Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers

"I only have another hour before Mom starts hunting." She said and walked over to her brother. She ran her index finger down the middle of his chest, watching her finger slide down his shirt before looking into his eyes.

"So please don't hold back." Derrick laughed and held her in his arms, her hands pinned to his chest.

"You are staying with me and nowhere else." He replied and they smiled before sharing another loving kiss. Their tender moment was interrupted by another knock on the door. Courtney slid into the bathroom while Derrick opened the door. Once again the hotel clerk stood at the door.

"Just letting you know that the lobby is closed and will be open on Boxing Day. If you need anything you'll have to go to the gas station." Derrick thanked the man and looked over his shoulder and sighed.

"I wish to apologize for what you saw in the pool area. We're just recently together and well you know." Derrick said sheepishly and the man smiled and nodded.

"There are rules that just need to be followed. But there are no hard feelings. You two have a good night and Merry Christmas." Derrick returned the holiday gesture and closed the door. He looked across the room and smiled as Courtney slid open the door slightly.

"I know it's late, but I need a drink. Can you run to that gas station? Be quick baby." She asked and Derrick dressed for the weather and went into the night. He came back with two sprites and a bag of candies. He didn't have a gift for Courtney and sighed as he rested his hand on the door knob. He had completely forgotten the gifts he had bought back at his dorm room. But now he could get her something more personal. He unlocked the door and the hotel room was lit by candlelight. Derrick entered the room and relaxed as the faint smell of lavender was in the air. He smiled as the room was set for a romantic evening. He looked for her and the light in the bathroom was still on.

"Thank you for the drink, I want you to lie on the bed and relax. I'll be out in a moment. Oh and you had better be without apparel." Courtney said slightly nervous. Derrick snickered quietly and locked the door, setting the pop and candy in the tiny kitchen. He stripped down and rested on the bed, eager for another moment with his sister. She turned off the light and opened the door letting the candlelight take its hold. Derrick stared into the darkness of the bathroom, trying to see her but couldn't make anything out.

"I've never worn anything like this before. You're the first man that I've ever done this for." Courtney said in the shadows, giggling nervously. "I had this whole speech planned out in my head for you for Christmas and now all I can think of is one corny line. I'm sorry, maybe this is a bad idea."

"Courtney, I don't care what you say. If it's a long speech that's nice, if it's a one liner, then I know it will be a good one. Just come out of the bathroom. That is no place to spend Christmas with me." He replied and turned onto his side so he could watch her emerge from the bathroom. He heard her take in a deep breath before exhaling, calming her own nerves.

"So I heard that you were a bad boy this year and that Santa was supposed to give you a lump of coal." She said from the shadows and Derrick laughed. "But alas, he's run out." She said and stepped out from the darkness and into the candlelight. Derrick's eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he beheld his sister. Derrick could only stare as she took another step towards the bed, wearing a red, sleeveless, see through lingerie gown that stopped two inches past her ass with a white, slightly fluffy collar. It was a holiday gift that he would never forget. She came up to the bed slowly and Derrick slid to the edge as Courtney rested her soft, shaven leg on the bed. Derrick ran his hands from her ankle up to her knee tenderly, kissing her calf.

"So he sent me instead." She said softly and Derrick looked up and saw the love in her eyes. It was a look that he had never seen before in a woman's eyes. Not even their parents shared the look that they now had. Courtney sat on the bed and Derrick straightened, still unable to pry his eyes off her. "Do you like your gift?" she asked, her fingers running gently up her bent leg. His mouth went dry as the candlelight added to her allure.

"Words can't describe what I think right now. All I can say is that if you are from Santa, then I'll be naughty every year if that means you'll visit me." Derrick replied and Courtney blushed and smiled. Derrick took her hand gently pulled Courtney into his arms and fell back onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her as close as possible.

They kissed each other long and passionately, the complete opposite from their lustful rampage. It was as though their hearts demanded that they didn't fuck like rabbits. Derrick felt his dick coming to attention and Courtney giggled as she felt his it trying to touch his stomach, her pussy blocking its path. She lifted herself from Derrick's chest and lifted her ass and Derrick's cock slapped against his stomach and he sighed slightly as the pressure was relieved.

"You said that you would take me in every way. We've fucked so damn good that you almost made me beg for no more and how I want to ride and scream with you ramming me, I want to be treated like a lady. I want this night to be special." She said and Derrick rolled her over so that he was on top and kissed her, his tongue romantically wrapping around hers. She shuddered as the first feelings of his actions made her heart skip. He knew what she wanted. There would be a time for her to scream so loud that the world will hear her, but for the first time in her life, she wanted to make love to someone and she could think of no one better.

Derrick's hands ran gently down her legs, caressing her before lifting her gown up so he could feel more of her. Courtney closed her eyes and sat up as Derrick lifted the lingerie off her and undid the matching red lace bra. She rested back down and opened her eyes to see Derrick staring at her with such love that she could only smile.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and she relaxed, closing her eyes once again. She kept her eyes closed, relishing the moment that was coming as Derrick ran light kisses up her stomach, giving each breast tender loving attention. She sighed deeply as his tongue flicked her nipples in his mouth softly. Once he finished his mouth left light kisses down her stomach, each peck having serene individuality.

He reached her hips and with each kiss that graced her skin, a nibble followed. Courtney began to squirm on the bed, the power of his emotions through his lips making her body beg for more. She began to feel a fire deep inside her. It grew into a ravenous burning desire that she could only describe in two words, true love.

His mouth found her pussy and he gently spread her legs open and kissed her sex. Courtney sighed as he worked his tongue gently around her lips. Her hands slowly fell to her hips as Derrick slowly and lovingly slid his tongue into her hot depths. She moaned quietly as her hands through his hair, savouring every second. She arched her back as he worked his tongue in and out of her.

"Just like that. You have no idea how much I've wanted to feel you against me." She gasped as Derrick slid his tongue out of her pussy and replaced it with two fingers. She moaned lightly as he worked his fingers slowly, wanting to capture the moment for her. He sucked in her clit and before long Courtney's hips were rolling with his fingers, her hands holding his head down. Her gasps and light moans became more frequent with each caring motion he made. She could feel her orgasm beginning and she wrapped her legs around his head, pinning him to her.

"I'm almost, oh my god." She moaned, her hands finding her tits. She pinched and pulled her nipples as Derrick worked his fingers deeper while sucking her clit hard, firing all the nerve endings. Her breathing became shallow as her pleasure peaked and her orgasm flooded through her. Derrick slid his fingers out and licked her pussy juice, driving his tongue into her wet folds. His tongue caressed her and she shivered with each affectionate touch he made.

Courtney let out a shuddered breath as she came back down and Derrick lifted her legs off his shoulders. He amorously kissed up her stomach and sucked on her breasts, giving the large creamy mounds more well deserved attention. She watched as Derrick took her right nipple into his mouth and she pressed his head into her breast. He pulled away and gave the left the same treatment before kissing her, his tongue intricately dancing with hers. Courtney felt his cock pressing against her pussy and she looked into his eyes and saw the same passion that she had for him. He slowly pushed himself inside and she moaned in extreme pleasure once he was fully inside her.

"Yes." She moaned as Derrick passionately worked himself in and out of her, her hips ardently rolling with his movements. She gasped and moaned full breaths as Derrick made sweet love to her, his hands caressing every inch of her body. She loved the feelings of finally being treated like a woman. It brought out a whole new set of pleasures and her long moans and gasps told Derrick that she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Derrick was also enjoying the moment and his thrusts made him exhale sharply. He was in cloud nine with his mind solely focussed on pleasing Courtney. Her hands ran down his back to his ass and she cupped his cheeks, making his thrusts deeper bumping against her cervix. The new depth inside her made Courtney's body shiver with delight.

"Oh my god." Courtney groaned and Derrick felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. She gasped out as her orgasm hit and her body trembled as the love in Derrick's movements made a whole new type of orgasm.

"This is so hot Derrick. I feel every... oh god... every." Courtney moaned between gasps as she felt another quick building orgasm.

"So hot." She squealed and her toes curled into the mattress. Derrick began to moan as her pussy became so tight. He knew that he would be cumming soon if she continued to peak.

