All Comments on 'Homecoming Ch. 08'

by Frinkles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
forget daniel

Lu should go for Jordan. He seems to be a much better choice!

Tall, handsome, intelligent, caring..... why is she pining over Daniel when Jordan is smitten?

I was rooting for Lu and Daniel to work thru their issues, until jordan entered the picture. Now... I'm all for Jordan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!! YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS STORY. THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST ROMANCE STORY I HAVE EVER READ!! KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!

ebony_divaebony_divaover 16 years ago
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED HOW YOU THREW THE CURVE BALL (JORDAN) IN THE MIX NOW DANIEL CAN SEE THE WONDERFUL WOMAN (LULU) THAT HE IS ABOUT TO LOSE TO A SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Didnt see that one coming

First of all to whoever voted this story a 75 you have brain damage. This story is way better than even a 100. Well well didnt Jordan come outta the wookworks. I want Lula and Daniel to be together but how can you not like Jordan. BUUUUTTTTTT something about him is seeming like he is a little to Mr Perfect. Maybe now Daniel will see what a big mistake he made by bedding that skank-ho. Thank you for sharing such a great story with us. You are an awesome writer.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
So

now that he sees that someone else is interested in her he has the audacity to get angry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous