All Comments on 'Homecoming'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
she left him with answers

to more than one problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories of years past....

Nice story. Some what close to a memory that it made me recall from many years ago.

LOL, many years ago.😊

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Good Read

A good fantasy in the fantasyland of Literotica. Unlikely? Of course. But that's why we all read this website. Until I got to this I had been thinking that the creativity of the authors who people this site was dying, but this one was fun. Maybe there's hope yet. At least worth the 4* I gave it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

HOT memories like this one DO last a lifetime and they are PRICELESS...says one who knows...and remembers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's a small thing, but I always assume that writers want to get things right.

"One of the Alumnus" should be "one of the alumni" (not capitalized). And "the Alumni had his naked cock in her hand" should be "the alumna." "Alumnus" is a Latin noun. "Alumnus" refers to one male and "alumna" to one female. The plural for a male or mixed group is "alumni" (like "octopi" or "fungi"); the plural of alumna is "alumnae").

The good news is that English speakers have found a way to make this work like English does, without gender and with the plural final "s". If in doubt, you can always use the colloquial "alum" for singular and "alums" for plural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky Carl

When she put her hands under his t-shirt and traced her fingers across his chest, did she feel a bit of soft chest hair on that hard chest? Great evening for Carl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ann Douglas

Ms. Douglas you are one of the best you always entertain thank you.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
sometimes

clearing your heads can help you see things better

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 6 years ago
Another great story!

Well Ann that was very enjoyable!! I really liked the dialog and it was very erotic as well!! Thanks for sharing! Cheers Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smiles

Made me smile remembering a similar event with senior my freshman year!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Great Story*****

I love the way he just let her in his room. Now days that would not have happen. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story 5 stars

But I prefer a love story. This is a Mature story, but only an Erotic Coupling story at best. I look for Romances as I'm a hopeless romantic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, a snug little well told story. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ach! Wonderfully cute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...