Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed the stranger beginning to thrust back and forth and slowed her head, letting the massive cock fuck her mouth. Mike felt her go still and went crazy, humping back and forth as hard as he could, his hips smacking the wall between them. Suddenly, his mother's throat couldn't seem to take the abuse anymore and opened up, allowing his whole length to slide into her mouth and throat.

Michelle's scream was muffled by the huge cock in her throat, as she came all over the dirty floor of the booth, when she felt his cock finally enter her throat. She came back up for air real quick before attacking the amazing cock in front of her again. She continued to deep-throat him, moaning over and over, as mini orgasms racked her body with pleasure.

Mike felt himself losing control and moaned, "Oh yeah you little fucking slut drink my cum."

Michelle felt like she recognized the voice, but the thought fluttered away as she felt his cock swell in her mouth and begin shooting rope after rope of cum. She pulled back, amazed at how much cum this big cock could produce and gamely tried to swallow it all. She was mostly successful, but small streams slipped from her closed lips and ran down her chin, dripping onto her dress.

When the cock finally stopped cumming, she realized it was still hard and licked up and down it.

"Oh God baby that was amazing. You even made me cum," she panted through the hole.

Mike was in a whole other world. He had never cum that hard or that much in his whole life. "Good slut," he moaned back, before pulling his cock back through the hole. He put his cock back in his pants and slowly walked from the booth and out to his car.

He sat in the driver's seat, thinking about what he had just done. He looked back over at the door to the store and saw his mom exiting the building with her hair, makeup, and dress in disarray. He quickly started up the car and left the lot as quick as he could.

Michelle watched the strangely familiar car leave the lot and sighed. "God, I do hope he comes back," she thought, feeling another surge of need course through her damp pussy.

End of Part 1

12