Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with his efforts he guided his cock to her entrance and, leaning forward, began to push. She felt the head of his cock as it sought to spread wide her entrance. In anger and fear she kept it at bay until the force of his weight behind the ram overcame her defenses and the head began to force her lips apart and enter her. As it pushed past her outer defenses and she could feel not just the head, but the shaft as well, she gave up the fight. He fell forward crushing her breasts against his chest.

In triumph he began in earnest. She felt every stroke and from the grunts and cries she knew he was enjoying his conquest. On and on he went breathing hard at times; sucking on her nipples at others. When he sucked, he sucked as though he would pull her nipples off her breasts. And when he sucked harder, he sucked much of her breasts inside his mouth as far as they would go. She lay hoping only for him to finish and stop her pain.

When he finally did cum, it was with great flourish and hard pounding against her hips. He lay still on top of her moving only slightly inside her as though enjoying the last of his climax.

When he eased himself out of her, he stood, leering at her body. "I love to watch my cum ooze out," he said to no one in particular.

He left and returned with two beers. He untied one hand, put a pillow under her head, and allowed her to drink. She was grateful for the drink and for the alcohol. She finished it quickly as he. Again he left and soon returned with two more. "Will you let me pee," she asked eying the bottle. "I can't drink it if you won't let me pee."

He chuckled, "Sure."

When the beer was finished, he untied her. "Let's go pee," he said pulling her from the bed onto her feet. Putting a hand in the small of her back, he picked up his knife and continued pushing her toward the bathroom.

It hadn't occurred to her she'd have an escort to the bathroom, but quickly realized that it was inevitable. The seat was up. He grabbed her tightly by the arm and set the knife out of reach, then positioned himself over the toilet. "You hold it," he told her.

She hesitated, then gingerly took hold of the now flaccid cock and aimed it. She dutifully held it while he peed.

"All yours," he said indicating the toilet with a flourish and let her go.

She put the seat down and sat. She had to wait until her body was ready, but finally she was able to find release. He watched with morbid curiosity. She finished by wiping herself, then washing up. As she dried her hands she looked at him expectantly.

He was holding the knife again. With it he pointed toward the bed. "On your face this time," he told her.

"Please," she started.

"Move," he cut her off. Dread settled over her again as she walked slowly to her fate. She lay face down on the bed presenting her butt to his desires. She extended her arms and legs to be tied in place.

He tied her, then put pillows under her hips to raise her butt and present both her butt and her pussy to where he could use either. Once again he took the Vaseline and applied it liberally to himself and to her.

Hard now, he knelt at her back entrance, positioned the head of his cock, and began to push. It was every bit as difficult as the earlier attempts to enter her ungreased from the front, but finally he began to make progress.

Once again she felt every inch of progress as the head of his cock forced itself inside her.

His victim was crying from the pain as he finally forced himself all the way inside. He rode her hard grunting with pleasure until he was able to spew inside her. He let her rest as he, himself, waited to develop the rod necessary to enter her again. During this wait, he visited the bathroom to clean himself. When he returned to her, he stood leering again at her body as he stroked himself in preparation for one last assault.

Kneeling on the bed, he found her pussy and was able to slide in easily as she had not only relaxed, but was also still greased from his earlier entry. This time with the urgency gone, he took his time with her. She lay passively cum oozing from both places as he built himself up to yet a third climax. It took a very long time. Darkness had fallen leaving them with only the moon for light as he continued slowly but insistently again and again, forward and back, forward and back.

She felt the pain, but kept quiet expecting that after his final thrust, whenever it would come, he would kill her.

He finally came and as he had before, he lay quietly draped over her back while he softened.

She continued to think of ways he might kill her as she waited.

Finally he rose. He left the bed and untied each of her bonds. "Get up," he said sharply. "Go into the bathroom."

She would be killed now. How would he do it? How much would it hurt? She couldn't get the thoughts from her mind.

"Stand in the bath tub."

He's going to cut my throat and let the blood run down the drain. She felt herself going to the verge of hysteria. She had to hold on.

He started the water and let it run until it was warm. She watched in horror knowing that the water would help wash her blood away.

He got out a douche. "Use this. I don't want any of my stuff left in you." Hysteria threatened to overwhelm her as she inserted the nozzle of the douche. She rinsed herself letting it run down her legs into the warm water of the tub.

"Again," he said producing a second douche.

As she finished he said, "Bend over."

Now he'll cut my throat, she thought. Oh god, it's over! Instead he inserted another nozzle in her butt and released an enema.

"Turn around so it goes down the drain," he instructed. As before there was a second one. When it was finished, he had her shower while he watched. She finished and dried herself. She wanted to wrap herself in the towel, but he wouldn't permit it.

These events left her thoroughly confused. "Could I have another beer," she asked in a whimper.

"Sure. Come on," he said almost jovially pushing her ahead of him down the stairs to the kitchen and the refrigerator. He still held the knife. At the refrigerator he pushed her, rather gently, to the door. "Get them," he said.

Would he kill me when my back is to him, she wondered as she retrieved the bottles. Tentatively she turned to him with the beer. He motioned to the table. "Let's sit here," he said.

They sat and drank. Finally she could hold it back no longer. "When are you going to kill me," she cried out bursting into tears.

He looked at her in wonderment. "Kill you? You're too fine a piece of ass to kill," he joked. Then seeing that joking was useless, he changed the subject, "Why did you come to this isolated house?"

"It's mine," she replied quietly. "I grew up here. My parents are dead. I came back to sell it."

"Oh," he said thoughtfully. "I guess that means I'll have to get out. It's been a great place to live. The power's been on. It's completely away from people. I really like it."

Still speaking quietly she said, "I have the deed with me, in my purse. If you let me live, I'll give it to you. I don't need the money from it, but I didn't want to continue paying the power bill and the taxes, nor did I want it to get all rundown with no one living in it."

"Leslie," he said. "I have no intention of killing you. You don't have to give me the house. I'll leave and you can sell it. You'll probably get a good chunk of change for it."

They sat in silence for a long time two naked people at a dirty kitchen table. They continued drinking beer slowly. Finally he got up and said, "I need to pack my stuff and get out so you can get it ready to sell."

He could see she was pleased by his kindness. There was a light in her eyes where there had been only hopelessness and despair. Responding to him she said, "Will you stay with me for awhile and help me clean it up?" Then coyly, "We could have sex again."

"Sure," he responded, "just like a real husband and wife."

"Just like a real husband and wife," she echoed.

Naked, they cleaned up the kitchen and found food for a dinner.

Naked, they cleaned for awhile, dusting and mopping, before deciding to go to bed.

"You must change the bed sheets and get rid of the ties," she said, "before I can go in there again. And I really want you to clean up before we have sex again."

He did and he also got rid of the evidence of other women in the room as well.

She had found time to bring in her backpack containing clothes and toiletries. As they prepared for bed she offered him a choice of two nighties for her to wear as they slept. He selected a rather demur one which she donned after another shower.

They went to bed, but no sooner were they in bed than she felt for him and finding him interested, took him in her mouth. She was expert with her tongue using it to bring him to full arousal. She offered herself to him. Gently he removed the nightie, kissed and caressed her breasts, but found her anxious to have him inside her again. As he rode her she applied pressure to his cock and sucked on his ear lobes until he was unable to restrain himself. He filled her and in the dark fantasied about watching his cum ooze out. This time he was pretty certain she'd had a climax as well. She had wailed loudly and her pussy had clamped onto his cock so as to never let go.

Such were the ways of women, he thought. At one moment they could be cold and distant while at another they were insatiable.

They slept, but when he awoke, she was already awake. She was naked. When he opened his eyes, he saw her sitting cross legged on the bed her beautiful breasts within his reach. He took them and brought his head up to suck on them.

She stroked his cock and balls until his arousal made him ache. She leaned close and whispered in his ear, "I so loved having your cock in my ass yesterday, would you do it again now?" As she spoke her tongue circled inside his ear. Her breathy words blew warm air down the canal. She concluded by using her teeth lightly on his ear lobe.

Wild with desire, he flung her on her face and rammed his cock deep into her bowels filling her in moments.

She wriggled herself with him inside as though to squeeze every last drop from him. Finally, he pulled out. She turned over and brought him to her cradling his face on her chest. Offering herself to him.

The minutes ticked by, and as he snuggled she found a bright voice and said, "Come on, sleepy head, let's have breakfast."

They made their way down stairs where she found some odds and ends to put together for a meager breakfast. Between sips of very bad coffee he mused aloud, "You sure a passionate one. I'm really glad I found you."

She took his hand. "I think you've awakened a whole new side of me I didn't know existed." Her eyes were far away and misty. In that same quiet tone of a well satisfied woman, she commented, "Did you know that this is one of the last states where sodomy is still a felony? What do they know about having your wonderful cock up their ass?"

"Oh," she said suddenly looking at a wall clock. "I have an appointment with a realtor. I need to run."

She rushed to dress. No shower for her this morning.

"Honey, would you mind staying here and cleaning? The windows are dreadfully dirty." She stood near him in the foyer as she spoke quietly. She put his hand on her breast.

He felt like a real husband as he agreed. He stood in the doorway watching her leave. He waved goodby just like a husband. He resolved not to dress so he'd be ready for his hot 'wife' when she returned.

The windows were quite dirty he observed, but as a good husband, he'd have them sparkling when she got back. She'd be so pleased she'd plead with him to have sex right on the spot.

Several hours later as he was finishing the outside windows standing naked on a ladder reaching for the last dirty corner, police cruisers arrived.

12