"Are you loving?" She gasped as she never came down from her previous high. Her eyelids fluttered and her body tingled with ecstasy. Every movement he made felt elaborately precise.

"Oh god wow." Courtney squeaked into his shoulder as she came again. Derrick's breathing became shallow. She felt so tight. It was only a matter of time before he came too. Courtney wrapped her legs around his waist and Derrick's dick slid deep into her pussy, making them both moan with pleasure. She held onto him as his caring thrusts made her moan loudly with each thrust he made. She couldn't make the words to speak what was happening to her. She knew without a doubt at that moment that there was no one else for her. Courtney's nails dug into his shoulders as she felt another orgasm building and with each thrust she could feel Derrick's cock stiffen.

"I'm going to cum Courtney. You're so beautiful." He groaned as his toes curled. Courtney held onto him tight and as he came, she screamed out as they came together. Each wave of his seed drew short gasps from Courtney. She could feel each wave coating, caressing, and marking her. Derrick collapsed into Courtney's arms and she ran her fingers lightly across his back, relaxing him. She held him tight as they slowed their breaths. Derrick lifted himself from his sister's chest and kissed her softly, his hand running down her leg.

"That was amazing. I've never felt so much love in my entire life." He said as he continued to caress her leg.

"I know I could feel everything." She replied, her hands resting on his shoulders. The glow of the candles magnified the glow they shared and they could only fall harder for each other.

"I hope you're having a good Christmas." She said and ran her fingers through his hair.

"The best I've ever had. Nothing can compare." His reply made her smile and they shared a deep kiss, sealing their love for one another. Her phone rang and she sighed deeply before looking at the clock, she had ten minutes before seven.

"Mom?" Derrick asked and Courtney nodded sadly.

"I hate what they do to you, sending you away on every holiday, even your own birthday. It hurts so much to envision you sitting here while they live it up. It's just not fair. And now after that..." Courtney said as she lightly touched the edge of Derrick's black eye.

"You know, what they have done isn't the best thing but there's something that I have now that I've never thought I would ever have. I have you." He whispered and rolled onto his back, taking her with him. She sighed in contentment and rested on top of him, listening to his heartbeat. "All the pain that I've endured from season to season from them is nothing to me as long as you're with me." Derrick said, speaking his heart. Courtney sighed in his arms and lifted her head and kissed him.

"That is the most heartfelt thing a man has ever told me. Do I mean that much to you?" Courtney asked.

"You mean the world to me. You're more than just my sister now. If I could I would call you more. No other woman makes me feel so complete." He replied and Courtney smiled and stared into his eyes.

"I feel the same way. I know were brother and sister but no other man I've been with comes close to how I feel about you. I thought at first that it was just a sibling love but since you came home this week, my love for you became so much more. I'll be anything you want Derrick." Courtney said and lifted from his arms and looked into his eyes. "I'll be your girlfriend. I'll be your lover. I'll be anything you want and I'll always be there." She said and Derrick sat up and hugged her tightly.

Her phone continued to ring from her coat and she reluctantly got up and answered it. She sighed as tears began to stream down her cheeks. She stared at the phone before ending it.

"That was Jasmine. She held her back as best she could. Mom is coming to get me. I'm so sorry." She sobbed and Derrick smiled.

"You've given me the gift of a lifetime. I have no regrets. Now get cleaned up before she gets here. I'll air out the place." She nodded and quickly showered while Derrick opened windows and blew out the candles. Lastly, he tucked her lingerie into her bag and smiled once the room finished reeking of sex. Courtney came out of the shower and slid into his embrace. They held each other tightly until the door was knocked upon.

"When do you leave?" Courtney whispered, unable to look into his eyes. Derrick lifted her chin and smiled caringly.

"I leave on Boxing Day." He replied and she began weeping. Derrick held her close as another knock came to the door.

"Please call me. I'm bringing my computer. We can use the webcam. This can't be the last time we see each other." Courtney replied with desperation.

"It won't be. I promise." He replied confidently. Derrick kissed her one last time before parting and opening the door. She took her bag and looked inside, keeping her back to her mother. She silently said 'I love you' before taking in a deep breath and smiling. Courtney slipped out silently while their mom kept her distance.

Lavidian
Lavidian
125 Followers
12