All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by mikehart526

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
More to come?

Your effort is a long running fantasy of mine that started when I was around 6 or 7 years old. Sex with my mother. I eagerly await part two of this story and I hope it's as good as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start for this story

This was good start to a running story. I hope that part 2 gets more into the lives of each character and hope they finally get together at home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the start ;

will be waiting for the next chapter tenbears43 keep ontrucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we should welcome this first-time contributor with open arms

MH is in his early 20s and clearly already a master of hot stories of mom and son messing around. The hero in this excellent tale, Mike (same name as the author's...hmm) is a tall strong guy just out of the service and horny as hell. The mother Michelle is hot as a pizza oven for her boy, strumming her clit picturing Mike fucking the shit out of her as she sucks off anonymous guys. When Mike sticks his cock through the glory hole, she's thrilled down to her toes--it's the biggest most beautiful fucking cock she's ever seen. She's practically in love with this gorgeous cock. For the first time Michelle cums while she's blowing a guy (a very good sign). Mike knows it's his mother's mouth he's got his cock plugged into, and when he blows his young balls he shoots his mom the biggest load of semen of his life. I get the feeling that real soon Mike'll be shooting his semen in another of his momma Michelle's warm wet holes. Like the wet warm ever-loving hole came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTT

What a hot story. Got my cock rock hard just reading it. Hope you write more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

finish it, have him take her and make her his

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good for Mike

Put some chest hair and pubic bush hair on Mike -- mom should be excited beyond belief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice start!

Looking forward to see where this is going, this definitely had a lot of potential... nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For part two

My suggestion is a mutual seduction, transfer of Lipstick to her son's face, heavy sexual intersourse and a baby..................

leglover13leglover13over 9 years ago
great

continue with more, have him take her in her skirt and nylons bent over furniture. make her his submissive slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where's part 2

Need a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous