All Comments on 'Home with My Son'

by jewelz_diamondz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 12 years ago
very nice

some dialog would make it even better

jewelz_diamondzjewelz_diamondzover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks...I will remember that next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fair, could of been better, hope you write more and expand on your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Dialog is nice but sometimes overdoes it. I think it was great as is. Milk stories really get me going.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
Most enjoyable!

Your writing style flows evenly and smoothly. It would be nice if you have planned a sequel or even a series of stories for this story. At any rate, continue writing. Experience gained will be to your advantage, as well as the constructive comments you receive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs an editor

The story was OK but rife with errors. Just look at the last paragraph which did not make much sense.

"We look at one another and realize what we have done and how far we have went. Both of us not moving still feeling each other, not wanting to move, to feel more, but aware of who we are to each other."

How far we have went? And that last sentence needs punctuation or re-writing.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
baby sitter and breast pump

quite the versatile kid ya got there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

That wasn't too creepy. No, not at all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It could be a beautiful love story

The characters need to be fleshed out a bit more, especially about why she has a small baby and no husband, and does her son really love her,or is he just using her to satisfy his lust for sex.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Young Scott does what every boy'd love to do!

Fuck his own mother, that is! This is an excellent story by a gifted writer, and I love it when ladies, like this author, indulge their thoughts of getting fucked by their own big strong son. Many, many moms have this urge. They look at their boy and they see a virile young stud whose hot young balls, they know, never quit. They know their boy's got something bouncing around in his pants that could soothe their own mature cuntal needs real good. A pity that more moms don't act on their urges. The world would be a much happier place if they did. Ladies, let your son get a glimpse of your hairy cunt! It's a sight no son can ever resist. Like in the story, your boy'll spring an instant hard on, which mothers always love to see sticking out in their boy's pants. That hard on is what every normal boy desires to shove up his own mother's mommy-twat. He's got a gift in his teeming balls with his mom's name on it--his hot young sperm!

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this and hope to see another story from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love it! Got my dick good and hard.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
loved the story

I want to say that was a good story. Yes there were mistakes but not bad enough to make a difference. I loved the way you explained the oral sex she gave him awhile before and nothing for a long time afterwards. I gave my youngest son a blowjob when he was in his first year high school and we did not do more until he was a senior. Keep up the good work and write more.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A hot short story!

Short stories are nice. Sometimes a sexual encounter will happen unexpectedly, and there isn't a lot of foreplay. Good hard quickie sex can be very passionate in an animal sort of way. I always like we're being sneaky, and getting away with something.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Wow!

Was this based on true events because it sounded so realistic,if so you are definitely the mom of the year lol,so many guys would dream about being you're son(including me!)

Very good job jewels and PLEASE continue with more delicious mom/son adventures soon

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Nothing tastes like Hot Sticky Mommy Pussy...

This is what every young boy in his late teens wants. To Lick, Suck & FUCK his mothers hot and hairy pussy until she enjoys a leg shaking oral orgasm..! Only then can he enjoy a nice, slow Mommy handjob from her until he cums hard and launches rope after rope of his warm and white son cum all over his mothers pretty face and in her messy hair as she continues stroking her sons erection as he ejaculates all over her... OH... MOM... I'MMM CUMMING...!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sweety... That was so much fun, I'll be back tomorrow night after Dad falls asleep for more of your hard cock and hot cum.

Okay Mom...

Love you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

Entertaining short story. How the real questions began. Now the real emotional and psychological impact of the sexual encounter occur. Answering the preceding questions would be a good basis to start a Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous