All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by Concerto_in_A

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
wow

as usual you don't disapoint. i really hope there will be more of this one. maybe one more chapter, maybe the cops are there cuz he's naked i hope she doesn't turn him in. i mean i was getting the impression she was fine with him now i mean he even cleaned up for her. i have a feeling this is going to be goood please continue this one :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No, leave it here. Perfect as it is.

You set the stage well with minimal information. You gave us a realistic rape scene. I t was good to have her NOT get all wet and slutty over his magical cock. You had me worried there about her actions, then-bam! I loved, loved, loved the ending. Too rarely that happens. Please leave it as it is.

5* as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love the ending.

Seriously, the end rocks! But I hope it goes on, I mean it was sweet that the homeless guy wanted a wife. But the second part was completely un realistic. After the shower I mean. But keep writing, really enjoyed it!

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_Aalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Fron the Author

Well! Thanks! And let me respond. I don't think that women who have been raped like it, ever. I do think that women don't get enough credit for what they bring to relationships so I try to write occasionally as if they are at least equal mental, and frequently, physical partners. Now, you have left me in a quandary. Is there another chapter to this story? I think not. He may have been homeless, but that in and of itself doesn't make him a sympathetic character. He did take violent advantage of her when she was vulnerable. That makes him a criminal. Let's just leave him in prison. He may be reformed at some point. (I actually work with recently released prisoners.) However, let's move on. The conclusion to Five Bright Smiles will be released within a week. There will be a book on Amazon around Memorial Day. The author is Charles Rutherford McMillan, Esq. You may recognize his writing and enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4 stars only because of the ending

It might have been a 5 star, before the improbable idea o

f a night like wife and husband.

The successive police ending is more credible, instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous