throbbing at the thought of her wearing it. Refocusing my attention on the women, Mom had pulled the thong up into position and Delores stood behind her tying the top before spinning her around to face us both.

Delores and I both saw the first of the problems. Mom looked down and saw it too. The pasties covering her nipples protruded either side of the tiny triangle supposed to act as a cup. "Well I won't be needing these," Mom acknowledged, tearing them from her skin and readjusting the straps. Her nipples stood erect and proud through the material, their pink hue clearly visible beneath the almost entirely transparent fabric.

Mom followed mine and Delores' gaze downwards and the bikini bottom pulled up tightly between the lips of her pussy, exposing herself to us. "Who wants to fix this one?" She asked us and Delores jumped at the opportunity before I even had a chance to answer.

Dropping to her knees before my mother she took hold of the thong. "I'll take care of it Ang."

I watched as her fingers slid beneath the string and pulled it out from the folds of my mother's vulva. She adjusted the thong downwards slightly and with her fingers brushing across my mom's bare pussy, fit it over the lips. Delores looked around and up to where I stood. "Does that look good Corey?" She asked, her hand stroking the inside of my mother's thigh.

As with her nipples, her labia were clearly visible through the material. "It looks beautiful!" I freely admitted. For the briefest of seconds I wondered if she was dressed appropriately for live television but the thought was cast aside as Mom continued.

"I think my son might need a hand down there too Delores, would you mind?"

My mom's eyes were focused squarely on my hard-on straining against my pants and Delores followed her gaze down.

"Oh! I'll see what I can do!" She proclaimed, shuffling across on her knees. Her hands went to my fly and slowly unzipped. Reaching inside she pulled my erection out through the opening and even I was impressed with how large I looked.

"Ah, I see the problem," Delores giggled and lifted my cock vertical before opening her mouth, poking out her tongue and licking me from the base to the head in one action.

My mouth fell open and I released a long held breath. "Oh Jesus!" I exhaled as her lips sealed over the head of my cock, her hand squeezing the length. I felt her tongue swirling around, licking me all over and entering the eye, finally pulling the length of my dick into her mouth to hit the back of her throat. I looked up to Mom, her eyes fixed on Delores. Reaching out I took her arm and pulled her to me, our mouths meeting as I ran a hand down her back to her buttocks.

Delores was making gagging sounds with my cock deep in her mouth. Cupping my mother's ass I slid my index finger under the thong between her cheeks and pressed it against her asshole, the rubbery sphincter twitching at the touch. Our tongues entwined as I pressed harder, Mom releasing a moan as I stimulated her anus.

"So how long was I supposed to stay out ther...Oh good lord!" Gayle exclaimed as she rounded the corner and laid her eyes upon the goings on. Delores slurped off my cock and realizing the show must go on, looked up at Mom.

"I hate to ask this now Ang but would you?"

Mom stroked the back of Delores' head and smiled. "Of course, I'll leave you to it." Mom winked at me and my hand reluctantly fell from her ass as she left to do her stint, her hand touching Gayle's as she passed as if tagging in the older woman.

"I'm sorry Gayle, something came up!" Delores tried to explain, still on her knees, my drool covered erection in her hand.

Gayle didn't take her eyes from my cock. "Well not yet it hasn't! But I want to be there when it does." She declared and moved towards us.

"Wait," I stopped her, handing her the next swimsuit and seemingly the only one still thinking about work. "Put this on first."

Gayle took the bathing suit without complaint and hurriedly began to undress as Delores wasted no time in getting back to sucking me off, the area around my fly now saturated with saliva. My eyes were trained on Gayle as she became naked then fumbled with the string that was her swimsuit.

Finally figuring out how it went on, she pulled it up her body. She might as well have been naked. The design was a V, a one-piece that supposedly covered the crotch and flowed up across the breasts and over the shoulders. Gayle seemed less concerned in fitting the swimsuit properly than getting to my cock and with her nipples exposed, the string sitting one side of her pussy; she joined Delores on her knees.

