Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Suddenly, the moment he had dreamed of was upon him. His body began to tremble and his legs felt weak as he exploded inside Sandra. Never had he felt so good as he did at this moment. Part of him felt he should be saying something memorable to celebrate the occasion, but all he could manage was a loud grunt. No matter, he later thought, it wasn't as if he was ever going to forget any aspect of the experience.

"That's it baby," Sandra called out, more in control of herself, "give me all you've got. Keep going, I'm almost ..."

Then she lost it as well as the last bursts of his orgasm triggered her own. Her body tensed up and then shivered uncontrollably. She thrashed from side to side, moaning loudly as passion overtook her.

It was all Carl could do to stay on his feet, his body totally drained. It amazed him that he could actually feel her orgasm as the walls of her pussy contracted against his cock. Never again would he wonder about the difference between having sex alone and actually being with a woman.

After catching her breath a short time later, Sandra lifted herself up and off her young, no longer virginal lover. She pulled up her panties and reached down for the discarded dress on the floor.

"I hope I was alright," Carl said, again at a loss for words. It would take some time for him to fully put the last hour into words.

"Alright?" Sandra said as she adjusted the straps of her dress after climbing back into it. "Let me tell you something my young friend, you were a lot more than alright."

Slipping on her shoes, she presented her back to Carl again to let him zip up her dress. Bundling her pantyhose into a ball, she tossed them into the small purse she had been carrying. The student took the opportunity to pull up his pants as well.

Now fully dressed, if not totally presentable, Sandra wrapped her arms around Carl and gave him one last kiss. The press of her body was enough to still make his totally depleted manhood stir.

"When you remember this in years gone by," Sandra said, "and I know you will remember it, I want you to remember one more thing. I didn't do what I did because I'd had too much to drink or I was feeling nostalgically depressed and just a little horny. Okay, maybe there was a little bit of that involved. But you are really cute and if I met you under different circumstances, the same thing might have happened."

Carl didn't believe a word of what she was saying, but still thought it was a nice thing to say. She kissed him one more time and then headed for the door.

"You know," she said as she opened the door but paused to look back at him, "we never did make it to the bed. But I guess we were close enough."

Then, just as quickly as she had appeared, she was gone.

-=-=-=-

It all suddenly caught up with Carl and he had to sit down on the bed. His life had changed forever and he didn't know what to do next. Dropping back on the mattress, he closed his eyes. Just for a moment, he told himself, but it turned out to be a moment that lasted until the early morning. His eyes didn't open once more until the buzz of his alarm clock announced that he only had an hour until his first class.

"Man, that has got to have been the most intense dream I've ever had," he said to himself as he glanced in the direction of the unused bed on the other side of the room, a sign that his roommate hadn't yet returned from his weekend trip. "I've got to stop reading that Internet porn that Brian keeps downloading."

The eighteen-year-old quickly grabbed a change of clothes from his dresser to take with him to the shower down the hall. The sleep had done him good but he promised himself once more that he'd change his study habits and cut down on the marathon sessions. Not that he was complaining too much about the direction his overtaxed brain had taken him this time.

"As if something like that could actually happen in real life," he laughed as he tossed the textbooks for his morning classes into his carry bag.

He reached for his wallet on the desk and suddenly stopped cold. A chill ran through his body unlike any he had ever felt before.

"Oh My God," he gasped.

There, on the edge of the desk, sat his legal pad with the answer to the last of the review problems. An answer in a handwriting not his own.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers
12