All Comments on 'Home Tutor'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic Assjob/ fanfiction

I have never enjoyed such an erotic fan fiction like this the way words were used in this was very erotic especially when we got to put our dick between her ass cheeks the feeling, the eroticness between a sensei who's non human and us a student was awesome and her ass when we were pounding her asscheeks and she was squeezing her ass cheeks around our dick was awesome when I was reaching my climax I was imaging myself pounding her ass cheeks and then just exploding my semen on her ass and I cummed all over myself just moaning in pleasure especially me having an ass/assjob fetish so awesome work!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Wonderful!

I'm glad you enjoyed and could actually fap to this one, Anon. Congratulations on sharing the same fetish as me. :P

I find very few stories, long or short, which I can use as fap material on Literotica or other places, since my preferences are humiliation, erotic sensuality, GFD, and some roughness depending on the character. There are other fetishes addressed in my other stories, so be sure to check them out. You might find something else worth cumming too.

Cheers, and happy reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...