Pulling my cock from Delores' mouth, Gayle wrapped her lips around me, her tongue sliding along my already lubricated length.

"I thought you were a lesbian!" Delores stated, miffed she'd lost control of her toy. I placated her by caressing her hair and aiming her head alongside my cock. I did the same to Gayle, easing her off my penis and repositioning her so my cock was between the two women's mouths. They seemed to relish the new position, sharing my cock, their mouths and tongues sliding back and forth along my length as though playing a harmonica.

The feeling was unlike I'd ever experienced, so soft and wet. Their tongues found each other and kissed above my cock, saliva dripping onto me as Delores masturbated me and Gayle cradled my balls. I looked up at Mom on the monitor. The camera man zoomed in on her breasts, the nipples protruding through the material. He panned down as she turned and her ass came into view, the thong disappearing between her luscious cheeks, the lump of her pussy visible for a second between her thighs before she again spun. And there it was, the triangle of fluoro yellow lycra doing nothing to hide her outer labia. Just the vision of which could have made me cum, the combined actions of the women below me, merely icing on the cake.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. Gayle was squeezing my balls, pressing up beneath my sack. Delores was furiously masturbating me and their mouths alternated between kissing each other, my cock and sucking the head. I was surprised I'd lasted this long. "I've got to cum!" I admitted to the ladies and as one they opened their mouths, looking up to me obediently. I took over from Delores, and gripped my saliva slickened dick, a mere stroke away from orgasm.

Aiming as best I could I found Delores' mouth and spurted deep inside her, quickly directing my flow to Gayle, this time not so accurate, my cum landing beside her nose and down onto her chin. Delores reached for my cock and took possession once more, her hand over mine as I looked up to Mom, wishing she was back here with us.

When I again looked down at the women the last of my orgasm flowed from me onto Gayle's tongue. Her mouth quick to wrap around my head and drain the remnants. Both their chins coated in semen they kissed and I saw cum exchanged between them. I looked up to the monitor and the camera was on Bertrand, his hand on his ear looking confused. Mom stood beside him in a pose, now and then turning for the camera. It was then I realized my headphones had slipped off around my neck, looking down, Delores' also.

My cock softening I pulled the headset up and immediately heard the angst in Bertrand's voice. "Do we have the next swimsuit back there?"

"Fuck, Gayle you're on!" I gasped and helped her to her feet. Delores herself regaining her professionalism.

"Oh God fix it up!" She stated as she noticed Gayle's nipples and pussy exposed.

I took care of adjusting her crotch, my fingers delighting in rubbing across her dripping slit while Delores and Gayle covered her nipples. One final check of the suit and we sent her on her way.

"Was that the last?" Delores looked to me, her face and neck flushed. I nodded and noticed she still had cum on her chin and I reached up to wipe it from her before she took my hand and licked the semen off my finger.

We must have thought it at the same time; we certainly said it at the same time.

"Oh shit!" We cried in unison and looked up at the screen.

The camera panned up Gayle's body as she entered. Her long legs looked pale under the studio lights, her full ass, delicious. She turned as the camera pulled back somewhat but Delores and I saw it immediately. The light reflecting off the cum glistening her chin. There was no mistaking what it was. To have two near naked women on live television was one thing. To have one of them with a cum facial was an entirely different level of controversy.

My mother completed another run of the catwalk and facing Gayle must have noticed. Ever the professional she leaned into the older woman as they passed, Mom hugging Gayle and stealing a kiss. To the viewing public it would have come across as theater, playing up faux lesbianism possibly. Delores and I, holding hands were in no doubt of the action and when Mom's face came away from Gayle's, to our combined relief the cum was gone. Mom having licked it from her face.

"Corey!" The voice came from the backstage entrance.

I looked down from the monitor towards its source and the girl standing in the doorway.

"The receptionist, um what's-her-name, said you were back here!" Her eyes strayed down my body to settle on my semi erect cock still protruding from my pants.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,243 Followers